• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs MDMA

Whoever is paying 100 a gram for M1 is retarded.

And benzos and alcohol are pretty much mandatory for M1 binge comedowns...

I don't understand how you guys are getting "depressing comedowns for 2 weeks" on MDMA.

WTF?

Everytime I tried pure molly I only dosed ONCE and never had a comedown, or crash. No depression or anxiety, the next day after I woke up I had an amazing afterglow it felt like being new and reborn.

I think you guys are too e-tarded and need to learn to dose less. Why do you need more than 150mg of MDMA?

100MG is even fine, perhaps you guys need to give your brain a break. There should be NO comedown from MDMA.

If you can't sleep then you didn't get MDMA, u got some other MDMA substitute, pipes ect.

I don't find too much bad comedown from either when used in moderation (125 - 150 mg MDMA or 175 - 200 mg M1 w/out redosing). When I crash badly, lack of sleep, dehydration, and polydrug use are the culprits more than the molecule itself.

I got some Molly (powdered MDMA) from someone who is a longstanding, widely liked & trusted member of a forum I am on.... as it turned out 150 was feel-able but WAY more mild than it ought to have been.

A friend who was VERY experienced in MDMA and was doing it frequently a couple decades ago when it was actually legal and you could buy 100% pure stuff by mail thought that while it was real and very pure MDMA, what I had felt like it was cut by half.

That's why people do more than 150mg. Greed and profiteering by dealers who dilute it so that customers will still feel "something" and not suspect their tampering, but still charge standard prices, so double their profits at our expenses... God people can be such ethics-less scumbags!

I hate to change the topic or anything.

But if you guys had the option of acquiring a very large quantity of
either

Methylone or Mephedrone, which one would you prefer

i've done mdma, many many times before, and really nothing compares to that... immaculate ease you just feel once it kicks in.

But i cannot acquire any of that, i have an INFECTED MUSHROOM RAVE to go to in toronto on the 10th...

so, these are my options... Methylone or Mephedrone

or the miraculous 3rd option

would you divide the order and get 50/50 and mix the two together.

Are Methylone and Mephedrone more like mdma when mixed together?

please enlighten me.... as i know very little about these MD** analogues

Avoid mephedrone... Its seriously taxing on the heart... in combo with methylone its probably more like MDMA but methylone is pretty damn stimulating on its own so I don't know if I would recommend a combo with the cardio toxic mephedrone.

I don't understand how you guys are getting "depressing comedowns for 2 weeks" on MDMA.

WTF?

Everytime I tried pure molly I only dosed ONCE and never had a comedown, or crash. No depression or anxiety, the next day after I woke up I had an amazing afterglow it felt like being new and reborn.

I think you guys are too e-tarded and need to learn to dose less. Why do you need more than 150mg of MDMA?

Shulgin rules. 120 mg, followed by 40 more at 2:30.

Mephedrone may be more taxing on the heart, but methylone on its own is missing something.......be safe and know your limits but I never do one without the other. Mephedrone never gets to that super empathy mode that M1 does, but m1 leaves you a stimulated mess after more than 2 doses, and leaves you wanting more.

Mephedrone may be more taxing on the heart, but methylone on its own is missing something.......be safe and know your limits but I never do one without the other. Mephedrone never gets to that super empathy mode that M1 does, but m1 leaves you a stimulated mess after more than 2 doses, and leaves you wanting more.

I have read too much about limbs turning blue from Mephedrone due to vasoconstriction, so I have been afraid to try it (see gross photos at http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112092 , a poll and more discussion at http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126452 , and a formal medical study here http://emj.bmj.com/content/early/2010/08/25/emj.2010.096636.full )

But perhaps used in moderation it might improve Methylone, which I love dearly, and wouldnt mind learning a way to enhance and stretch.

PLEASE let us know in detail your formula for combining them, amounts and timing.

I have never had a blue limb in my 9 month use of mephedrone...and I know my shite is the bomb :)

I always start out doing small lines of mephedrone around 4 pm(make sure you are off work...weekend type of experiece)....I do this for around 3 hours. You will feel remarkable euphoria from the experience but I quickly grow hungrier for something more "bombastic" like a mixer. I take 150mg of methylone with 100 mg of mephedrone....wait about 1 hour...turn off all the lights except a bluelight, or some soothing lighting, get your headphones, and smoke a bowl of whatever floats your boat(I prefer jwh-250's soft warm mellow high).

That BMJ journal came out right round the ban......out of all the deaths associated with meph, all of them had many other drugs......alcohol being the real culprit as always. The kids with blue limbs were mainly etards taking 3 or 4 grams in a night....always cut it off at the 1 gram mark, and space out your doses. Drink plenty of water, walk around your house/apt. after each "omgIcantbelieveI feeel this good" parts are over. I always do stretches both before and after and don't smoke a million cigs.

my normal roll of mdma is a loaded 250mg cap, taken basically at the start.

Last time, i saw infected mushroom, i ate 250mg of mdma + 40mg of 4-aco-dmt. with another 100mg booster of mdma at like 3am.

that was fucking spectacular, i love how mdma makes 4-aco-dmt visuals appear more fully and fluidly.

basically, if you were to combine, one of the two substances with lets say 6 grams of mushrooms.
Which one would you prefer.

Mephedrone and m1 is not that great of a combo. Mephedrone overpowers Methylone and if you have a tolerance you dont feel the M1.

People I know that do Mephedrone regularly do not feel Methylone unless they do 250mgs or more.

I am curious about mixing methylone with MDMA at a 1:1 ratio. Would it mix well? would it be a waste? I am trying to stretch my budget. MDMA is expensive and M1 is not an if I can mix em that will reduce my costs.

Methylone for most settings

I am experienced with both MDMA and Methylone. After many trials in a variety of settings, I prefer Methylone over MDMA.

Methlyone provides the amazing come-up rush I experience with MDMA followed by intense sociability, empathy, and relaxation. MDMA pretty much does the same thing but the come down and post-use depression can linger for a long time, especially if a large dose is taken.

I like the shorter duration and the quick come down period. I usually redose 1/2 to 1/3 of my original dose once the first effects become apparent to keep the rush a bit longer.

My perfect dosage range with Methlyone is usually 200-250mg followed by a 100-150 milligram booster. I have taken it at parties and had fun, but I agree that taking it at home with close friends, family, and partners is the best way to have a productive trip.

I still enjoy taking MDMA on occasions, I just have to make sure I have some time to recover. I don't always have debilitating crashes, but the ones that have been bad were BAD. There were probably a lot of factors at play here though. I also don't enjoy the chance of getting adulterated pills. While ordering a RC isn't safe, it is considerably more reliable in my experience.

That isn't to say Methlyone doesn't have a dark-side. I know the limit I am comfortable taking and don't go past it. I can't usually show that kind of discretion with MDMA. The only time Methylone has felt coke like at all for me was after 2-3 re-doses in one evening and the only similarity was over stimulation.

It is clear to me that taking too much has led me to stray away from MDMA, it isn't the drugs fault :)

Aside from duration, if I was blindly given an equivalent dose of either, I might not be able to tell the difference.

I had a roll so intense that I literally almost passed out from the intensity when I had been taking piracetam at 700mg a day for two weeks... freaked the hell out of my friends but I was in absolute heaven.

You're the guy who spent three years thinking he had permanently lost the magic, right?

Just checkin'.

Piracetam is wonderful. <3

I always start out doing small lines of mephedrone around 4 pm(make sure you are off work...weekend type of experiece)....I do this for around 3 hours. You will feel remarkable euphoria from the experience but I quickly grow hungrier for something more "bombastic" like a mixer. I take 150mg of methylone with 100 mg of mephedrone....wait about 1 hour...turn off all the lights except a bluelight, or some soothing lighting, get your headphones, and smoke a bowl of whatever floats your boat(I prefer jwh-250's soft warm mellow high).

Yea i always combine methylone and mephedrone as well. *Plugs* - *warm rush, contentment, dream vision* %)

IDK... methylone has a somewhat clinical feel to it..moreso than MDMA. It's definitely not very recreational by itself. At the same time, there's a lot of empathy.. I find myself working out personal issues and listening to others, but the experience isn't so overwhelming or satisfying like on MDMA..

While on methylone, i feel content just sitting around. Same with MDA. MDMA has more push...

Mephedrone isn't much like MDxx except when combined with methylone. Then it's AMAZING ;)

I do a lot of both. Like every other weekend. Every time its given to me they say its molly. And where I live, so long as its in snortable form, everyone seems to except it as molly. its rarely ever specified as mdma or methylone, but if you ask around you can usually find out. Ive never gone and partied on either. Its always been just an in home setting or driving around with other people. Personally I like both. MDMA makes me wanna dance and move and touch people without it being all that sexual. But methylone...well its a sex enhancer. I always redose everytime i do either of them and usually do about half a gram in a night. One time I did an entire gram of methylone in a night, and my being 5'6 and 110 lbs, thats a lot. I like driving and listening to music and talking to ppl while I'm on mdma. With methylone i usually just want sex and music. It just depends on what ur looking to do i guess.

Not sure if I've replied here yet, but this has been my experience:

MDMA: More intense, longer lasting, more tranquil/relaxing, worse come-up/comedown

Methylone: More stimulating, more compulsive desire to redose.

If I had to choose one for the rest of my life, I'd go with m1 for the fact that I can re-dose all day, maintain a continuous high and feel little comedown the next day. It seems better suited for therapeutic/repeated use than MDMA, which has harsher side effects and feels somewhat forced and artificial (IMO). Overall, I find them very similar in most respects, with the main difference being duration.

You can be high on M1 all day? Are you kidding? Most people can't redose to any signifciant effect more than twice or three times.

Personally I cannot stand methylone, it doesn't compare to mdma.

I feel like complete shit after methylone, worst vasoconstriction. I get almost no effect from it.