• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

Hmm the trip report seems genuine. Why would one lie about it.
But it is funny how he had 3 weeks ago. Wether or not this was camfetamine also.
But if so, these labs need to start producing something of value!
I mean, Methiopropamine, didnt that turn out to be shit, they should test the compounds before producing large amounts.

If samples were to be sent out with products, you think more people would have written about it, and if it was just sent to a couple of people, you think it would be sent to respected forum members? (This guy had two previous posts)
IDK about motive but it definitely seems suspect.

If it does turn out to be legit, I bet that fact that MPA was a disappointing didn't stop the vendors making a profit on it...

Hammilton, you are far more proficient in SAR interpretation; what would you speculate as to the opioidergic properties of this compound. From my view, it looks as though it has effectively no significant potential in this regard....

I would like to try IC-26 (methiodone), however, I wouldn't be especially keen on seeing it sold by RC vendor. Most vendors are smart enough to avoid opioids, but occasionally........

Just ordered 2x1g packs there nearly out of stock already only doing 500mg packs now.Im in the uk so will be with me before 1pm tommorow special delivery,hopefully.Any chem experts have any ideas as to roa,dosages ect.Seems F&B has used the n methyl analogue before and says potency is similar but my experience is lacking in stims and 10mg ir ritalin gives me a reasonable kick insuflated so anyone have advice regarding this rc.Or should i wait for more experienced users,i have .001g scales but with my lack of tolerance im not sure my testing will be much use to you

if your experience is lacking with stims i would try some of the more reputable ones before diving into an RC that isnt that well researched, or well tested. it just seems to me like its asking for a problem

I just noticed this was released today, when I went to get some more methoxetamine, as I decided to attack my painkiller script tolerance, its a nuisance, and have a small sample being overnighted to me with that, just 250mg. I may try it with some 2C-D, when the latter is ready to go if 2C-D doesn't prove overly stimulating for me.

Well i just recieved a refund seems after phoning them the purity was just below threshhold around 93% so there sending it back to the lab.Looks like its gonna be a couple of weeks or so till release now.Gutted as im on holiday in 9 days and wanted it to take with me.MPA sounds a bit hit and miss as a stim so its gonna be a straight holiday for me:(

Limpet chicken you,ll probably be refunded if its from the same place i ordered from they havent taken the add to cart option down yet

Last edited:
Already been shipped. I will try to find out synthetic methods have been used, U.g from a phenyl-2-propanone, the benzaldehyde/nitroethane, etc. And remove any impurity myself.

Its here. And idiot me, last post...shows what one gets for posting chemistry-related questions while under the influence of a rather large gin and tonic :p

Nitroethane...nitro-norbornane, should I say:p

Poppylover-if its not going to be out for a few weeks yet, then buggery am I sending it back to them, the equipment is accessible, as are THF, EtOAc, dichlor, MeOH, etc. So a recrystallization isn't impractical, although truth be told I hate working at such small scales...its so easy to mechanically lose bits of one's project, if working on a scale below 500mg or so (sheesh....try recrystallizing 30-40mg of bufotenine from yopo seed, and then you will see exactly what I mean...)

I shall phone them and attempt to find out what route was used, when I have finished the things I have to do around the house in general, to better guide the cleanup. If it is worth cleaning up, that is, depending on what is in there.

Decided to test a bit without washing, to see if its worth it.

40mg has been weighed out and split into 4 visually similar-sized lines, so very roughly 10mg-ish per.

This is, of course, the n-methyl derivative of fencamfamine (very nice, very nice, I might add, it appears, on paper, that the RC vendors have outdone themselves for an idea this time....far better than the as yet untested thienyl ring derivative of amphetamine), which wikipedia states to be roughly half the potency of D-amphetamine (fencamfamine itself that is)

Ethylamphetamine is similar in potency to amphetamine, although a bit stronger, closer to phet than meth, where meth is much stronger. So....given wikipedia lists 10-60mg of fencamfamine as the usual prescribed dosage range, a banknote was rolled around a burette, and used to insufflate one of those 10mg-ish lines.

Burn is ferocious.....yowch, jesus H christ!, although short lived.

A small bump of methoxetamine was taken perhaps a half hour to three quarters of an hour earlier, but just enough to induce a little relaxation.

Subject is male, aged mid 20s, bodyweight...debatable but last time he was weighed, 9.9-10 stone, none of that being fat, build generally slim but wiry.

Will report back...subject has work to do today, pleasurable work mind you, but painstaking and thorough in nature, this should be just the sort of thing for the day.

Edit-subject is autistic and that comes with being rather sensitive to stimulants, he should add.

Last edited:
I don't recommend insufflating this stuff...perhaps after purification it will be different (if its made by the nitroalkene, going from experience with 2C-D nitrostyrene, that stuff is irritating as blazes if it gets in your eyes or on mucous membranes)

10mg produced thus far a feeling of alertness and clarity, general pleasant mood, moderate increase in pulse rate.

A further dose will be plugged....don't fancy putting it up my nose again, MXE has nothing on the sting of this stuff.

Remaining 30mg or so was plugged in 10ml water.

This stuff is REALLY smoothe....no intense euphoria at this dosage level, no appetite suppression, although I am not really hungry, I just eat a big charcoal pit type double cheeseburger with extra cheese, not difficult, but that was enough food for me.

No further increase in heart rate over the 10mg dose. I am however, very thirsty. This probably has to do with the fact that it is blazing hot outside today however, and not a property of the drug.

I don't think I shall take more for today, next time, 60-80mg I think. Will just enjoy the effects for now, and go about doing what I have to do.

The 250mg wasn't too much.

But yes. I do think they are on to something here.....this is a nice stimulant, certainly at this dose, without any hint of peripheral symptoms, save the increase in HR. I'm not a big stimulant user really, but this doesn't leave me feeling 'fuck this is going to hurt tomorrow'

The 250mg wasn't too much.

But yes. I do think they are on to something here.....this is a nice stimulant, certainly at this dose, without any hint of peripheral symptoms, save the increase in HR. I'm not a big stimulant user really, but this doesn't leave me feeling 'fuck this is going to hurt tomorrow'

So you took 40mg in total this evening? How do the effects compare to other stims, legal or otherwise that you have taken? I know that it's too early for you to comment on the duration right now but maybe you could let us know when you get to sleep ;)

Interesting. Amphetamine + low dose opiate is a great, euphoric combo, and if this drug could induce that state by itself... holy moley. I might have to start saving up for a large order.

I am already opioid dependent, thanks to my knee being messed up and surgery making it worse.

40mg total (scale accurate to 10mg),I don't feel tired at all now. As for sleep...again...my sleep patterns are out of whack, spesh thing probably, I like the rest of it, but not the sensory or sleep issues.

When I sleep, I induce it by use of tizanidine, otherwise completely sober it takes me 8h or more to sleep. So my sleeping is entirely artificially induced, I'm not the guy to ask on that one...ask an NT who has taken the stuff. Effects are really, really smoothe stimulation...this stuff is NICE.

I didn't (yet) get the work I need to done..I should be busy crashing out the crystals from the project I am working on....but that can wait for now, watching old ren and stimpy cartoons....this brings back memories, no way would that show ever have been allowed to see the light of day here in this day and age.

Anorectic effect-again, wierd personal biology...I usuallly don't eat much, typically eat large meals every other day and snack in between. But I am not hungry, I ate earlier, which was pleasant. Had a nice big double cheeseburger, ate that and was sated. No real anorexia, I could eat if I wanted to, but I have done, and do not feel the need to eat more.

Damn.....as little as I like the RC scene, I have to hand it to you guys.......waaaay better than mephedrone (which, due to the obvious SAR I never tried) You are on to a winner here.

Last edited:
Summary, post experience-this is really nice stuff, I HATE amphetamine, I don't find it enjoyable at all, overall I don't like stimulants, I find them too overstimulating, if that isn't a dumb statement, it might be, but it so, bugger you, read something else, I'm the guy who did the bioassay and posted it here:p=D

No hangover, woke up the next day earlier than usual, 11am or somthing like that (usual being 4-6pm) ready to get back to work on my project.

Note that sleep would have been inpossible, but was induced with tizanidine, but this is the same weather I am on a stimulant or not. No hangover noted the following day.