• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Chocolate: Opiate Potentiator?

Chocolate contains barely ANY caffeine , no more than 15mgs . As for any significant alkaloids or chemicals in chocolate that would potentiate an opiate high , milk chocolate is not going to contain any appreciable amount of anything to effect you. Dark chocolate , maybe, but it would have to be a big amount. I think you're feeling a placebo my friend...

Its like trying to get jacked up on pepsi or mountain dew. Sure it has caffeine, but not a lot. I think its funny when people say "oh man I got a lot of work to do today, I need a coke to wake me up.". Ooooh 34mgs of caffeine.

Hah, don't mean to rant, but people still believe chocolate will keep you awake with its caffeine. No.

-lenses

Im sorry but the fact you say people dont get jacked up on mountain dew really lowers your credibility.
Placebo? Go back and re-read my post. You obviously did not.

Im sorry but the fact you say people dont get jacked up on mountain dew really lowers your credibility.
Placebo? Go back and re-read my post. You obviously did not.

Good flame ambi ;) I'm gonna post a pic of ingredients tonight when I get some chocolate

Hmm intresting... I have some dark chocolate 70% cocoa around but I hate the taste! ;/

I will eat some before my next morphine dose and see if it potentiated it.

Hmm intresting... I have some dark chocolate 70% cocoa around but I hate the taste! ;/

mmmm dark chocolate

drooling_homer.gif

So I hate about 6 small pieces of dark chocolate before and I think it potentiated the opiate. Was hard to tell but I think there might be something here... I also had a grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and tums before the dose which all made the high longer and I had coffee afterwords and high fat meals to maximize effects.

*note this amount of potentiation is not recommended for novice opiate individuals.