• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxi Snort or Swallow-opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluetorpedo

Greenlighter
Ok, so I was just wondering if anyone sniffed the 30 mg roxis and is it any more worth while in your opinion vs just swallowing it?

The 30 mgs are great either way. they are totally snortable, or if u want a longer high just eat em. either ways worked for me.

I always snorted them and loved it. After a while It got to the point where I was interested in comparing oral vs insufflated. I'd tell myself next pill I get I'm gonna swallow but never did. To me the act of sniffing that beautiful tasty powder became a ritual

Snorting is the way to go. Hits you faster and harder. I never like swallowing pills unless it was balooned (crushed and wrapped in a piece of napkin). Also its always fun to let them dissolve under your tongue.

Snorting is the way to go. Hits you faster and harder. I never like swallowing pills unless it was balooned (crushed and wrapped in a piece of napkin). Also its always fun to let them dissolve under your tongue.

When you snort them can you do less than your original tolerance? Does doing them sublingually provide a rush?

Back in my OC days, myself and basically everyone else who did them, would prefer to snort them. I knew that the bioavailability was higher when taken orally, but there was something about the whole ritual of chopping them up, lining them up, and sniffing that wonderfully smooth whitish/blue powder. Mmm baby. The only time I would parachute OC's back in the day would be the few random times I ended up getting generic bullshit Mallincrodt 80s. Nowadays though, my OC days are long in the past. Im on methadone now, but when I was shooting dope, every once in a while I would have to rely on a few OC"s to stave off withdrawals. In this case I would just swallow them because, I know the BA is much higher, and the duration lasted quite a bit longer if taken orally.

People who do oxy a LOT will mostly say they sniff them and that works best. (which is my opinion-fuck eating them)

people who do oxy a little say EAT THEM it has a higher ba you get soooo much higher

I've snorted these on multiple occasions. Yeah it works great, kicks in fast. The negative is that they don't last very long in terms of the high. I'd say that the 'best' way to go if you want long term enjoyment is to swallow them. Depends on what your goal is. If you like the 'rush' then snort them.

LOL...ok just so I'm clear. Everyone admits that they last longer, are just as strong and have a better bioavailability when they are swallowed but you all sniff them insted because its more fun? Thats interesting. I have been swallowing them. But I may sniff one tomorrow just to see what all the fuss is about. Interesting stuff.

i dont sniff shit becuase its more fun thats retarded.

i sniff it for one reason and one reason only, it fucks me up the most.

if sticking it in my ass got me the highest id be doing that the most, if eating it got me the highest id only eat oxy, but sniffing oxy by far gets me the highest regardless of what science says about bio availability

sniffing causes it to come on quicker, most people dont wanna wait to come up

People who do oxy a LOT will mostly say they sniff them and that works best. (which is my opinion-fuck eating them)

people who do oxy a little say EAT THEM it has a higher ba you get soooo much higher

That is complete bullshit. I was using 300mg a day and did not like snorting them because the oral bioavailability is HIGHER than insufflated which means your getting MORE of the drug taking them orally. In fact if anything, an addict like myself would have wanted to get the most of their drug. Snorting kicks in a little quicker but its very short and I didn't want to keep redosing every couple hours. I needed 4 hours of relief, could probably go 6 hours before I needed my next dose.

Eating oxycodone is the way to go, higher BA, longer duration of effects. There isn't a comparable "rush", but I would never insulfate oxycodone, ever.

I'm not sure how many you guys buy at one time, but I both eat and snort them. The oral bioavailability is greater, of course, but not by too, too much, and I want to be high now, not 15 - 20 minutes from now. So, I'll eat one and snort one.

To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that intranasal bioavailability is all that terrible. Because what isn't absorbed by the nose will probably drip down the user's throat? Right?

EDIT: And the pills are practically made to be snorted. They're scored, so you can easily break them in half. They're small, so they do not produce an obscene amount of powder. They're easy to crush, and they turn into a real fine powder. I think the pharmaceutical companies consulted us first.

I'm not sure how many you guys buy at one time, but I both eat and snort them. The oral bioavailability is greater, of course, but not by too, too much, and I want to be high now, not 15 - 20 minutes from now. So, I'll eat one and snort one.

To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that intranasal bioavailability is all that terrible. Because what isn't absorbed by the nose will probably drip down the user's throat? Right?

EDIT: And the pills are practically made to be snorted. They're scored, so you can easily break them in half. They're small, so they do not produce an obscene amount of powder. They're easy to crush, and they turn into a real fine powder. I think the pharmaceutical companies consulted us first.

The intranasal bioavailability isn't too much lower, maybe by 10% but the drip wouldn't increase it.

Some people like the effects to kick right in and some like it to last longer, its all preference. My point was just that addicts who use more oxycodone don't all prefer it to be snorted. I didn't mind snorting but wouldn't unless I had some extra.

In my experience I do enjoy snorting them because it does hit you in about 3-5 minutes instead of 15-20 but orally last longer by far. The high when snorting only lasts about 30 minutes then again I break them in half or even quarters and snort those. I don't have a very high tolerance which I like.

when you guys snort a roxy30, do you snort the whole pill in one line? Last time i did this, I snorted many lines of 1 crushed up pill over the course of about an hour and a half and the buzz was pretty good, but I felt kind of disappointed. Like I had to focus on the euphoria being there. It kind of crept up on me.

Again, please don't bump old threads. If you wish to make a new one discussing which is better out of snorting and oral use please make a new thread. Just a heads up - to people who do snort them, if you haven't compeletly removed the outer coloured layering from the oxy and you snort them regularly, this builds up in the lungs, and can cause all sorts of problems ranging from emphysema to lung collapse. The colouring is a waxy substance that does not get absorbed into the mucousa membranes and does pass into the lungs. This can even occur from tiny tiny particles that are left over.

Most oxy users that start out prefer snorting while proper, more experienced and seasoned users take them orally as they realise what a waste snorting is after a while. I strongly suggest to all users to not snort their tablets and crush/parachute/chew/swallow. Do not snort them. The bioavailability of snorting oxy is much lower, and the rush isn't anything comparable to other opiates. The smooth onset that follows swallowing oxy and the peak is much more enjoyable and only takes around 20 minutes to occur, not to mention the 2-3 hour prolonged high.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.