L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

new girlfriend threatening castration!

pirate24

Bluelighter
So the subject of cheating came up with my new girlfriend and she says something along the lines of "if you do that I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you". At first I thought she was joking so I was like "don't even joke about that" but then she goes "I'm deadly serious" and "don't you dare cross that line". Now, I would never cheat but I started to feel really unnerved by this. Is this girl batshit? Otherwise she seems rather reasonable.

The thing is, I've received this threat before from a previous girlfriend. Is this a common thing?

Right now I'm just contemplating whether or not to break it off because I'm not sure if I feel safe around her anymore. Or am I blowing this out of proportion?

It seems a common threat from girls IME, because it's a mans greatest subconscious fear.

Easy way to keep your dick safe, don't stick it in any holes you're not supposed to.

yes I have heard this before :) not the exact same way but along the lines. I think its done so that if the opportunity of cheating comes up you will remember what she said. in actual fact I believe most girls would stay with a cheating boyfriend (penis intact) if they really loved him. the relationship on the other hand may never be the same as it was before hand.

Hmm Ok so it's not just me. I tried turning the tables on her - "Ok so I guess if you cheat that means I get to shoot you in the pussy" and I told her how fucking disgusting I think it is that she could even canvass doing that to someone. This was all through SMS. She hasn't replied.

haha, shes probably just going to say its different because men always cheat, at least thats what my girlfriend thinks even though iv never cheated.

sounds like an idle threat but why would you bring up the topic of cheating with a new girlfriend?

Eh, it's pretty normal. Pick your battles wisely, OP. I would suggest not getting into an argument about this (that means not threatening to shoot her in the vagina AND apologizing for that).

change your name, switch towns, dye your hair and grow a beard/moustache... or shave it off. start wearing sunglasses.

That's weird....
Obviously she doesn't mean it literally. But I don't know why a person would threaten like that.
If my boyfriend cheated on me, I'd break up with him. Ummm... yeah...

sounds like an idle threat but why would you bring up the topic of cheating with a new girlfriend?

I forget how it came up - I think she brought it up.

Eh, it's pretty normal. Pick your battles wisely, OP. I would suggest not getting into an argument about this (that means not threatening to shoot her in the vagina AND apologizing for that).

She laughed when I said that and so I let it go. But I still think if she threatens my dick, I should get to threaten her vagina. No way I would ever apologize for that! Fuck double-standards.

Being defensive about cheating isn't a good look bro.

I wasn't being defensive about cheating. In fact, when the subject came up I explained to her how I would never do that and how I think it's one of the worst things you can do to someone you love (all true), so I think the threat was a bit unnecessary - that's what I took issue with.

Well if she thought it was funny then you know that she meant it as a joke--as in funny as well. My boyfriend and I often insult and threaten each other for laughs.

Well if she thought it was funny then you know that she meant it as a joke--as in funny as well. My boyfriend and I often insult and threaten each other for laughs.

men don't take getting their stuff mutilated lightheartedly. Try joking about it to your bf ;)

Why even threaten to cut someones dick off? I never cheat and I spend the better part of my day keeping sharp objects away from my groin.