• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel+Adderall

D7CE

Greenlighter
When I take seroquel+adderall I feel more like I'm rolling than on an amphetamine. Seems weird. Is this normal? Anyone know what I'm talking about or why it feels like that :?

moving over to basic drug discussion where general discussion on combos belong.

This doesn't really make sense to me.......seroquel is a dopamine antagonist, meaning that it would reduce the effects of adderall.

I couldn't anything about anyone having the same reaction from the combination online, I know a girl who claims to get the same effect from the combo but apart from her I seem to be alone..

what doses of each drug did you have and roughly when did you have them? anti-psychs block the effects of amps, unless you have a high tolerance or take the amps when the anti-psych is wearing off

Yeah, Seroquel is a dopamine antagonist, although it doesn't block all the effects of amphetamine. I was on the same combo years ago although I took the Seroquel at night and Adderall in the morning.

Seroquel + amphetamine has the same affect on me as seroquel alone. Say goodnight and hope I make it to the bed before I fall asleep.

Last edited:
seems like a good recipe for addiction:
seroquel knocks you out at night, but then the mornings are rough so the adderall gets you going in the morning ready for your day. you could become co-dependent on them, if you don't take the seroquel you can't sleep from the adderall and vice versa if you don't take the adderall you are in zombie mode all morning

seroquel knocks you out at night, but then the mornings are rough so the adderall gets you going in the morning ready for your day. you could become co-dependent on them, if you don't take the seroquel you can't sleep from the adderall and vice versa if you don't take the adderall you are in zombie mode all morning

Its worse recipe for addiction when you remove the Seroquel and replace it with benzodiazepines.

Took 100mg seroquil around noon. By 3:30 I was still feeling sedated when I took two 30mg capsules of adderall. I was taking 300mg at bedtime, and I would take some in the morning if I really wasn't feeling well. I took 3-4 shots of vodka before the addy but it didn't effect me very much because I drink a lot.
I'll have to try again, just to see if it still makes me feel the same way, although I don't know if it will still have that effect because I don't take seroquil anymore and a lot more was in my system when I was taking 300mg at night.

hey, I have an important question, and I hate to be pushy but it needs to be answered by someone with knowledge ASAP. I take 30 mg of Adderall XR almost every mourning, but I suddenly noticed around a week or two ago that my OCD seemed to be staying the same (not good) or getting worse (really not good). So the doc put me back on serequel 50 mg . I am suppose to wait until bedtime to take the serequel. So with that being said the question is: Is it safe to take the adderall in the mourning and the serequel at night?. or will I get some crazy bad side affects, the adderall's side affects are nothing really but a tiny bump in my road, but I read up alot on OCD meds I could take that wouldn't give me side effects while also taking adderall. While reserching I was dissapointed to figure out that basically all OCD meds interact with Adderall. but anyway, can someone please answer this?. I would really appreciate it, please and thank you

Seroquel knocks me out or helps me sleep. When I wake up I'm OK/fresh most of the time without help from dexedrine.

save the quetiapine for the comedown/sleep. as others have said benzo + adderall is alot better combo. it is my second favorite combo to opiate + lyrica + benzo + weed. but that is probably why im so fucked up all the time. i've gotten hooked on poly-drug using and i cant just use alone because it isnt that same experience

hey, I have an important question, and I hate to be pushy but it needs to be answered by someone with knowledge ASAP. I take 30 mg of Adderall XR almost every mourning, but I suddenly noticed around a week or two ago that my OCD seemed to be staying the same (not good) or getting worse (really not good). So the doc put me back on serequel 50 mg . I am suppose to wait until bedtime to take the serequel. So with that being said the question is: Is it safe to take the adderall in the mourning and the serequel at night?. or will I get some crazy bad side affects, the adderall's side affects are nothing really but a tiny bump in my road, but I read up alot on OCD meds I could take that wouldn't give me side effects while also taking adderall. While reserching I was dissapointed to figure out that basically all OCD meds interact with Adderall. but anyway, can someone please answer this?. I would really appreciate it, please and thank you

If your are going to combine a dopamine agonist, like adderall, with a dopamine antagonist, like seroquel. Dosing with adderall in the day, followed by the seroquel at night would be ideal.
Although adderall can def. effect OCD symptoms.
Overall, no medication out there is better for the neg effects of stimulants than seroquel as it immediately reduces brain overstimulation by lowering dopamine rapidly.
I've combined' adderall w seroquel for years w no adverse effects.