• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Nootropic? piracetam, Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, etc?

hollandhomeboy

Bluelighter
so yeah, the question is pretty much self explanatory.
im looking to order a nootropic of the "racetam" family. i just want to know which would be best for enhancing a roll.
and if anyone is in the know, for general daily usage in general, which would be best for cognitive enhancement, ie. better vision, mental clarity, focus, etc.
any help or input would be appreciated. thanks

Piracetam works but it is weak and you need to take a lot.
Aniracetam is great, wonderful anti-anxiety and my personal favorite. It must be taken with fat though as it is fat soluble. (at least I think that's how it works)
Oxiracetam I have not tried but many say it is overly stimulating.
Pramiracetam is extremely strong but can make you like an emotional zombie, very flat.
Noopept is one I very much want to try as it's supposed to be a great one.

You might get more info on this in Supplement (Steroid) discussion...

I dont know too much about these, but it seems to me that Piracet is the general "all around" type of smart drug, while others are more useful depending on which results you're looking for...

Once again though, I cannot stress enough that supplements will do nothing to make your roll better if you're not taking the proper breaks. Wait 3+ months and roll again, then see if you even still have an interest in supplements.

I dont.

^ this is why I attacked you yesterday Folley, you just say ignorant things sometimes that are misleading. The racetams absolutely infer benefit to the user, especially when not taking the proper breaks. How could something that is neuroprotective be of no use when abusing MDMA??

If you roll every day, but still take supplements, that wont protect you.

No matter how much you take.

Obviously they offer benefits, no one will deny this, but it is nothing compared to what proper breaks and diet can do. Around here, people have the mentality that if they feel good, its OK to roll again. Supplements are known to make you feel better from a comedown faster, but if you're not letting your brain recover you're still going to build up tolerance and do damage to your brain.

make your roll better

something that is neuroprotective

These two things are completely contradictory. I never said that they wont help protect you, and I dont know where you came up with that assumption, but maybe you should pay a bit more attention to the actual message of my post.

Interestingly though, this is a thread on nootropics, and not on the proper usage of MDMA.

i just want to know which would be best for enhancing a roll.

Is it though? He posted a similar thread days earlier asking if they even DO help a roll in anyway at all, he seems to be abusing the MDMA and is losing the magic, and is now looking for something to liven up his roll.

Supplements wont get you the magic back, if you're not taking breaks.

Harm Reduction is what this forum is built around, and is welcome and fitting in ANY thread.

I dont know too much about these

This is an indication you shouldn't be posting in this thread. Try to limit yourself to giving advice on things you have knowledge of/experience with.

Nobody is perfect, and the OP certainly is going to do what he wants to do. If he is going to take MDMA, why not inform him that the racetams go a long way in easing the comedown and lessening the severity of hangover? Sure seems like a lot better harm reduction to me.

He certainly is, but if he wants to keep MDMA interesting and not lose the magic, as shown by his intentions for starting this thread, he is going to need to stop abusing MDMA and take a nice long break.

Supplements might help with his comedowns, but thats not what hes asking for, is it? The only way he is going to achieve what he wants, is to take time off. Encouraging him to continue abusing MDMA is the furthest thing from Harm Reduction there is.

Now once again, if he were to combine the two, results would probably be through the roof.

This is an indication you shouldn't be posting in this thread. Try to limit yourself to giving advice on things you have knowledge of/experience with.

Hmmmmm maybe thats why I said almost nothing about the 'tams and kept to actual HR that could help him... MAYBE.

^ Jesus christ man. Suppose I forgot to be extremely technical and also add that the racetams DO enhance a roll. You need a smaller dose, and it's a more clear high. You have been spending too much time in the crack shack me thinks.

And yet once again, it comes down to the fact that he needs to let his brain to recover, not to enhance his rolls.

Taking a break will make your roll better than any supplement ever could

Nothing about the OP suggests they are abusing or intending to abuse anything imo

They asked what would best enhance mdma and which one people thought was best for daily usage and what dose...

The OP doesnt specify at all how often they use ecstasy,

Last edited:
CI, Ive seen a few other posts from him that indicate to me that he is using MDMA quite regularly.

Either way, good Harm Reduction should NEVER be discouraged. I have, and will continue to post this kind of support to anyone I believe to be rolling too often. It may not be true, and in many cases it has, but this advice will surely help SOMEONE. If not the OP, than a new user who just happens to read this thread.

By that logic you should be telling them not to use ecstasy either...

Giving unsolicited advice and arguing is counterproductive to harm reduction...

Specific questions were asked related to the thread title, your going way off topic and essentially accusing the OP of overuse.. i dont see how this is productive...

Theres a ton of threads about ecstasy overuse/abuse...

There would have only been one comment on the matter, had it been left alone...

You say my advice is unsolicited, but the OP says he wants to have a better roll. Im telling him this can be achieved much better with long (as in, more than 3 months) breaks, rather than supplements alone.

You might get more info on this in Supplement (Steroid) discussion...

I dont know too much about these,
^excellent reccomendation

but it seems to me that Piracet is the general "all around" type of smart drug, while others are more useful depending on which results you're looking for...
^this is like saying "theyre different because theyre not the same so you need to know which one is best"

Once again though, I cannot stress enough that supplements will do nothing to make your roll better if you're not taking the proper breaks. Wait 3+ months and roll again, then see if you even still have an interest in supplements.
^ then this says that they dont work anyway...

^this is like saying "theyre different because theyre not the same so you need to know which one is best"

I know almost nothing about this class of drugs, because I dont really have an interest in them. I know that if I rolled right now, I would have one of the best of my life. Thats the beauty of waiting so long...

Of course these drugs work, many people receive benefits from them with or without ecstasy use. It is still no replacement for a long long break though, which is the only way in my mind to have a roll like your first.

I was waiting for other people to talk more on the 'tams, as like I said, I know almost nothing myself. Now lets continue with the thread on the subject of smart drugs as I intended 14 posts ago.

I've done piracetam, vinpocetine, lilly bulb extract, hydergine, selegiline and choline together for a period of three months before. I was able to sleep less and I feel it repaired a lot brain modifications that my years of drug use did. It also helped a lot with my depression.

Be careful to moderate your dose though. Nootropics potentiate one another, so the more you add, the less each individual dose should be. And start low before increasing. Just my $0.02.

I eventually stopped because my head felt too "full". I think it was causing too much vascular action in my brain and I was starting to get headaches. It was great for school though.

Is it though? He posted a similar thread days earlier asking if they even DO help a roll in anyway at all, he seems to be abusing the MDMA and is losing the magic, and is now looking for something to liven up his roll.

hey man, im not abusing anything. i love mdma, and i take 6 months breaks. these nootropics arent magical, i know that, and i know that nothing beats breaks and diet. mdma should be used the least amount of times possible im a firm believer of that. as for nootropics, itheyre known to improve rolls. why not get something better than amazing? i dislike mdma abuse greatly, im not a raver, you have a totally wrong misconception. i dont look for a good time, i look for learning, growth, spiritual nirvana, pure empathy love and peace. im just curious because on this forum ive seen conflicting opinions, so i wanted to make a thread to see what people WITH EXPERIENCE with these nootropics have to say. some people say it makes them more stimulated and lowers empathy, which i do not want, some say the hallucinate much more, others say it just enhances it, others say "its like my first time". i know what im talking about, and when i dont i ask. you clearly have no idea what nootropics are about. i do agree with breaks and diet, but i also believe in supplements. they SUPPLEMENT the roll, not restore it if already lost. i know this.

so, for the people with experience with nootropics, this thread is directed towards you.
thank you

taking multi-vitamins, along with having a good diet and exercising, helps. taking 5htp for a while, then stopping for any from 1-4 weeks helps restore serotonin
and is nice (personally) for the day to day use. i believe in the use of supplements, AS SUPPLEMENTS. supplementing a healthy lifestyle, and a healthy use of mdma.

nothing about the op suggests they are abusing or intending to abuse anything imo

they asked what would best enhance mdma and which one people thought was best for daily usage and what dose...

The op doesnt specify at all how often they use ecstasy,

thank you.

**no problem, i also merged your posts. chemically insane**

Last edited by a moderator:
uuurrrrgggg

This is all I wanted to say on the matter. Just a friendly warning, not necessarily for you, but for others who come to this thread looking for ways to spice up their roll after the magic is lost.

Its great that you wait 6 months, and Im sorry that this had to be such a big deal, if it would have been left alone your thread could have continued uninterrupted...

Hopefully someone with an abundance of knowledge on these smart drugs can help you out, but I absolutely stand by my claim that waiting is much more important than taking some pills.

Both of these together is the best course obviously.