Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This snow sucks! I'm never gonna get someone to take me to the hood in this. Not having your own car sucks too!

last night, the weather was ridiculous. top speed was 40mph on 290.

Anyway, i just got some decent stuff from my usual guy. I don't cop on the street anymore. i meet my dude somewhere. IMO, it's the best way to go. It's safer(as far as cops and crime go) and quality tends to be better when you get to know your dealer. that way you have some input, and he encourages me to let him know how it is so he can adjust his capsules accordingly.

otherwise, west side open-air would be the place to go. just use your head

^ i dont do rocks or blows but ive. Benn propositioned to buy them all<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that's exactly what I was telling the other poster...I can't imagine not being hollered at if you are in the right areas. And there are a lot of "right" areas.

You can more or less follow the blue light boxes too. Every tip I've had has had a blue light put on its corner at some point, if it didn't already have one.

last night, the weather was ridiculous. top speed was 40mph on 290.

Anyway, i just got some decent stuff from my usual guy. I don't cop on the street anymore. i meet my dude somewhere. IMO, it's the best way to go. It's safer(as far as cops and crime go) and quality tends to be better when you get to know your dealer. that way you have some input, and he encourages me to let him know how it is so he can adjust his capsules accordingly.

otherwise, west side open-air would be the place to go. just use your head

It's my MO to ALWAYS get a number, even if I do cop on the street. Usually they offer it up first, but I think it's a lot safer to call ahead, and like you said, if you buy from them enough they treat you right and will meet up with you somewhere so you don't gotta go into the neighborhood. I had a guy who would meet me right off my exit and was speedy too. Never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes except on a few really lame occasions (like when he was drunk and fell asleep after he said he'd be right there...never did get dope that night either cause it was like midnight or later).

Hah, dope in capsules and blue light cameras. Sounds like Baltimore.

And yeah, its always best to find a dude who you can just meet somewhere not hot and avoid the entire BS of coppin off the street.

It's my MO to ALWAYS get a number, even if I do cop on the street. Usually they offer it up first, but I think it's a lot safer to call ahead, and like you said, if you buy from them enough they treat you right and will meet up with you somewhere so you don't gotta go into the neighborhood. I had a guy who would meet me right off my exit and was speedy too. Never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes except on a few really lame occasions (like when he was drunk and fell asleep after he said he'd be right there...never did get dope that night either cause it was like midnight or later).

yeah they love to give out numbers with their phony name/nickname. my phone's contacts is littered with nicknames and numbers from when i used to score on the street.

ouch at not being able to score. it only happened once when my guy was out of town. he left me a message with a number to call, but the message was cut off right as he was about to say the final numbers. it was too late to cop anywhere else too. i actually went to rehab the next morning.

Never heard of blows over in wriggleyville haha thats what up, im moving into my apartment in the morning! and it's in wriggleyville :D :D

Every tip I've had has had a blue light put on its corner at some point, if it didn't already have one.

thats because all the dealers are moving toward the north pole because of the cameras. the majority are gunshot cameras im pretty sure. but some are @ dope-spots most likely.

yeah, i just started to cop on the street for stuff. are there like, any suggestions and stuff for a first timer?

In the wrigleyville area i met some guys....they came up to me....later i got one of their phone numbers and some ridiculous name- but he gave me his myspace screenname (which doesn't exist) ....should i just call him when i need something else? like, how does that conversation...work?

yeah, call him.

Ask him to meet up with you. The ridiculous name is part of the persona. They (almost) all have ridiculous names. The first time, only ask for one or two to make sure he is legit. Even better, if he is willing, ask him to give you a sample first. Tell him if it is good you'll pay for that one plus however many more.

Convo should go like this:

Yo, XXXX, this is XXXX, I met you the other day in the neighborhood. Would you be able to meet up in a little while?

And then he'll take it from there.

yeah, i just started to cop on the street for stuff. are there like, any suggestions and stuff for a first timer?

In the wrigleyville area i met some guys....they came up to me....later i got one of their phone numbers and some ridiculous name- but he gave me his myspace screenname (which doesn't exist) ....should i just call him when i need something else? like, how does that conversation...work?

YO... WTF... I live in wrigleyville.... where the fuck does everybody keep seeing dope dealers??!?!?!

^ I have never heard or seen dealers of any kind workin corners near wrigley.

Those boxes are gun-shot cameras. dont worry about those unless you plan on shooting at somebody.

Oh really? Read this then.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.05/crime.html

I've been looking to score on the WS but I've been out of the game for 3 years or so. The last time I went down was with an old friend who had some dudes number. I took a drive down to the Chicago Ave area the other night but it was like a ghost town and those fucking cameras were on every other block. It's unreal to see that area so empty. I mean there were people but not like it used to be.

Also I've never heard dope called anything but blows and have never seen anyone serving down in Wrigleyville.

Last edited:
Hey guys check out this web page provided by none other than the government. It might be outdated, but there's even a map that shows spots and areas, I think they purposefully reduced the resolution of the picture to make the text of street corners unreadable, if you know your streets and stare closely enough you might be able to make out the text. It's outdated but honestly I think most of the general areas are still functioning.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs/652/heroin.htm

Also, fuck the west side and fuck cicero, it really sucks to be around all those cops and shit, if you got hookups you can go to places like logan square and even border-line western suburbs running up harlem ave. like forrest park. Don't expect street dealers out here, but it sure helps a lot when the transaction is more alike to a pot deal.

If you have the amount of cash and a good hookup to be able to buy a gram of raw, let me tell you there is no denying that its some really really high potency shit. You can even become a dealer yourself this way and make a lot of bank by cutting the raw shit yourself and packaging, but I wouldn't recommend that to anyone and I sure as hell would NEVER do something like that.

Hey guys check out this web page provided by none other than the government. It might be outdated, but there's even a map that shows spots and areas, I think they purposefully reduced the resolution of the picture to make the text of street corners unreadable, if you know your streets and stare closely enough you might be able to make out the text. It's outdated but honestly I think most of the general areas are still functioning.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs/652/heroin.htm

Also, fuck the west side and fuck cicero, it really sucks to be around all those cops and shit, if you got hookups you can go to places like logan square and even border-line western suburbs running up harlem ave. like forrest park. Don't expect street dealers out here, but it sure helps a lot when the transaction is more alike to a pot deal.

If you have the amount of cash and a good hookup to be able to buy a gram of raw, let me tell you there is no denying that its some really really high potency shit. You can even become a dealer yourself this way and make a lot of bank by cutting the raw shit yourself and packaging, but I wouldn't recommend that to anyone and I sure as hell would NEVER do something like that.

That document is pretty old. I used to buy "raw" once I knew the spot or owner of the spot for a while. The reason I say "raw" is because even though it's one chunk and the quality is good it's still not really raw. Anyways it's better than what you would usually get on the street.

Yeah Cicero is a total hotspot and is probably where the majority of us started out. The dope is weak and the cops are everywhere just looking to pounce.

*EDIT*

Mission accomplished. I just went to one of my old spots and sure enough there were some homies out there today where yesterday it was empty. It was rather frustrating (like I said before it's been roughly three years since I was down there other than yesterday where I left empty handed) because every one of my old spots now has a camera on the corner that the CPD says can zoom to down around three blocks away. I swear I'm not even exaggerating. There must be 10 cameras on Chicago Avenue from Cicero to California. Plus off of Roosevelt and off of Homan there are some too. Unreal.

Last edited:
I don't think the cameras or "cop boxes" as I like to call them are much more than a scare tactic. Seriously there are sooo many of them nowadays who the hell is gonna be watching all of them around the clock? In recent years they've been putting them in nicer neighborhoods too. Even if they see you, what the hell do they got to prove? That you were giving a "hand-shake" to your african-american friend? And yes I have done transactions in the past RIGHT underneath a cop box and jack shit happened. I even raised concern to the dealer and he was like "don't worry they just for shootings".

Another thing is most of the times I've gone to my dealer I'll pick him up in my car and cruise around a bit around the block before I drop him off, this way it looks like I'm only picking up a friend.

I guess raw varies, but the raw I had I would definitely be scared to do it with no tolerance as even with tolerance the shit pretty much raped my ass. It really is possible for shit to be too strong where it makes you feel kinda uncomfortable.

I don't think the cameras or "cop boxes" as I like to call them are much more than a scare tactic. Seriously there are sooo many of them nowadays who the hell is gonna be watching all of them around the clock? In recent years they've been putting them in nicer neighborhoods too. Even if they see you, what the hell do they got to prove? That you were giving a "hand-shake" to your african-american friend? And yes I have done transactions in the past RIGHT underneath a cop box and jack shit happened. I even raised concern to the dealer and he was like "don't worry they just for shootings".

Another thing is most of the times I've gone to my dealer I'll pick him up in my car and cruise around a bit around the block before I drop him off, this way it looks like I'm only picking up a friend.

I guess raw varies, but the raw I had I would definitely be scared to do it with no tolerance as even with tolerance the shit pretty much raped my ass. It really is possible for shit to be too strong where it makes you feel kinda uncomfortable.

The police can sit and tap into those cameras from their squad cars. I got popped once off of Homan and was forced to tag along in the back while they tried to pick up some more people. In the police car they use their laptop to watch and can switch around to different cameras and zoom in very far. It's no joke. It's just the chance you take that you will be seen doing something at that moment they're watching.

I'm not trying to scare anyone or say that they watch all the time I'm just telling you that they're not just there for looks.

The police can sit and tap into those cameras from their squad cars. I got popped once off of Homan and was forced to tag along in the back while they tried to pick up some more people. In the police car they use their laptop to watch and can switch around to different cameras and zoom in very far. It's no joke. It's just the chance you take that you will be seen doing something at that moment they're watching.

I'm not trying to scare anyone or say that they watch all the time I'm just telling you that they're not just there for looks.

No shit...

What happened to you when you got popped as far as legal issues go?

I've been changing my view on these cameras after reading some articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.