View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DMT (Again, sorry)

Do NOT smoke it. VAPORISE it.

(Again, sorry)

Vaporizing is exactly what I meant. Forgive me if i use the terms interchangeably for DMT. Look at the device. It's meant for vapor.

Yes, that would surely work. Also if your wanting to do something you can make at home google "The Machine DMT pipe" Its fairly easy to make and pretty effective. Theres also several different methods you can use while smoking out of a bong or bowl too vaporize DMT crystals.

It looks good to me. I use a lightbulb style vapouriser without an extension stem leading to the bulb like yours has. I reckon they are pretty effective. They are enclosed so that you can fill the bulb with vapours before your first toke and you don't lose precious vapour into the atmosphere.
Bubbling the vapour through cool water looks like a winner though. DMT freebase is not water soluble so you might benefit there by cooling the harsh vapours. It will probably still have that rather odd taste though.
Happy toking. Tell us how it goes!
Peace - Pipp

DMT freebase is not water soluble so you might benefit there by cooling the harsh vapours. It will probably still have that rather odd taste though.
Happy toking. Tell us how it goes!
Peace - Pipp
this is about what i was going to say, but honestly it looks like you already know what you're talking about.