• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hair removal cream??

Thanks for sharing that link. The reviews cracked me up and put me in a better mood. =D For a few memorable quotes "Anyhow, all I can say is that I would not need a flame on a stick going through a dark tunnel or cave. I could simply wack my bollocks out. Yes you guessed it bright red and pretty painful."

"If you are keen player in the arts of "BDSM" or "Sadomasochism", be my guest, this product will certainly bring you pleasure. However if you are a run of the mill bloke trying to remove some unwanted hair from some unwanted places, this product will make you cry."

"However when applied to the genital region, the first couple of minutes you stand there looking at it, trying to sniff the air to see if you can smell that horrible burning hair smell (which i couldn't). You then realise after a few more moment's that your smile has changed into a very neutral position. I don't really read instructions in life. I treat them as if they were that EULA thing when you install software or start an Xbox game, and you just click next."

"very good for taking the stiffness off hardened paintbrushes. If your gentleman garden is in need of an efficient pruning, then this is the product for you. However it would be less painful if you used coarse grade carborundum, applied with a good quality De Walt power drill...The results cannot be denied, but don't try and ride your bike for a few weeks. "

I'm very much into "manscaping," and I can tell you that, as someone with experience, the hair removal creams are absolutely not meant for the genitals.

I have had good experience with the creams on my arms and legs, chest and whatever else... and, if you can find it online (as I'm pretty sure that it's no longer sold in stores), this stuff:

NSFW:
31WawSANRlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

...is even better than the regular stuff. But, again, it's not meant for the balls or your penis. It will definitely burn the very sensitive skin down there.

DO NOT PROCEED

It is by far one of the most excruciating pains with HORRIBLY disappointing results to apply hair removal cream that is not specifically made for your genital area.

It so painful, up there with Icee-Hot 8(

Checkout the this thread

Last edited:
You should use anti-aging cream while you're at it.

bye-bye wrinkly-hairy balls.

Fuck been a while since I started this thread... Lol forgot all about it. Since then I have indeed hair removal creamed my balls and it worked ok, though I have an electric trimmer that I prefer for the sheer fact of speed and its less messy

Fuck been a while since I started this thread... Lol forgot all about it. Since then I have indeed hair removal creamed my balls and it worked ok, though I have an electric trimmer that I prefer for the sheer fact of speed and its less messy

Did you use anti-aging cream? If so did you get that pool-ballesque smoothness?

Please report back.

I used it everywhere apart from on the actual ballsack and it worked ok, when you get it on the ballsack its a bit stingy but nothing too bad, its not worth it anyway if yóu have lots of hair, it gets pretty messy and it doesn't come out even

If you use Nair or something similar on your balls do not let it stay on long, otherwise it will burn and the burns take forever to heal.
Use a personal groomer or safety razor.
Stretch the skin to shave it.
Best results are obtained when you use a brush and a bowl of shaving soap. Work the lather well into the hair to make it softer.
Stretch the skin and go over with your razor.
After about a fortnight of daily shaving your skin gets used to it and any razor rash clears up.