• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Which "legal smoking blends" have cannabinoids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike 99 ultra is amazing . And lasts longer than weed

Spike 99 Ultra is like some really nice dank, 99.9% agreed :)

Is there any reason not to experiment by rolling any of these blends with a little tobacco? I've just always found the quality of the cannabis high to be different when smoked with baccy than when smoked alone. I like both feelings, dependent on what I want at the time and was curious as to whether nicotine may have a similar qualitative effect on the cannabinoids in these blends. A little tobacco doesn't bother me health-wise, I'm a light smoker anyway ;)

I always roll my blends with flavored tobacco. Many of these blends are very tropical or fruity tasting, and a decent flavored rolling tobacco (peach for instance) really compliments it well. I smoke joints and blunts in public all the time as a spliff, without anyone suspecting anything less than the contents in the blunt or joint containing anything other than tobacco (even though of course it contains these Cannabinoid blends). With that said, the effect of combining these smoking blends with tobacco is very similar to your traditional spliff with Cannabis.

Just ordered some, how much do I smoke when it comes in? Do i have to weight it or can i just pack a bowl?

The only thing I found different with Spice is you can smoke a bowl for MUCH longer, so don't be fooled by the weight. Keep smoking it till there's nothing left in the bowl - no spice, no ash, no nothing. That way you'll get much more out of it.

you can get away smoking joints all day in public, but blunts? while definitely doable I think a little more tricky.

I've never heard of this "flavored rolling tobacco" before, and I've smoked a few spliffs. is it a novelty/specialty kind of thing, or I just haven't noticed it. I know about the tasty puff or whatever, but that's different (right)? peach rolling tobacco sounds good, like something out of a hookah :)

you can get away smoking joints all day in public, but blunts? while definitely doable I think a little more tricky.

I've never heard of this "flavored rolling tobacco" before, and I've smoked a few spliffs. is it a novelty/specialty kind of thing, or I just haven't noticed it. I know about the tasty puff or whatever, but that's different (right)? peach rolling tobacco sounds good, like something out of a hookah :)

If I put a B&M Tip on the blunt, along with flavored tobacco, it smells & looks like a B&M to the untrained eye :)

As for the Peach Rolling Tobacco and other flavors -

http://www.rollyourown.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=92_102

Tasty Puff is terrible, really harsh on the throat and lungs. Makes you cough pretty bad. I'm sure there are other rolling tobacco flavors out there, just head to your local Head shop or Tobacco shop if you don't want to order from that site.

Last edited:
none of these have ever worked for me; real piff barely gets me stoned anymore; its a shame. i gotta stop blazin.

Actually they are not structurally similar to THC so they don't fall under that act.

no shit?....:D

edit. dayyuuum, this stuff is expensive. the place i found is asking 60 bucks for three grams....

no shit?....:D

edit. dayyuuum, this stuff is expensive. the place i found is asking 60 bucks for three grams....

Do you realize how good of a deal that is? Probably a scam.

3 grams = 3000 mg = over 200 uses and if it's JWH-018, it's insanely potent 1-5 mg smoked will dissolve you, a very similar "high" to a Sativa (trippy). JWH-073 on the other hand is not nearly as potent but very effective. Relaxed Indica "stone" and can get quite psychedelic also in the higher dosages (floaty).

Do you realize how good of a deal that is? Probably a scam.

With context I'm pretty sure he meant 3 grams of a blend. Personally I'd pass on JWH-018 either pure or as part of a spice-a-like. $20 a gram is more than you should spend on even the best cannabis, which for most of us produces a superior experience even on the best day, though I know some disagree. Other times I experienced severe anxiety from it, the frequency and depth of which I've never experienced even with the headiest of early cut sativas.

It's important to remember that you're replacing one of the safest drugs on the planet with something whose health effects are unknown and largely unstudied. Even the creator of the substance, John Huffman suggests: “Why don’t you stick to marijuana, because it’s safer.”

^Regardless, have you tried JWH-XXX before? It's the perfect replacement for Cannabis, at this point I prefer it over Cannabis. Yeah, Cannabis is natural and is awesome. However, in our current society it has its cons and its cons are enough to keep me from smoking at this point in time.

The health risks of JWH- xxx, sound incredibly blown out of proportion, and personally I doubt toxicity being an issue at all. Similar to those people who worry about the toxic effects of aspartame or Splenda....

Needless to say, John W. Huffman wouldn't have attached his named to the chemical if he didn't see its potential. That quote, is a part of a much larger article wherein he suggests mostly his dissatisfaction with those who are synthesizing the compound "properly," and so, he stresses that particular point because of being weary towards the companies manufacturing it for sale.

^Regardless, have you tried JWH-XXX before? It's the perfect replacement for Cannabis, at this point I prefer it over Cannabis. Yeah, Cannabis is natural and is awesome. However, in our current society it has its cons and its cons are enough to keep me from smoking at this point in time.

The health risks of JWH- xxx, sound incredibly blown out of proportion, and personally I doubt toxicity being an issue at all. Similar to those people who worry about the toxic effects of aspartame or Splenda....

Needless to say, John W. Huffman wouldn't have attached his named to the chemical if he didn't see its potential. That quote, is a part of a much larger article wherein he suggests mostly his dissatisfaction with those who are synthesizing the compound "properly," and so, he stresses that particular point because of being weary towards the companies manufacturing it for sale.

This guy knows his stuff!

Just got my spike 99 today, smoked it 4 hours ago and still feel high. Just going to smoke this for a bit than go back to cannabis.

This guy knows his stuff!

Just got my spike 99 today, smoked it 4 hours ago and still feel high. Just going to smoke this for a bit than go back to cannabis.

You should smoke both in combination the more Cannabinoids the merrier right? =D

Regardless, have you tried JWH-XXX before? It's the perfect replacement for Cannabis, at this point I prefer it over Cannabis.

Yeah.. thats why I mentioned the effects it had on me. Smoked a good part of a gram of 018 along with a number of other synthetics. Novel, but they all fall short for me. You're definitely in a small minority calling it perfect - I think 018 is more like the walmart toy of the cannabis world. Cheap, plastic and made in china but good for kids or parolees.

Needless to say, John W. Huffman wouldn't have attached his named to the chemical if he didn't see its potential.

The potential to be... 1 of 400 chemicals he named in numerical order! JWH-018 itself was developed to drop into radioactive shit in a petri dish and see what happened.

That quote, is a part of a much larger article wherein he suggests mostly his dissatisfaction with those who are synthesizing the compound "properly," and so, he stresses that particular point because of being weary towards the companies manufacturing it for sale.

Why pull that out of your ass when you know I must have just been there yesterday to pull the quote? It doesn't say anything like that, here's the whole thing:

Vice: Hi, this is Hamilton Morris.

John W. Huffman: Oh, OK, nice to talk to you. I was just having a martini with my wife.

Great! Have you been getting calls around the clock about Spice?

Mostly just emails. I did get one call from a representative of the US Air Force.

What was that about?

Because these pilots were smoking the stuff, which is not a good idea when you’re flying a plane.

Scary! It’s quite popular everywhere in the world now.

Well, yes. The thing is that JWH-018 is really easy to make.

How easy?

I mean, it’s a two-step synthesis from readily available materials. I’ve had undergraduate students make it. But there is absolutely no toxicity data on this compound. Who knows what the long-term effects are? I mean, I have had people over the years ask me, “Can’t we try some of your compounds on ourselves?” And I say, “Oh, yeah, you’re welcome to. But we don’t know if they’re poisonous or not.” They lose interest very quickly after that, and I think people who are smoking this stuff should lose interest quickly as well.

Perhaps you underestimate how much people like to get high. One published paper demonstrated that JWH-018 is metabolized into carcinogenic metabolites, which is very bad considering millions of people smoke JWH-018 each day.

Well, I might say, “Why don’t you stick to marijuana, because it’s safer.” Smoking a compound with unknown biological properties in humans is a stupid thing to do.

Have you ever tried synthetic cannabinoids?

I believe that I am intelligent enough not to smoke or ingest one of our compounds for which no toxicity data is available. Also, as far as I’m concerned, alcohol is a very acceptable alternative to various other chemicals.

Anyway, I'm glad you like it - I say knock yourself out. I certainly wasn't saying it was something that you'd shrivel up and die if it touched your lips. I was just talking to wheezy saying there's a lot of good reasons for the rest of us to go for cheaper top shelf cannabis over paying $20/gram for random plant matter sprayed with $2 worth of untested synthetics.

Yeah.. thats why I mentioned the effects it had on me. Smoked a good part of a gram of 018 along with a number of other synthetics. Novel, but they all fall short for me. You're definitely in a small minority calling it perfect - I think 018 is more like the walmart toy of the cannabis world. Cheap, plastic and made in china but good for kids or parolees.

The minority? How do you come to such an erroneous conclusion, I'm pretty sure everyone who knows about the compound thoroughly enjoys it. Also, calling it "the walmart toy of the cannabis world. Cheap, plastic and made in china but good for kids or parolees," has to be the most inflated comment I've ever heard; especially in regards to this particular substance.

The potential to be... 1 of 400 chemicals he named in numerical order! JWH-018 itself was developed to drop into radioactive shit in a petri dish and see what happened.

Your missing the point, people don't name things after themselves for no apparent reason. If that was the case, it would have been named 018 or 073 without the JWH in the beginning.

Why pull that out of your ass when you know I must have just been there yesterday to pull the quote? It doesn't say anything like that, here's the whole thing:

Pulled out of my ass, lol? I'm talking about another article:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/1721e2da-f8a0-11dd-aae8-000077b07658.html

"What he doesn’t know is the dangers that his compound could pose to humans, beyond the carcinogenic effect of herbal smoke itself. “We had no idea that anyone would be stupid enough to use it,” he says. “If you want to get high, marijuana is easily available.” One concern is quality. He stresses that synthesizing JWH 018 – an amber gel – requires a purification process. Yet since word began to spread on the internet at the end of last year that Spice contained JWH 018, he has been contacted by a number of people describing the versions they have produced as powdery or like black tar. “I have had numerous calls and even more numerous e-mails,” he says. “It is clear that some people did not know what they were doing

Anyway, I'm glad you like it - I say knock yourself out. I certainly wasn't saying it was something that you'd shrivel up and die if it touched your lips. I was just talking to wheezy saying there's a lot of good reasons for the rest of us to go for cheaper top shelf cannabis over paying $20/gram for random plant matter sprayed with $2 worth of untested synthetics.

As far as economics go, JWH-018 or 073 in its pure form will last substantially longer; for the money you would spend on an 1/8 of Cannabis that would probably last you what, 3 days tops? You could spend that same amount of money on JWH-XXX and it would last you up to 60+ uses. If you're growing your own Cannabis of course this doesn't apply. Now, when it comes to the Spice Blends, you can buy them in bulk and it comes out to the same price you would spend on the street for Cannabis in bulk (maybe $5-10 more because of shipping). Not to mention, you can always buy JWH-XXX in bulk, buy your own herbs and create your own "smoking blend," which is better than all the above. Either way, your analogy is inaccurate...

Last edited:
The quote you pulled wasn't Huffman talking though amiright?

As for the rest, I already said knock yourself out man. Seriously, you really like it, we get it. More for you if I don't take any more. The last time you raged like this you were trying to convince me I should smoke my stems. Just chill ~

The quote you pulled wasn't Huffman talking though amiright?

As for the rest, I already said knock yourself out man. Seriously, you really like it, we get it. More for you if I don't take any more. The last time you raged like this you were trying to convince me I should smoke my stems. Just chill ~

The quoted text is Huffman, but uhm, raged?
confused-smiley-17418.gif

I never was trying to convince anyone to do anything, just pointing out the facts.

I don't feel like posting a new thread so I thought I would ask here. I got this blend called serenity now anyone have any idea what might be in it which cannaboid? I think the duration Is not long but am not sure as it got me high but something was definetly missing.

All these blends are bullshit. Why pay someone to spray inert herbs with synthetic cannabinoids when you can do it yourself for 100 times cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.