• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how long after suboxone can I use heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I would do it the day of sometimes. Still would get that rush. But I never do more than 2mg at once. Little is always more with subs. Maybe someone with a dope habit of ten years needs 2 8mg strips a day, but damn that is a lot.

Shit, I would do it the day of sometimes. Still would get that rush. But I never do more than 2mg at once. Little is always more with subs. Maybe someone with a dope habit of ten years needs 2 8mg strips a day, but damn that is a lot.

I've been doing opiates daily for 9 years, with the occasionally took a break here and there of course, and than the longest i've been clean from opiates is about 4-5 months in the period of this 9 years, and now I have been on Suboxone for just under 2 weeks now and I'm on 16mg a day, and have been on this dose since last tuesday, and I still feel dope sick sometimes. I previously had a very high hydromorphone/oxycodone habit. But, I'm also tapering on Benzodiazepines again, and down to 15mg of Diazepam a day now, 5mg TID now. So, could be me feeling benzo w/d on top of a bit of opiate w/d.

When I first tried Suboxone and was on it for 6 months back in 2009, I was on 16mg per day, but it sure took awhile for me to even out on it.

This is the thread I have been looking for the past few days in the search engine. Glad I didn't post a new entry just to be yelled at and shut down. I have been on pill form opiates for 11 years. Finally got on Suboxone last Monday. I'm trying to keep my dose under 8 mg a day. Today is Saturday and since Thursday I've been tapering down my Suboxone. Today, Saturday I will use no more than 2 mgs if needed. If not I won't use. My plan is to use once a month on Wednesday after my psych appt. until I'm ready to really quit. I've been told I have to quit. I guess I agree. But I'll miss it too much. If I give myself one day we all win. Hopefully it will stay one day. Subs will keep me sober 30 out of 31 days.

Ok so this is my story..... Ive been using heroin for about 2 years now and recently i went to my doctor and got suboxone strips. I used alltogether 16 mg or 2 suboxone strips at 12:30 Pm. As the day went on i ended up getting 3 bags of heroin for free, so as you can imagine i was freaking out to use them.... I like all you guys went on the internet and started scouring for how long i have to wait to do the heroin and pretty much saw that dependin on who you ask its from 12-36 hours. Well im really not a patient person, obviously im an addict lol, so i decided to use 2/3 bags of heroin iv only 10 hours after the 16 mg of suboxone. So i just used the heroin and the result is, i definitely felt the heroin, my withdrawals are completely gone (even the mild symptoms), and i would say the heroin worked for the most part. 2 bags didnt really get me high to begin with, they would usually give me a small rush and just make me feel good generally and i would say 10 hours after using the suboxone, 16 mg of it, the heroin did exactly what its suppost to and what i expected it to do. So just to clarify, if you havent been using suboxone for a while and you have a fast metabolism like me, i would say 12 hours is fine to use after taking suboxone. So again 12 hours if your not using suboxone for a long time is fine to use other opiates.

Closed as this is a bump of an old thread, if you have need to further discuss the issue please feel free to start a new thread. PM any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.