• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking/eating fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

klast

Bluelighter
recently i acquired some fentanyl patches for the first time.. they are 75um/g or something like that. I put 1 on 24 hours ago and ive been feeling pretty good and a pretty steady relaxing but not strong high for the last 15 hours or so.. i was wondering if these are supposed to last 72 hours if it was possible to remove the patch and take whats left of the gel and smoke it or eat it. will it get me really high and how long will its affects last? also how do u go about smoking it or eating.. i did a search but could find nothing. thanks for your time ~ klast

Man the wat to go if u didnt know with fentanyl is to smoke it. Take ur patch off, put the gel to the bottom, cut it open, squeaze out onto a pen cap for example a little blob of it, put it on foil, heat from underneath with a lighter and smoke it through a tube, make sure u hold the tube above the gel. :D MAN O MAN WAT AN EXPERIENCE, and IT IS VERY HANDABLE

Its like injection in intensity, you get a very pleasurable rush for the first little bit then its a little more intense than eating it.

Yeah you obviously didnt search hard enough. There are plenty of threads about eating/smoking fentanyl.

klast said:
k thanks for the usefull information

Well you're being a douche about it. This has been covered a billion times in OD and you know it. After reading the same questions about this like: "how do i smoke/eat/inject/shove this up my asshole" over and over and over, people tend to get sick of it.

What is your opiate history? Do you have a tolerance? If not, I probably would not recommend eating them, and if you do, only do a little. 75ug/h patch contains 7.5mg of Fentanyl in it, which is very dangerous to eat if you are a opiate virgin. If you are new to the world of opiates I would probably say to not take more than 2.5mg orally( so 1/3 of the patch). I used to do opiates a lot... and I got extremely rocked off of eating a 75ug/h patch.

In my opinion this high is a 'dirty' high too... anyone else get that?

Partykid12, I agree with you, it is a dirty/cheap garage sale type of high. (don't ask, lol).

Taking the patch any other way than it is prescribed is a rip-off. I have tried smoking the patches MANY TIMES, even a whole 100u/g patch. It really doesn't get you high, it makes me lightheaded and i can feel a very slight opiate buzz..but it isn't the type of opiate high where it makes your nuts numb, and takes away all the mental pain such as stress and anxiety.

I hear about so many people locally smoking this shit, and i don't think it is anything more than a placebo, it's as dumb as someone sniffing hydrocodone w/APAP and claiming they get high, same difference.

Slapping the patch on ur body doesn't provide ME with euphoria at all, it gives me the opiate intoxication without the positive mood lift and all that shit. Not to forget it makes me so nauseous that if i plan to take the patch i need atleast 3 days off of work because i can't function on it.

So guys please, don't waste your money on this shit, i at one point would of traded a 100 u/g patch for ten lortab 10/500's!

Smoking Fentanyl Gel is the SICKEST thing I've EVER heard! I am on fentanyl patches for pain, they are supposed to be stuck to your body to obtain pain relief, but I'm no stranger to using opiates(oids) for pleasure. So if you are a "newbie" and have little to no tolerance (you cannot take 2 percocet without feeling sick to your stomach), then DO NOT bother with fentanyl, and turn around and don't look back, being addicted is NOT fun. If you are an experienced user (you can take at least 40 mg of Methadone, 30 mg of MS Contin, or 40 to 80 mg of Oxycontin) and not get sick, then you may try patch, but start with 25mcg/hr and WEAR it for at least 24 hours first, if you feel OK, then remove from your body, cut it in half and either squeeze all jell out and hold it under your tongue for 10 minutes, then swallow or spit out, if you don't get sick within 30 minutes, do the other half. I find the best way to absorb sublingually is to cut a piece of patch off and stick it around your tongue like a "tongue glove". Especially if you're tolerant enough to do a whole 50mcg/hr patch which is 5MG of Fentanyl, that would kill a "normal" person. So BE CAREFULL! I'm don't use for pleasure anymore. I'm in so much pain, I don't get high anymore, all meds to directlly to my pain, and I'm GLAD! I hated chasing that stupid high! I'm glad I can use my medication responsibly. They last 48 hours, and yah, its tempting to eat the leftover gel, but I know it won't do ANYTHING for me so I fold it in half and flush it down the toilet. That's how everyone should dispose of leftover patches anyways, NEVER stick them in the trash especially if you have little kids and/or pets. So please just be safe. I don't want to come back to this site and see that someone has passed away from a fent overdose.

-Crandal (Bunyip's not my real name, its a funny word I picked up from a RuneScape character)

Fentanyl's main benefit, IMO, is that the patch delivers a constant, lovely dose of consistent relief. The problem with pills (excluding time release tabs) is that if you're blessed enough to be able to sleep, your levels lessen and you awake in agony (provided you're using them for actual pain and not recreationally.) This is not to say that SWIM hasn't worn more than one patch at a time on occasion, or eaten them as well. Smoking them would just be an utter waste, though, as you'd burn through the hours of relief they're capable of providing in a relatively short amount of time. Even eating them will give you a nice, pain-free nod for some hours.

Just FYI, more and more pharmacies are starting to dispense the gel-free patches. You can't smoke them or eat them, you can only wear them as intended. God forbid you should cultivate a monkey who likes his Fentanyl all at once only to find yourself trying to feed him a time-released, trans-dermal "fix" instead.

Monkey's bite, yo.

Don't do this

Man the wat to go if u didnt know with fentanyl is to smoke it. Take ur patch off, put the gel to the bottom, cut it open, squeaze out onto a pen cap for example a little blob of it, put it on foil, heat from underneath with a lighter and smoke it through a tube, make sure u hold the tube above the gel. :D MAN O MAN WAT AN EXPERIENCE, and IT IS VERY HANDABLE

Don't do this,, this is soooo stupid... my son,, who was 20 smoked the fentanyl patch.. within 5 hours, he was dead... :!

Smoking is indeed very dangerous. If you decide to do it use a TINY amount and wait to see how that affects you. You can always do a little more if you need to.

well, i used to dissolve the gel w rubbing alcohol, heat the plate, scrape the crystals and smoke, the high would fuck me up but didn't last very long, plus if your tolerance is low, it wouldn't be good. so since this is harm reduction, its best as a patch or oral, but if u insist on havign another roa, this is the cleanest way. Provided that the formula for the gel didn't change, i dnt know what brands have what. I remember that even the adhesive contain some fentanyl and would use alcohol to get the most of that too.

eating/smoking this stuff

Please think twice before eating or smoking this stuff. My aunt was in the medical field, so she supposedly knew what she was doing - you know, cutting it in small strips, and just taking a little bit. My aunt and uncle were both found dead with small strips in their mouths. It's NOT worth it. Please, don't do it.

LOL is this amateur hour? Smoking is the best way to do fent. I am a opiate veteran and not much does it for me but I will let you in on a little method of mine. Cut the patch open and spread the gel out flat on a piece of glass/mirror. Let it dry completely b/c wet fentynal sucks. After it drys chip off a very small piece and put it in some foil. Now get a straw and suck up the smoke burned off the foil. BE VERY CAREFUL I HAVE had SoME CLOSE CALLS WITH DEATH. SHIT LABORS YOUR BREATHING LIKE A SON BITCH. DO NOT MIX WITH BENZOS. enjoy...

Matrix ones are So much better, cut a little piece and stick on gum's and start the Nod...........Gotta love the c.a.n.a.d.a

Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who advocate smoking fentanyl always come across like... Well, like retards?

By the way, I once plugged a fent patch and was in heaven. People often ignore plugging because they are afraid it will turn them gay overnight, but the fact is plugging offers superior bioavailablilty it most cases (especially with opiates) and is a million times safer than smoking, injecting or even snorting).

I mixed the gel in warm water until it (more or less) dissolved, plugged the solution and REALLY enjoyed it.

My boyfriend loved it too.

:p

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who advocate smoking fentanyl always come across like... Well, like retards?

By the way, I once plugged a fent patch and was in heaven. People often ignore plugging because they are afraid it will turn them gay overnight, but the fact is plugging offers superior bioavailablilty it most cases (especially with opiates) and is a million times safer than smoking, injecting or even snorting).

I mixed the gel in warm water until it (more or less) dissolved, plugged the solution and REALLY enjoyed it.

My boyfriend loved it too.

:p

Plugging is an excellent way to use fentanyl but I personally cant do it because I didnt vote for Barak obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.