• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to tell if the heroin's awesome, fair, or shit(when your smoking it)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokin_steve

Greenlighter
I remember, when I first started smoking heroin, looking all over the internet to see if there was anything that could educate me on distinguishing the difference between different qualities of heroin. I personally have only smoked black tar heroin, and I dream about china white. But anyways, enough jibber-jabber... lets get down to business. Please feel free to add any useful information to the greenlighters out there. I have categorized the three qualities for you convenience.

Shit-
-As hard as a rock; flies everywhere when you try to break some off
-Very Faint to no smell
-Looks like a cube of dirt, if it isn't
-Makes you gag like hell even on the second bowl
-If you don't throw-up smoking it, you will definitely throw-up in 15 minutes
-Gives you a headache after an hour
-Eyes don't pin
-Doesn't slide easily on foil; "puddles"

Fair-
-Somewhat sticky; can handle without getting messy
-Vinegar scent can be smelled by at most 3-4 inches away
-Tastes a little sour; you might gag on the first 2 or 3 hits
-You might be itching your nose and head
-Slides on foil smoothly, getting stuck rarely
-You can control your nodding out
-Looks like a brown booger
-Effects come on in at most 5-6 minutes

Awesome-
-Ultra-Sticky; leaves sticky residue on fingers
-Smells STRONG of vinegar; 5-6 inches
-Tastes semi-sweet-and-sour on the back of the throat
-Has a very sweet smell to the "barbeque beef" scent
-Makes you itch like hell
-Slides on foil easily
-You start feeling strong effects within 2-4 minutes
-Nodding out involuntarily
-Mumbling your thoughts
-Looks like a little piece of fresh frozen diarrhea

I hope this all helps!! Please post additional information if you are experienced.
From,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Fiend

P.S. More Good Info On The Way!

a buddy of mine got a bunch of stuff that fit your third description and it probably had no heroin in it at all....bah

a buddy of mine got a bunch of stuff that fit your third description and it probably had no heroin in it at all....bah

did it make him itch? did it make him nod out? was he mumbling his thoughts? did u take the effects into consideration?

i've had tons of heroin that fits all sorts of these descriptors from all 3 categories. certain traits don't 'define' how potent your heroin will be. hard rock heroin can be potent as fuck - sticky heroin can be (and is, in my experience) total shit.

when you're smoking your heroin you aren't going to know how good it is until you smoke it.

That's true of just about anything, meth, coke, pussy. I've had shit that looked great and sucked and some that didn't look good but was excellent.

yup yup. sucks to get a bag of beautiful tan powder (which is always prime shit 'round here) only to find out that it's crushed up seroquel with somethin' to colour it. -_-

^^ i got some really good rock hard heroin... it crushed into fine powder... snorted 2 lines and nodded in and out for an hour until i passed out in bed

Smoking heroin is a complete waste of the product and your time. If you're afraid to IV then just snort it. You waste more than you get when smoking it. To get the full effect of H you need to shoot it.

Smoking heroin is a complete waste of the product and your time. If you're afraid to IV then just snort it. You waste more than you get when smoking it. To get the full effect of H you need to shoot it.

great advice here, really. advising someone to IV 8)

smoking really isn't that much of a waste, it gets me just as high as snorting it does and albeit it might not last as long, it's not like you notice. you're still high as fuck. it's best if you mix them up though, smoking and snorting

I always wanted to try the tar Heroin you get out west. I live in NJ and we get mostly colombian powder, Sometimes Afgahn but I always wanted a fat shot of that tar. Just to try it. How is it most of the time.

i always wanted to smoke some just to say i smoked some dope...from Nj so no tar for me

We don't get tar in the uk. Is the high any different to powder,
also the op is just not right on his judgements, sometimes you think it's gonna shit and it turns out to be shit hot!

Im from ct all we get is off brown powder out of NY and it sucks. I do a bundel in 4 or 5 hr and looking for more I hope with all the oxy junkies coming over the dope gets better or it going to realiey go to shit so thay have enoghf to go around. then the lines at the meth clinic are going to go all the way dowwn the road

The last I used was pr4ob 04. And we got some pretty good powder. I dont know How the dope around North, or central Jersey is now But when i used it was good. I mean with everything you tollarance goes up so much where your shooting 5 or 6 bags in a whirl. I remember Fatty girl, or Titanic, fleetwood mac, many others but those come to mind

Im from ct all we get is off brown powder out of NY and it sucks. I do a bundel in 4 or 5 hr and looking for more I hope with all the oxy junkies coming over the dope gets better or it going to realiey go to shit so thay have enoghf to go around. then the lines at the meth clinic are going to go all the way dowwn the road

your getting shitty dope please don't dis the dope from NY as it is mostly coming from NJ.... I would blame the people selling it and cutting the product and giving it to you.... Look for a different number

I wonder if your from my neck of the woods UNbreakable. Originally from North, But now live in central...

Well I live in Los Angeles, CA. Out here, We have Black Tar Heroin. This is not referring to the shit out on the east coast. Over there, Usually the harder stuff is good. The east coast is known for good heroin, and I've actually tried china white in balitmore.

Im from the bronx, ny... but I go to BK to get good banging dope... You just gotta know where to look

You are totally right to get the full effect u need to shoot but smoking is not a waste of time. Iv been smoking dope for a few years now and will never shoot. The sickness from shooting is wayyyyy worse than snorting or smoking. If u know how to smoke like me u never miss anything and hold it in so u exhale nothing. U still itch and nod off but it dosent last as long and no rush.
The best way I've found to tell if ur dope is good is if it evaporates/dissipates quickly and leaves little like welding marks on the foil and leaves almost no residue. Color dosent tell u shit. Smell most of the time is a good sign but not always.

Status
Not open for further replies.