• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs you can take on Probation or while being drug tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

DkBlaze1

Bluelighter
so the normal Drug tests for a job are As fallows. SO the ? is if someone where to want to still use certain things what would these things be. they would have to not show up as the fallowing drugs. I have no entent to use this information to get high just to find out more knowledge about drugs seeing as I am a Drug counselor.

Drugs that i am tested for : Opiates, Cocaine, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene.

AS of now I only really know that LSD, SHROOMS, and Ketemine are the ones that wont show up on the standered tests.

Also some weird Research chemicals that don't show up are the JWH-018 And the 073 .
some others that arent much fun but still good for people on testing are Flexiril and ambein(i have heard ambein can show up as benzos very rarly but it can happen.)

of course theres also the more dangerous things such as DXM robo tripping off cough syroup (havent done this in at least 7 years hahaA)

Last edited:
Not sure if this qualifies as a UA question or not but it would help to know what sort of high you enjoy. Without knowing that-

GHB and similar
Soma
Lyrica
A bunch of RC's besides JWH stuff

I don't think these kinda questions are allowed...

But if you're being tested at probation, I'd be safe and stick to legal/prescribed drugs. Thankfully drug testing isn't a condition of my probation, so I can use what I like.

buprenorphine is a good one that hasn't been mentioned
(and alcohol)

Thankfully drug testing isn't a condition of my probation, so I can use what I like.
How did you manage that? Fuck I'm on misdemeanor probation for non drug charges and they UA me all the time. Which I sort of enjoy because I alway go in baked on JWH and laugh at him.

^ I have no idea. The only condition of my probation (besides reporting to my officer) is that I have to attend drug counselling once a week. I initially asked my officer if I'll need to do piss tests, and his response was "no, I think I already know what the results will be." :p

A bunch of RC's besides JWH stuff

Lots of rcs like the 2Cxs, DOxs ect can cause a false possitive for mdma and amphetamine .

Ketamine and dxm can cause a false possitive for pcp.

You'll defently be safe with lsd, mushrooms, mescaline, and dmt.

Lots of rcs like the 2Cxs, DOxs ect can cause a false possitive for mdma and amphetamine .

Ketamine and dxm can cause a false possitive for pcp.

You'll defently be safe with lsd, mushrooms, mescaline, and dmt.
Mescaline is a 2c, if a natural one. I've never had (or heard of) any problem passing UA's from either them or DOx chems, though I suppose the latter might potentially be problematic as they are amphetamines. I would be much more concerned about the cathinone class. This still leaves a wide assortment of tryptamines, and things like MDPV.

And yes ket and dxm should be avoided.

any way currently I am perscribed Suboxone adderal and zoloft. SO ya i love the opiate type high im down to 2 mg of sub a day hopfully it will get me to were i need to be . anyway besides the opiates i love other downers and weed.. I dont like to drink and i love to trip but not often

Last edited:
If you have a valid prescription for above mentioned drugs, you shouldn't have to worry. But get your doctor to write a note, you may not have to if you have the bottles but good to be safe. Avoid the weed at all costs! That stays in your system for at least 30 days.
As a sidenote, my ex bf was on probation and he did cocaine all the time. I believe after 3 days it doesn't show up, but longer for crack. He never tested positive and I didn't get that at all. How long is your probation for? My ex was on probation for 5 years and when he was off, we went to town man! Be careful ok. ~theresa

Don't buy ivory wave or whatever brand name shit with God knows what in it, find some place that sells them as pure chemicals. But if you are on adderall and can get LSD it might not be worth the bother, almost all are stims or psychedelics.
There aren't really any opiate RC's and few downers. Phenazepam and etizolam but both will test as benzos obviously.
Kratom and kava have their fans, not sure how kratom is affected by sub, it's not an opiate but it supposedly feels like one.

Tramadol. Which is my drug of choice anyway. Love it.

I have recently been enjoying synthetic cannabinoids like JWH-018. I have a post here about my new found use of JWH in The Dark Side forum. Haven't tried the powder. A friend is making his own spice-like product. Blending together useless herbs such as marshmellow, damiana, etc. and then spraying it with JWH-018. I'm loving it.

im going to be on probation for a 7 months more. it sucks ass. but anyway i do have a script and im not worryed aboutt that shit im just saying i want to get to were i need to be which would be to obtain some sort of small high so i do not crave heroin and i dont know what else i can do to make suboxone get me there i dont want to start haveing to go to the methodone clinic but if i can't figure this out ill have to. so what RC can i take to break through the sub that wont show up on a drug test. Pretty much im looking to get A downer sorta high without the substance being able to be tested for in a blood drug test.

I also feel like JWH-018 was fun for about a month but then I notice hey what the fuck am i doing that shit is prolly horrible for you. I did get the straight powder once and it was the most fucked up shit ever to happen. smoked it with 5 people one of my freinds whos super drug tolerant eats acid extra. took one hit then was in a coma like state without being asleep like he was just unresponcive. it was so scary cuz i cant get cought for shit and he was in this state untill he went to sleep. then the next day he recalled some of what happened and said that he thought he was dreaming. anyway be carful with useing RC CHEMS on a daily bases most people who use the JWH Series for a long period day in day out find that it starts to bring them to an uncomfortable place time after time. its just odd..

ANY WHO

MOre ideas about Drugs that will not show up on drug tests that are downers ETC or benzos that dont show up pretty much i wanta know any chemical that i can take and wont show up as anything beside amphetimines or bupenorphine... THANK YOU all for your replies thus far

Last edited:
"im just saying i want to get high and i dont know what else i can do to make suboxone get me high or what RC i can take to break through the sub that wont show up on a drug test. "

Juat picking out one snippet of your post as an example.....

You need to read the rules, these sorts of questions are not allowed.

any way I see why you thought it was bad but the fact of the matter is suboxone does not give me any sort of high and im an addict im in a horrible spot because i know life is better when im clean im more productive and all that but. I just dont get anything outa my suboxone and i know if i could get even something small i would b able to be soo much more positive about it and staying clean but if i can't find somthing like that out soon im just gonna have to say fuck my life and sign up with the clinic and get on the liquid hand cuffs. not a good choice i know so hopfully you guys can tell me what i need to know and Its not like im not investing my effort in staying sober because i most def am it just comes down to the fact that I am one of those people who needs a lil something more to stay positive and live a good life once a junkie always a junkie :(

Get your sub dose raised, at the right dose you should have 0 cravings. Given your probation and required testing the only possibilities have already been mentioned. If your really want to delve deep down the rabbit hole, you'll definitely have some altered states of conciousness if you stop taking your sub. A few days of the mental wds that follow can be a serious trip. Oh, I'd imagine you could take an AD, probably as enjoyable as the flexeril you mentioned in your OP. I think your right, who the fyck knows what's in some of the RC's out there. I'm sure huffing gasoline is safer than a majority of them.

Well, He isn't asking how to pass the piss test, just asking what drugs people who get piss tests enjoy. I don't think he broke the rule. This is a forum where all kinds of people come to talk about getting high. As long as it's not "I have a piss test tommorow how do I pass" or something of the likes... I think it should be okay.

OP, to answer your question I don't know. I stick to opiates, weed and benzos for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.