• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to: Iv morphine er pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dope Man

Bluelighter
I take no responsibility for any harm you cause to yourself or others while attempting this technique. This post is a work of fiction and for harm reduction purposes only.

This method is by far the best,hardest hitting,quickest prep time, and most importantly safest way I have found to IV morphine er pills. ( works great for almost ANY pill morphine or not ).

I have tested this method on 100mg endos, mailis, and watson ABG's. works perfect for all of them and I end up with a crystal clear shot every time.
SUPPLIES
2 3ml syringes
water ( preferably distilled or at least bottled )
cotton ball ( micron filter would be MUCH better )
cooker ( I use the bottom of a pop can )
table salt
lighter / candle
your Morphine er pill

PROCEDURE

1) Get out all your IV supplies and make sure they are clean and sterile and also that you have a clean work station.

2) Remove the coating of the pill if it has one. Taking great care not to get the pill to wet if you use a method with water. ( DO NOT USE SPIT OR PUT THE PILL IN YOUR MOUTH )

3) Crush the pill into as fine a powder as possible and place it on the edge of a credit card

4) Get a glass of water and add enough salt to it so it taste decently salty. ( not ocean salty )

5) Using one of your 3ml rigs draw up 3ml of water and squirt it into your cooker

6) Slowly bring the water in your cooker to a simmer for about 5 seconds ( count to 5 once it starts simmering )

7) Quickly dump your morphine into the cooker and cook it for another 5 seconds

8 ) Grab you cotton and dunk it in your glass of salt water and throw it in your cooker

9) Using a new clean syringe draw up the solution through a cotton

10) You should now have 1.5-2.5ml of crystal clear morphine solution in your rig ( it should look like water )

11) Squirt a small amount of the solution in your mouth. it should taste very bitter. if it does your ready to go.

12) Bang

13) Roll around on the floor for 5 minutes because the pins and needles HURT SOOOO GOOD

14) Nod

Thats it !

if you have any questions feel free to pm me or post in this thread.

1)To those who read this, remember that any guide that tells you to add heat to opiates is not to be trusted. It will contaminate your shot with binders/filler
2)use a micron filter, not cotton.
3)Use bacteriostatic NaCl for IV, don't make your own.

Last edited:
If you DO listen to the OP and choose to use heat to ensure that ALL the morphine is dissolved, then it is absolutely ESSENTIAL to give the water 5 minutes to cool down so that ALL of the non-soluble fillers have reconstituted/solidified/congealed PRIOR to the cotton/micron filter suck-up step. ALSO, because pills are full of binders that, over time, (10-20 shots through-out ones life-time) can seriously injure or KILL YOU, you should try to cotton/micron filter your shot at the very least twice to *ensure* a clear shot. The emphasis is the word ensure, because you want to ENSURE your life will not slip out of your body just because you scored a handful of free morphine pills and your sick.

Caution: This next paragraph is off topic, you may move to the next post under this one if you'd like to stay on topic with the OP's original post. Thank you.
DON'T kill yourself over dope addiction people. Your life may seem endlessly and dramatically and consistently sad, depressive, horrible, drug-riddled, money-less, girlfriend/boyfriend-less, loveless, friendless, family-less, you may have been raped as a child, you may have raped a child and regretted it, murdered someone, had someone you love murdered, or killed by first person means... Your life is NOT so horrible that you should A. make a life-threatening mistake, or B. deliberately be careless with it. No. BlueLight is for harm reduction, that is why I am here, that is why many of us joined up. Do your research and don't ever expect it to fall into your lap, like it may be right now. Don't start shooting if you haven't already, no matter how curious you are. No. Dont... Dont. OK? WHY? Your life will go down the drain. You might cry every night because of your addiction NOW.. Your in your mid 20s, living with your mother, your whole family thinks your a hopeless drug addict, and they know its hard drugs, which is even worse.. You hate yourself, you've lost all your friends and you feel like everyone hates you or looks down on you, you lost your girlfriend, the girl you loved, or you lost your boyfriend, the boy you loved (same shit) and NOW YOU WANT TO SHOOT UP? REALLY KID? (and I'm calling you a kid, because.. you are NOT a fucking man, you are NOT a woman, if your even THINKING about shooting. Your a fucking IDIOT! LOOK at this fucking post and see everything wrong with you as it is.. and your only blowing the shit, or smoking it (dont get me started on smoking it if you only blow.. seriously?) You REALLY want to literally make ALL of ^THESE^ PROBLEMS.. Just.. Just BAM, get 10x WORSE in ONE night? In ONE fucking shot? No. I didn't think so. Your smarter than that. Drug addicts are inherantly smart, and more introspective and methodical AND creative, and caring and loving, and JUST, than non-drug-addicts, so I already know who you are. I am you. I fucking AM you and I don't want YOU getting any worse than you already are because if you take that needle that you've had hidden away all this time, and you stick it into your arm and flag and hit blood and push and you like that shit, then I PROMISE you, I PROMISE you, shit WILL get worse for you. You CAN/MIGHT/WILL END UP: 1. ruining your life even MORE 2. harming your body and dying EARLIER than you EVER expected 3. dying. dying. DYING!!! OK? Get your fucking life in ORDER you pathetic FUCK. If you are a "working" addict, well then, I apologize that you had to read all of that. Please, by all means, go ahead and shoot up for your first time. I promise you'll be fine. If you consider going from the temporary "functionality" of yourself and your life, strait to fuck up, then go ahead. Hope I've helped. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Guess who scored big tonight? :p

Be safe guys/gals. Really. I want to help anyone that I can reach. If your new to opiates, get out now. Don't become what I am, what we are, don't become me. Its not glamorous, or fun anymore. Its a pain in the ass, its a waiting game that lasts forever, its not having money to take your girlfriend to the movies, its fighting with her because you never feel like going out unless your high, your starting to feel like.. shes just in it.. with you.. for the drugs.. OR, shes always on the verge of leaving you because your still on them. Its not fun anymore noobs, and you may not be where we are now, those of us that can't get out, but you will be. You will be. You will be, if you don't get out now.

*facepalm* OP, you claimed this would reduce harm.

1)To those who read this, remember that any guide that tells you to add heat to opiates is not to be trusted. It will contaminate your shot with binders/filler
2)use a micron filter, not cotton.
3)Use bacteriostatic NaCl for IV, don't make your own.

1) you can do it cold but i find it alot better to use a little heat. gets way more M in the shot

2) i said in the tut that a micron filter would be ideal but not everyone has a micron filter or care enough about there bodies to get one.

3) like i said before junkies arent ganna do all that they just wanna get high.

this method is 10x safer than shooting a rig full of gel or boiling your pill for 10 minutes to try to get it more viscus than pudding. and anyone can do it at home or in a car easily and you dont have to order shit online.

The Dope Man and I have tested this personally and it gives an unbelievable pure high and intense rush. We actually just IV'd the Endo 100MG morphine and are posted at this very moment. We have tested this 3+ times with amazing results each time.
You can argue what is safe and what is not all you want, but IV'ing any pill in general is hazardous.
Use at your own risk and have fun :)

Have you ever plugged these ER Morphine pills? If so, whats the difference in feeling & high of both methods?

Have you ever plugged these ER Morphine pills? If so, whats the difference in feeling & high of both methods?

yes ive plugged many times. They both have there up and downs

Plugging pros

safer ( iv )
lower chance to od ( iv )
last about an hour longer ( iv )
decent rush
blows oral/insufflation out of the water
much faster onset ( oral/insufflation )
only need half the dose ( oral/insufflation )
MUCH less nausea ( oral/insufflation )

IV pros

RUSH !
you only need half the dose ( plugging )
you only need 1/4-1/3 the dose ( oral/insufflation )
high as a kite within 10 seconds
"cleaner" feeling high in my opinion ( oral/insufflation/plugging )
MUCH less nausea ( oral/insufflation )
most people enjoy the act prepping and shooting the pill
blows oral/insufflation/plugging out of the water

I would plug but IV saves alot of money and i LOVE the rush

I dont experience the "pins & needles" other people talk about. Probably because the highest dose ive shot is 50mg.

Shpould you heat up morphine? I was allways told not to, and it works very well without heat...

Shpould you heat up morphine? I was allways told not to, and it works very well without heat...

as i said before it does work pretty well without heat.

but i get at least 30% higher with heat.

worse for HR better high. ( even though the shot is clear as water )

you win some you lose some i guess

You can't see what's contaminating your shot. You definitely should not apply heat when IVing any opiate, it's unnecessary, all of the opiate will be dissolved in cold water. Heat just adds more filler/binders/waxes.

Definitely should not heat if you're not using micron filters. But you should micron regardless, it's not safe to IV non-micron filtered opiates even using cold water.

You can't see what's contaminating your shot. You definitely should not apply heat when IVing any opiate, it's unnecessary, all of the opiate will be dissolved in cold water. Heat just adds more filler/binders/waxes.

Definitely should not heat if you're not using micron filters. But you should micron regardless, it's not safe to IV non-micron filtered opiates even using cold water.

can you get microns locally or online only ?

I wwould highly advise against this. It is not safe. There is no way to make it safe.
Even with a micron filter, this is inherently unsafe.

At the very least, you need to filter the final product through a micron filter, but even then I would not advise it.

It is not safe to inject medication formulated with modern, advanced extended release mechanisms. The drug development team ( a bunch of eextremely smart biomedical and chemical engineers devise these formulations, and then they have very good researchers come on here and look at what people are doing with existing pills, then try to find a way to defeat them using similar methods.

No one (not you, anyone) is going to come up with a novel way of extracting this shit that they haven't already tried. Looking at the ingredients list for the new opana, oxyneo, op, mscontin, etc... I see no way that you could achieve a safe extraction with anything less than lab-grade solvents, doing a polar/ non-polar extraction, as the ingredients are designed to stay in an a/b extraction.
I am not encouraging you to try this, rather, just leave it alone. Its not worth the long term damage you are doing, especially to your lungs, where all of the particulates you inject into your veins end up.

Threads like this really piss me off.

If you want to shoot this shit, go ahead, but don't post something which gives people a false sense of security in doing something extremely harmful. I'm sorry, but your experiences don't mean shit. Just because you have shot a couple or a couple hundred pills this way does not mean you will not die in 10 years from pulmonary edema caused by particulate matter in the fine blood vessels of your lungs. Or any other of a host of complications.

Last edited:
I wwould highly advise against this. It is not safe. There is no way to make it safe.
Even with a micron filter, this is inherently unsafe.

At the very least, you need to filter the final product through a micron filter, but even then I would not advise it.

It is not safe to inject medication formulated with modern, advanced extended release mechanisms. The drug development team ( a bunch of eextremely smart biomedical and chemical engineers devise these formulations, and then they have very good researchers come on here and look at what people are doing with existing pills, then try to find a way to defeat them using similar methods.

No one (not you, anyone) is going to come up with a novel way of extracting this shit that they haven't already tried. Looking at the ingredients list for the new opana, oxyneo, op, mscontin, etc... I see no way that you could achieve a safe extraction with anything less than lab-grade solvents, doing a polar/ non-polar extraction, as the ingredients are designed to stay in an a/b extraction.
I am not encouraging you to try this, rather, just leave it alone. Its not worth the long term damage you are doing, especially to your lungs, where all of the particulates you inject into your veins end up.

Threads like this really piss me off.

If you want to shoot this shit, go ahead, but don't post something which gives people a false sense of security in doing something extremely harmful. I'm sorry, but your experiences don't mean shit. Just because you have shot a couple or a couple hundred pills this way does not mean you will not die in 10 years from pulmonary edema caused by particulate matter in the fine blood vessels of your lungs. Or any other of a host of complications.

its common knowledge that shooting pills is not safe.

im just here to make it a little safer for your everyday junky.

im willing to bet my method is DRASTICALLY safer than just cooking the pill for 5 minutes to try to get rid of the gel and end up with a product that is soo gooey and full of fillers that you might as well just backload the whole pill. Which is what most people do.

though i totally understand what your saying. people shouldn't IV anything especially pills.

I dont understand how people can bare to use most of the methods i find on these diff forums, I am in now way claiming that the following is safe, but I feel it is most likely FAR less harmful than conventional methods I have seen on different forums.

I have seen the following done successfully many times with the malinkrodt ( box M )'s 15 mg pills and have only seen it done with 1-2 pills at a time so for more I guess adjust ratios accordingly although I do not know the solubility of morphine in methanol so that would be helpful info to make a more efficiant recipe :
To avoid injecting "most" of the fillers - gel crush/grind pill put in a spoon or whatever u prefer at this step it doesnt really matter, I have seen it done with usually 1ml of methanol per 15 mg pill (which is the solubility of morph in water, so i would suspect there would be much higher solubility in methanol, but not for sure) anyway add 1 ml methanol per pill (available from wal-mart any auto arts store sold as "Heat" gas water remover yellow bottle) stir the solution let sit for a min just to make sure there is adaquete time for extraction, let the solution settle drop in your filter material continue as you normally would when prepping a pill for a shot, (draw liquid into syringe thru filter) now whatever u do
DO NOT SHOOT THIS UP AT THIS POINT IN THE PROCESS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WILL AT THE LEAST LIKELY GO BLIND IF NOT DROP DEAD ON THE SPOT !!!
From this point get out your "Cooker" squirt the solution into it get out any kind of cooking pan will do (frying pan etc.) usually a bit of water is added to the pan so that the spoon "cooker" is sitting in a very shallow bit of water which helps facilitate heat transfer and gives you some idea of the heat range (u can watch to see if the water is starting to boil), u preferably dont want the water to boil but a slight boil has not givin any noticeable difference in potency, set the pan that u have your spoon/cooker in on the lowest heat possible as said no hotter than a slight boil (the methanol will boil off cleeanly and at a lower temp than water so dont worry, u are not cooking off the good stuff if watched carefully, and not over heated, morphine is destroyed at a failry higher temp than what methanol boils off at, which evaps at room temp, which if u r really anal about this u could evap the methanol at room temp but would take much longer to prep in this manner) so yeah heat the methanol morphine solution as low temp as possible shouldt take more then 3-4 mins to evap when the spoon looks totally dry u are almost ready for good times, have a small tray or whatever of ice (preferably crushed) immediatly set the spoon on the ice, as i said morphine is soluble at 15mg per ml so add water accordingly (if u use insulin syringes most r 1 ml so 1 full syringe per pill is a good rule of thumb to make sure your not injecting crystallized morph, as any solids in your veins is NOT a good thing) so ya at this point basically prep as u would normally (add water to the dried morphine, drop in filter & draw up into syringe. the point of sitting it on the ice is when u add the water sometimes especially if doing a second pull on the material left from the original extraction that most if not all the binder are water soluble so this helps to keep them solidified so that they will be more likely to filter out any that may have made it thru the process.
See all the white gunk left in the spoon that had the powdered morphine/methanol in it, well that is all the crap that you would probably be getting about 90% more of into your shot if u had not used this method, a second rinse can be done on this with a much diminshed return and a much higher ratio of binder to morphine ratio if u are one of thos people that are just gonna flip out if you thing u are wasting any drug, although would be much better to let this dry thoroughly and eat/snort/plug it as most (I would think 80% or more will have been extracted already) a 3rd rinse is a no-no by that point you will be pulling mostly binder with very little if any morph.
I have decided to post this after watching many friends sit there and take these pills add water heat & shoot (omg the though makes me cringe, that method you r shooting jellly in your veins which accumulates mostly in the lung & other organs.)
No matter what anyone says ALL pill extractions should be put on ice after heating b4 filtering !!! Unless cold filtered. Even then couldnt hurt.
This method may seem troulble some/complex at first read but takes only an additional 2-3 mins compared to conventional methods, And can also be used on he original opana er's (stop signs)
And if available to u of course it would be much better if a final step of micron filtering was done b4 iv'n.
As I said I am not saying this or any method of injecting pills is "safe' but is definatly far less harmful then shooting up gel/water solution.

Method for ABG pills is much simpler & Have witness it done with the orange round 60mg er morphines, crush/grind in spoon add water, heat untill solution is totally liquid, immediately sit cooker on a tray of ice, watch as a layer of waxes/binders solidifies on top of the water, scrap the solids off the top, filter & prep as normally preferably using a micron filer for final filtration. Many people say otherwise but i personally fell a cigarette filter provides a more consistent filtration than cotton, filter first which whichever u prefer, then if available to u filter thru micron filter.

As stated b4 this neither of these methods are 'safe" for your body but I know many people that will try to do them anyway they can figure out, & from what ive seen people do these are the safest methods I have found to do the pills stated, And the methods have only been tested/proven on the pills stated although i would think they would also be suitable for pills of the same brand and type of differing mg doses.

But these methods are only for stated brands/type as almost every brand has its own method of time release, each with different mechanisms.
So dont expect these methods to be a all round way of extraction for any pill.

Last edited:
to the above two poster. Yes there are many differnt methods and ive used about all of them and in my opinion mine is the best and i will continue to use it.

@@lysergamideman you should break up your post a little to make it easier to read.

Also its my understanding to never ever use heat to mix up your shots. I know with heroin Ij ust use cold water and it works great. Heating the shot wouldn't do jack shit. With pills its even bad becasue you are forcing the cuts and binders/fillers into your shot. All that shit is inactive.. you don't want that in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.