• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting tramadol

And no don't snort it, the bioavalability is very high orally. Around 75% your first dose and 80+ your second and third dose. Try taking 1/2-3/4 of your dose then about a half hour to hour later take the rest. I find this increases the effects and last a little longer.

tramadol isn't working anymore I guess I have to move to hydrocodone.

just make sure when you go talk to your doc you don't sound ignorant and seem as if your begging but don't lie to him either let him know you have done your research you know the risk of the hydro but at the same time you want the one with the least amount of tylenol in it. And make sure you ask his opinion on what a good starting dose would be of the 10/325. And you will have it. Have fun but remember keep it safe don't over do it.

Dont snort it, it has to go metabolism into m1. SNORTING=USELSS

ad_22555n.jpg

tramadol isn't working anymore I guess I have to move to hydrocodone.

Yeah, most likely you do. Hydrocodone is generally more effective. Although some insist on how "powerful" these Tramadol are. I've even heard "I'd rather have them then heroin" LOL If that were true I'd totally trade them. I have like 60 of them and nothing to do with em. Might flush them down the toilet

Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for

Learn a bit, than have radical opinions. You are incorrect.

did someone hack staysedated's account? not that I really care but also can I get something stronger than tramadol but less than oxycodone and without apap?

did someone hack staysedated's account? not that I really care but also can I get something stronger than tramadol but less than oxycodone and without apap?

Only thing you will get that's more potent than Tramadol but less than Oxycodone are either hydrocodone or codeine and both contain acetaminophen and you won't be offered either without it. For hydrocodone you'd need to get it compounded at a lab. Which some doctors are willing to do but not usually. They have to get a hold of a lab and then it will usually take a week to get to you. I believe there is some drug that is only codeine and not acetaminophen but I'm not sure.

Snorting tramadol is fairly useless if you are looking for the opiated effect. Take them on empty stomach and allow the parent substance to reach your liver straight.

Snorting tramadol, don't even think it. But with me, all my pills go down the hatch. Not a fan of snorting. You need something stronger than the tramadol, but don't want to move to oxycodone, and don't want anything with APAP? There is Vicoprofen to consider (7.5 mg hydrocodone, 200 mg ibuprofen). Not sure how good ibuprofen would be for your stomach everyday though. Are you looking for something to take everyday for actual pain relief, as needed for pain relief, for recreation?

I need something without apap someone said oxycodone can be given without apap is that true if so I might be able to get a low dose of it maybe 5mgs.

Need something without APAP? Yes, there are oxycodone formulations without APAP. There are also hydrocodone formulations without APAP, but with ibuprofen as I said above. I assume you are looking for something to use recreationally, or are you looking for something to help pain?

Need something without APAP? Yes, there are oxycodone formulations without APAP. There are also hydrocodone formulations without APAP, but with ibuprofen as I said above. I assume you are looking for something to use recreationally, or are you looking for something to help pain?

I think he's looking for hydrocodone with nothing in it. That's just an assumption.

And for oxycodone, yes you can find it without acetaminophen. Roxicodone, OxyContin, OxyFast and a few others.

Well, hydrocodone as the only active ingredient is only heard of in formulations specially compounded to meet a patient's special needs. That's all there is to it. There is always CWE. I don't know about codeine, but I think it'd be very rare to come across it as the only active ingredient.