• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting crack = citric acid

You said to try lemon juice! And if lemon juice has the potential to make you blind then why the fuck would you try such a thing? Only an idiot would do something that everyone knows can possibly make you blind....get it?

mixed it with lemon juice (because lemon juice reacts with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and he said it worked. try lemon juice.
good luck. :)

That's no different than what I said... I'm glad I know now that using lemon juice is bad. I hope because of how much I've used it that I won't get any bad side effects. I grabbed some white vinegar for my fun tonight. The shitty part is I learned to use lemon juice on this forum. No one stepped in and said it was a bad idea. Well, at least I know now!

i dont care what they had to SAY about it. i've SEEN it done before. therefore i know it can work.

It can also make you go blind, and die. And other people have seen that.

Congratulations on whoever had to tempt fate for a crack fix and survived though.

You can share needles, but no one said it was a good idea. It works...but that's also how you get Hepatitis C or the HIV virus. It still works though.

No one cares about what works if it's extremely dangerous and is risky to their health.

This makes you ignorant because there are safer alternatives out there that are better suggestions than to "try lemon juice".

This makes you ignorant because there are safer alternatives out there that are better suggestions than to "try lemon juice".
I'm so glad I finally learned this before I had to learn the hard way. So is white vinegar the way to go? And if so, how much should be used? Just enough to cover the product? Or should it be swimming in it? Also, is there such thing as letting it sit in the solution "too long"?

I'm so glad I finally learned this before I had to learn the hard way. So is white vinegar the way to go? And if so, how much should be used? Just enough to cover the product? Or should it be swimming in it? Also, is there such thing as letting it sit in the solution "too long"?

To be honest, I would never IV crack. I would recommend you IV cocaine since its water soluble.

I would suggest you use distilled white vinegar, yes. I cannot tell you how much to use, I'm sure it's dependent on how much you use.

Overall, I wish I could tell you how much to use but alas I do not know. Someone else will probably fill in.

i heard about that before. using citric acid. i would use concentrated lemon juice. i had a friedn who loved shooting coke, and he got some crack, mixed it with lemon juice (because lemon juice reacts with sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and he said it worked. try lemon juice.
good luck. :)

i dont care what they had to SAY about it. i've SEEN it done before. therefore i know it can work.

You stated in your first post that he said it worked.. not that you saw it.

Sure it works, but it may also swiftly cause Candidal Endopthalmitis which, like stated by the previous posters, can cause blindness. Candidal fungus is contained in the skin of the lemon and is extracted when the lemon is squeezed. This fungus can also cause Endocarditis which is a growth of bacteria on one of the heart valves, leading to an infected mass called a "vegetation".

So yeah, it works.. sounds real safe too. ;)

Of course lemon juice "works" but the issue is one of safety. Any acid will do in *pure form*. Citric acid from a pharmacy, not in the form of lemon juice. Hydrochloric acid from the chemical supplier, not in the form of stomacal vomit. Ascorbic acid from a pharmacy, not in the form of acerola juice or crushed Vitamin C pills, etc.

Many warnings have been posted here and elsewhere about the hasards of injecting lemon juice. Unfortunately these warnings tend to get undone by regular postings recommending using lemon juice.

I did IV crack for over a year. Every day. I used white vinegar. Period.
Just don't use a lot, just enough to dissolve the rock.

good dude chime'in in for the voice of reason
Used distilled white vinegar only shooting lemon juice will introduce plant matter into your blood stream and shooting vitamic c pills is just plain bad for you. Just go and pick up some vinegar it's cheap and available everywhere.
i couldnt agree more. When younger id mix vinegar with lemon juice for good measure but now i know better.

This was really annoying to read. Dont inject foods! Its really that simple. I mean, why take the risk, even if you claim it works. It could still very well kill you the next time you use lemon juice.

That being said, have you searched?

The high is just.... powerful I think might be a well suited word. I never thought I'd do anything IV but it's a strong romance. Smoking it, or snorting coke just doesn't compare to the rush from booting. It's not everyone's cup of tea... But I like it.

You're a dumb motherfucker man. Just because it was done does not make it good for you. Yes he got high, do you think he would say it's worth it if he went permanently blind? Don't think so.

And just to let you know I I.V.'d girl for over 2 years every day (not proud of it) but used distilled white vinegar to dissolve the rock if that's all I could get (always tried for soft though). Just saying that I'm speaking from experience and not out of my ass like you.

Most, if not all chain store type grocers sell little bottles of pure citric acid crystals. Check by the canning goods or by the spices. Its used allot for making jerks and for canning.

I saw an old junkie the other day in the hood carrying a Kool-Aid packet in his bag and i asked what that was for and he said, "so i can break down my rocks when i cant find powder" apparently kool aid works just fine

^ Well yeah, kool-aid probably has ascorbic and/or citric acid in it. I don't think I have to say how terribly unsafe shooting kool-aid is though. I hope not...