• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to take dilaudid?

Yeah rectal administration can have as fast if not faster than nasal depending on the drug, of a come up time (alot faster than oral), it also avoids being metabolized through a first pass metabolism, it doesn't have to deal with stomach contents and its pH, etc. This basically means it can come up pretty fast with a decently high bioavaliability (depends on the drug to what % it may be), maintain a similar duration as if taken orally, and can limit the number of side-effects like intense nausea that oral administration can some times have. Rectal administration for the win. I love doing MDMA rectally, some opiates rectally, 4-meo-pcp rectally, etc.

Yes, but you combined it with a milligram of ativan. You never took ativan before, and you go ahead and combine it. Also, you went ahead and plugged the whole pill.

I dunno... I'm glad it worked out for you and you were never in overdose territory, but you could have made yourself sick. Just sayin'.

Yes, but you combined it with a milligram of ativan. You never took ativan before, and you go ahead and combine it. Also, you went ahead and plugged the whole pill.

I dunno... I'm glad it worked out for you and you were never in overdose territory, but you could have made yourself sick. Just sayin'.
well yeah because i found out 1mg of ativan isnt THAT much, and i plugged the whole pill, ya so? i have opiate tollerance. i plugged a total of 16mg today of dilaudid, insulfted 1mg ativan and 3mg hydromorph contin.

The Rush from injecting 8mg of dillies is great. First you asked for the best way and the best way for me is IV. I love the rush. but if 30mg of oxy gets you off then I would only do about 2mg of dillie in the IV.

And mixing Benzo and Dillies scares me. Thats all you.

man mixing benzos and dillies r the fuckin shit its the only way i would be able to nod

low doses of benzos are commonly given to patients with hydromorphone in hospitals. .5mg lorazepam is = to about .25mg alprazolam, which isn't that high of a benzo dose. He didn't do anything ridiculous as the hydromorphone dose wasn't ridiculous and neither was the benzo dose.