• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why do people bother to snort xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
people smoke oxies aswell, some people are just dumb

the best ROA is oral anyway

i know the BA is much higher for oral oxy. but every addict i knew sniffed it. is the rush really that much better? i'd rather be higher for longer.

i know the BA is much higher for oral oxy. but every addict i knew sniffed it. is the rush really that much better? i'd rather be higher for longer.

As for oxy... I rail one or two roxis... And parachute the rest. I always snort opana.

I snorted klonopin once to see what the fuss was about... Minty fresh and straight retarded. I always tell people to not snort benzos... And they look at me like I'm from mars. I too knew a person who snorts vicodin and percocet with apap. Fucking ignorant cunts. Lol

K'D. I knew you would share the same view. I feel like bluelight can be divided into: the serious,the chill, people who like to share info and a general community of cool folks. The "inbreds" as I refer to them( by that I mean having been bred with a harddrive or server or even gay ass netscape) they just post their shit with shitty headlines no info dumb questions etc. Then they bump their own thread. Again. People need to chillax we all have lives and (mine includes lots of sex) bumping your own thread is. GAY also jumping to another forum with same question is Uuber gay I'm sure the mods cover all the bases. That's my bitch moment. Continue

As for oxy... I rail one or two roxis... And parachute the rest. I always snort opana.

I snorted klonopin once to see what the fuss was about... Minty fresh and straight retarded. I always tell people to not snort benzos... And they look at me like I'm from mars. I too knew a person who snorts vicodin and percocet with apap. Fucking ignorant cunts. Lol

yeah lol i had a friend tell me he had some vics and he as snorting them...i was like WHAT!!!

also jumping to another forum with same question is Uuber gay I'm sure the mods cover all the bases. That's my bitch moment. Continue

i've done this. get double the answers in the same amount of time. unless many users use multiple forums. i only post on BL and will search D-F

Yeah but tickle I hardly think your questions could ever be that inane I would say yours would be more legit

I would never do this because its a waste but why do some people say this works? Is it placebo? I was just curious.

The nasal cavity has absorption rates that rival the stomach for certain compounds. When I snort xanax, it hits me almost instantly as opposed to waiting 30 minutes. It bothers me because it burns, but when I'm needing the relief quickly, it does the job.

***sigh*** if it works all Harry Potterish for you then great. The larger more experienced members think otherwise

The nasal cavity has absorption rates that rival the stomach for certain compounds. When I snort xanax, it hits me almost instantly as opposed to waiting 30 minutes. It bothers me because it burns, but when I'm needing the relief quickly, it does the job.

It will hit you faster but your waisting more. Dissolve it under your tounge and it will take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes.

I just did a test.

Snorted .50 Xanax bar (1/4) of the bar and it hit pretty good. This was my first time snorting xan. I love snorting 30mg ir oxys and maybe 4 mg duladin , waste to snort morphine. If you want the best effect for long lasting pain relief, swallow(chew it up if you want) a 30mg er morphine (purple pill) and snort 15-30mg of oxy. Before bed I use the sublingual method for .50 xan and it outs me out. I just prefer or have a habit of loving to snort. . .I need a placebo drug to snort and take my meds as directed either swallow or sublingual.

Status
Not open for further replies.