• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vicodin to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

semigenius

Bluelighter
I found some Vicodin in my cabinet- my mom hates taking prescription pills, so she stopped taking them for good.

Anyway, I tried xanax, and was kind of dissapointed. Took 1mg and all I did was pass out and get very tired in the morning.

So what about Vicodin? How much to take for a beginner? What's the high like? And how to make sure I don't get addicted- I know it's an opiate, got to be very careful with this one.

Vicoden is hydrocodone take around 20mg you will feel warm fuzzy and sedated. If you get naseous lay down as that will help. Opiates are the shit just dont take them to often.

Vicodin doesn't do a thing. I say you should kindly ship them off me so i can have em (just kidding! i know this sort of discussion is against forum policy) but in reality... parachute them, about 3 of em and see how you feel (assuming there only 5mg) so about 15-20mg and see if that does the trick. im currently trying to fix my addiction to opiates so from one who knows what the path of pills does.... dont get used to em. use em once in a while but just stay safe about it and keep it in moderation

As a note you should be just as careful if not more careful with benzos as with opiates. 20 mg is generally a good place to start, and vicodin has a good oral BA so you should just eat them. Crush them up and parachute them if you want it to hit you quicker.

But yeah, make sure use is moderate and you'll be fine. Xanax is no laughing matter (unless you're on it), so keep an eye on that one too. I use opiates pretty often and they've never harmed me whereas benzos (xanax and Klonapin primarily) and alcohol fucked me up bad. Moderation in all things (with only a couple exceptions).

please do your self a favor and DONT try it!! once you do vicodin u will be like, o why dont i try oxycontin, then we will move on to heroin and be fucked! trust me i did the same shit, and i regret it.

but if you must do it, take like 20mgs of hydrocodone, depending on how big they are that can be from 2-4 pills

I'll repeat what everyone else has already said and just say Don't Do It!!!

but you probably will anyway, so I'd just take 2 to start with, you might not even really notice it the first couple times, you may just feel a little drowsy. I'd suggest watching a movie or something after you take them, you might not notice the high as much if you're busy doing something.

for me I didn't really feel Vicodin until the third time I tried them, few things compare to the feeling of being high on an opioid/opiate for the first time. I felt very relaxed, contented, warm inside, detached from reality yet still felt clear headed, like weed without any paranoia or alcohol without a foggy impaired mind. I basically just felt like everything is right with the world.

that was 10 years ago, I dabbled with opiates on and off since that time and now I'm hooked on them, if you're predisposed to really like opiates you're really opening up pandora's box by taking these. best not to take them at all, although chances are someday you'll get dental work, or get hurt or something and get prescribed some anyway. so go ahead, take 2 or 3 and beware that you are playing with fire here. but really you should just send them to me so I can dispose of them properly! ;)

please do your self a favor and DONT try it!! once you do vicodin u will be like, o why dont i try oxycontin, then we will move on to heroin and be fucked!

Not true. For some Opiate users they soon figure out heroin is cheaper and gives more of an effect but im sure the majority of opiate users on the forum are perfectly content with sticking with opiates and have no desire to go down a far more destructive path.

Vicodin makes my nose itchy lol

Opiates make everything itchy man lol =D

how much would you have to take per day to start feeling withdrawal symptoms? basically, how long/how much does it take to easily get addicted to it? if you pop two or three 7.5mg a week i really don't see anything wrong with that

At that rate your fine.. but its a very slippery slope and /week use can easily turn into daily if you arent careful.
On another note, most peope get perscribed at least 30 of those or percocets after getting their wisdom teeth remove, and quit without any problems afterwards. Thats 20+ mg per day most of the time, for 5-15 days depending on dosage. So your fine. But if you start crossing your pre drawn lines or breaking rules you set, your fucking up and setting yourself up for failure.

His question was how much should he take, not "should I take it?" Not everyone loves opiates and its not inevitable that he will find himself shooting dope in the mens room or pounding pills every day. It happened to me, but he isn't me.

For a beginner who was never taken an opiate I'd suggest 15-20mg. The effects include sedation, extreme relaxation, euphoria, sense of well-being, loss of physical and mental pain, nodding in and out from a dream-like state. You may get a little sick to the stomach and if you do just lay down until it passes. You may also feel itchy. If it gets really bad then take 1 Benedryl.

Not everyone falls in love with opiates, some people actually hate them. If you take them by routine its possible you may begin taking them every day and then chances are that you'll become physically addicted. If you can take them once or twice a week without continuing to raise the dose then you should be fine.

Wow, old post. I just looked this up because I ended up never doing it, but now I want to try again. I'll be doing it tonight. Any final advice?

I take about 20-30 Xanax (1mg each) daily. I'm 80 pounds and 5 feet tall so I have a super high tolerance to that. Same goes for Valium. I took 12 pills once [the green ones, forget what the mg is per each pill] but I barely felt anything.

Whatever you do, DON'T go from 1 Xanax to 15 overnight. You'll likely end up in the E/R. I'm sure you know not to do this but I have to warn anyone, as I have a friend who was stupid enough to do so and ended up nearly killing herself.

I started on .25mg of Xanax about 4 years ago, and just built up my tolerance from there. I took it for anxiety. Now I just take it for the high but it only lasts about :45 minutes.

I have an Rx in my name for it but I go through it so quickly that I buy it from my dealer, too. Here in Vegas, ONE 1mg pill is surprisingly pricey. It's the real stuff though -- Xanax, NOT Alprazolam (sp?).

Last edited:
^ Alprazolam is the generic name for xanax. The two are identical. If you're paying more for Xanax to get "the real thing", you're overpaying for nothing.

That's a heavy tolerance. Whatever you do, don't stop suddenly. People can die from xanax withdrawals - they cause seizures.

I take about 20-30 Xanax (1mg each) daily. I'm 80 pounds and 5 feet tall so I have a super high tolerance to that. Same goes for Valium. I took 12 pills once [the green ones, forget what the mg is per each pill] but I barely felt anything.

Whatever you do, DON'T go from 1 Xanax to 15 overnight. You'll likely end up in the E/R. I'm sure you know not to do this but I have to warn anyone, as I have a friend who was stupid enough to do so and ended up nearly killing herself.

I started on .25mg of Xanax about 4 years ago, and just built up my tolerance from there. I took it for anxiety. Now I just take it for the high but it only lasts about :45 minutes.

I have an Rx in my name for it but I go through it so quickly that I buy it from my dealer, too. Here in Vegas, ONE 1mg pill is surprisingly pricey. It's the real stuff though -- Xanax, NOT Alprazolam (sp?).

Did I miss something or is this entire post irrelevent to the thread?

My advice is much like some of the others. Start with 10-15 mg and take it from there. I also wouldnt use it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.