• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

yeah, especially as its uncontrolled, id be wary about pics of controlled substances though.

RgGpNeJ.jpg

That's the ones I've just had delivered. They're white on the inside. Do they look ok?

Thanks Snolly. I can confirm they're good, I took one about 30 minutes ago and I'm feeling really good right now.

I can only see the feel good factor of the drug being the problem, i don't feel good on Valium i just feel less anxious. If Valium made me feel good i know i would end boshing silly amounts just like i do with codeine which i'm guessing is how most of you end up with a problem with the drug.

I can only see the feel good factor of the drug being the problem, i don't feel good on Valium i just feel less anxious. If Valium made me feel good i know i would end boshing silly amounts just like i do with codeine which i'm guessing is how most of you end up with a problem with the drug.

Yeah all the benzos I've tried make me feel good, not as good a codeine though, but I just feel a really nice, warm calm feeling.

etizolam does have anti depressant properties, as well as damping down/eliminating any anxieties.

Those pills look very fluorescent ? Is that just an effect of the flash or something ? If they seem to be working thats the main thing obviously, ive only used etilaam (and one batch of vendor made pills -never again) and etilaams are a much lighter shade of blue.

because you're still a greenlighter. It prevents people joining just to spam everyone i guess. I think after 50 posts you become a bluelighter, and then you have these restrictions removed.

because you're still a greenlighter. It prevents people joining just to spam everyone i guess. I think after 50 posts you become a bluelighter, and then you have these restrictions removed.

Ahh, yeah that makes sense, thanks.

I've ordered some more today from a different source, these new ones are Etilaam-1 intas. I'm not in anyway disappointed with the ones I have now I'd just like to compare them from 2 different sources.

Not my fave drug - after taking it maybe 3 times a week to help sleep for a week or two, coming off it gave me the most horrendous fucking withdrawals I've ever experienced. A full breathing nightmare. You'll think suicide would be a blessing. Anxiety and depression like you would not fucking believe. I wouldn't touch the fuckers with a bargepole.

Not my fave drug - after taking it maybe 3 times a week to help sleep for a week or two, coming off it gave me the most horrendous fucking withdrawals I've ever experienced. A full breathing nightmare. You'll think suicide would be a blessing. Anxiety and depression like you would not fucking believe. I wouldn't touch the fuckers with a bargepole.

I think all benzos carry the risk of real fucked up withdrawals.

I've used lorazepam on a fairly regular basis and never had suicidal withdrawals tho. I think Etiz is particuarly venomous. Quick at building up an addiction too - I'd only taken it off an on for a few weeks and I would've put my head through a steel fucking wall.

I've used lorazepam on a fairly regular basis and never had suicidal withdrawals tho. I think Etiz is particuarly venomous. Quick at building up an addiction too - I'd only taken it off an on for a few weeks and I would've put my head through a steel fucking wall.

Shit! That's not good at all. I'm a bit worried about taking anymore now.

tread very carefully with etiz and use them only when needed (if thats even possible). I got them for comedowns or the tail end of trips and so far iv went thru over 100 only using them for my intended reason about 3 times.

Now you've all got me worried and I have extensive experience with the drug. Including some really bad experience, of course.

My bad experiences have all involved large amounts (20mg+) of etizolam and booze.

Need I list them? Probably not. It would be an old refrain. I will if someone wants me to.

The thing is that etizolam relieves my quite debilitating neck pain like nothing else, and it also sends me to sleep reliably, whereas I have had disrupted sleeping patterns since I was an infant.

For the last couple of weeks I've been taking about 1.5-2mg etizolam daily for these reasons. I have been more functional and productive in the last two weeks than I have been in the last two years. I have managed not to repeat my high-dose with booze, criminal case hospital in-patient scenarios.

Tis a quandry, a damned quandry and an unfortunate one to boot :|

i think i wouldnt even wake up from 20mg+.... but i imagine knock that you have a tolerance to these things... how long did it come about?