• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Smoking MDPV

My account of smokering MDPV

OK...........................well heres a quick trip report on smoking MDPV....

SKIK insufflated 0.04g MDPV at 9pm, got a nice speedy buzz from it which still seems to be going strong at 00:34am, have decided to smoke mdpv in same amount to show effects on redosing, and also smoking. I shall start counter at T:00:00, but please take note that 0.04g were insufflated 3.5 hrs prior.

Here goes...............

T:00:00 - Measure out 0.04g on scale then smoke from top of bakes beans lid (which has been removed and washed and dried) ((also has a ringpull attached which i am assuming will dissipate enough heat in order to stop me getting burnt))

T:00:02 - Phew, just finished typing out that last bit, havent actually done it yet - its hard to type while holding a lighter and a baked beans lid. <getting butterflies>.....

PLEASE DONT DELETE IM OFF TO ENJOY THE TRIP, WILL REPORT BACK SOON! THANKS!

MDPV Tolerance?

I'm new to this kind of substance in general, not a stim junkie or anything, and I was wondering how quickly tolerances to drugs like this usually develop?

I've dosed 3 times in the last 5 days, between 5 and 8 mg each time, and already I feel like its less effective. These are very small doses I was using primarily for studying and focus in class, and I didn't think a tolerance would develop so quickly, so I was wondering if this is the typical experience people have had?

Peevee is notorious for building up fat tolerances very quickly. On the other hand, peev tolerance also dissipates with relative haste. Give it a rest for a few days and you should be fine.

don't know if its been mentioned, but me and some friends got this stuff over a year ago and could find little to no information about it anywhere.
We experimented with almost every ROA we could think of except shooting. sniffing, bombing, smoking, plugging and in the end it turned out gumming was the best way to take it in our opinion. No real explanation as to why...
Actually the final decision was its probably stuff to stay away from altogether but there u go!

Thought I'd add to this. I've had some MDPV for a while and have had the odd line off it with positive effects. I was really intriqued with the possibility of smoking it though and read everything available on most well known websites. The overall conclusion was absolutely do not do it if (a) you have any hint of being unable to resist redosing continually; or (b) have any concern for your long term health.

Since at the moment I do not satisfy either condition I thought I'd give it a go, and I'm glad I did.

Started with 5mg off some foil just to test the water. Applied soft heat and as soon as it started smoking I removed the heat. I stopped inhaling as soon as it turned brown, so hopefully I only had a minimal amount of toxins. I was surprised at how gradual the come-up was. It was quicker than snorting, but still took about 5mins to fully come up. For some reason I thought it would be like a mad crack rush.

The high itself was much more pronounced than with other MOA I had tried (never tried IV'ing it). It was over pretty quick though and I was left with some middle but pleasant stimulation. I did feel a small urge to redose but just started a game of Call Of Duty which normally get's me through the 'danger' period.

I wanted to try a larger dose for comparison but was determined not to 'chase' so waited about 3 hours. Still a bit stimulated but fine; hadn't really felt a comedown as such at this point.

Measured out 30mg, which I know sounds a lot compared to my first dose, but I summarised that (a) it would be my last dose; (b) my method of smoking was pretty crude and a lot of fumes escaped; and (c) I was being over-careful with stopping before all was combusted to limit toxins.

Anyway, I sucked it up and within 5 minutes I was very high indeed. Really really nice, but in control. Very clear and focused with some euphoria. I could feel the stimulation in the background though but I've been doing stims for enough years to put the feeling to one side and really try explore the psychoactive effects. They weren't amazing to be honest, but definitely worth it if you can avoid the minefield of obstacles which make this substance dangerous to most.

In terms of residual stimulation, I remained pleasantly stimulated for about 4 hours, thereafter I drank a large glass of red wine with 1g Kava Kava, 3mg Melatonin, and 50mg of 5htp. Slept like a baby for 5 hours and woke up feeling great.

All in all, well worthwhile. Continual or compulsive use is not attractive to me via this MOA. It was good, but not good enough to justify the dangers.

On this basis, I would not recommend even trying to smoke it unless you are a rock solid, discplined stim user. Luckily my discpline comes from having a lot of good shit around the place. If I happen to find myself with only this in my house, I'd flush it (although that's highly unlikely barring a robbery!!)

Stay safe, live long, enjoy drugs for longer. Peace :)

Last edited:
To I NUK3D U

Thought I'd add to this. I've had some MDPV for a while and have had the odd line off it with positive effects. I was really intriqued with the possibility of smoking it though and read everything available on most well known websites. The overall conclusion was absolutely do not do it if (a) you have any hint of being unable to resist redosing continually; or (b) have any concern for your long term health.

Since at the moment I do not satisfy either condition I thought I'd give it a go, and I'm glad I did.

Started with 5mg off some foil just to test the water. Applied soft heat and as soon as it started smoking I removed the heat. I stopped inhaling as soon as it turned brown, so hopefully I only had a minimal amount of toxins. I was surprised at how gradual the come-up was. It was quicker than snorting, but still took about 5mins to fully come up. For some reason I thought it would be like a mad crack rush.

The high itself was much more pronounced than with other MOA I had tried (never tried IV'ing it). It was over pretty quick though and I was left with some middle but pleasant stimulation. I did feel a small urge to redose but just started a game of Call Of Duty which normally get's me through the 'danger' period.

I wanted to try a larger dose for comparison but was determined not to 'chase' so waited about 3 hours. Still a bit stimulated but fine; hadn't really felt a comedown as such at this point.

Measured out 30mg, which I know sounds a lot compared to my first dose, but I summarised that (a) it would be my last dose; (b) my method of smoking was pretty crude and a lot of fumes escaped; and (c) I was being over-careful with stopping before all was combusted to limit toxins.

Anyway, I sucked it up and within 5 minutes I was very high indeed. Really really nice, but in control. Very clear and focused with some euphoria. I could feel the stimulation in the background though but I've been doing stims for enough years to put the feeling to one side and really try explore the psychoactive effects. They weren't amazing to be honest, but definitely worth it if you can avoid the minefield of obstacles which make this substance dangerous to most.

In terms of residual stimulation, I remained pleasantly stimulated for about 4 hours, thereafter I drank a large glass of red wine with 1g Kava Kava, 3mg Melatonin, and 50mg of 5htp. Slept like a baby for 5 hours and woke up feeling great.

All in all, well worthwhile. Continual or compulsive use is not attractive to me via this MOA. It was good, but not good enough to justify the dangers.

On this basis, I would not recommend even trying to smoke it unless you are a rock solid, discplined stim user. Luckily my discpline comes from having a lot of good shit around the place. If I happen to find myself with only this in my house, I'd flush it (although that's highly unlikely barring a robbery!!)

Stay safe, live long, enjoy drugs for longer. Peace :)

I am just curious as to what product this was. Like did the MDVP you used come from a bath salt like TranQuility?

The recommendations that only very experienced stim users smoke MDPV is right on, in my book. It simply begins to push the limits right away, as soon as you start smoking it, and indeed, binging and some level of dopamine psychosis is almost guaranteed. Or even a state of delerium, where you're wandering around the house and don't know where you are or who you are. Don't mess with it this way unless you're in a condition to do so and deal with possible untoward effects, because they're likely. Luckily, they seem to wear off pretty quickly/completely when the MDPV use stops.
What's smoking MDVP like in comparison to smoking crack?
It is really very similar, except it seems less physically damaging and more mentally damaging, at least temporarily. Feels much less like it's gonna kill you, and more like the shadow people are gonna come in and kill you =D.

And quantity wise, there's always more PV around.... it's much less expensive than crack. Don't underestimate simple things like "high price, low purity" being a limiter on drug use, and that limiter basically isn't there with MDPV. As much as we don't like to admit it, there's a sort of balance to the whole system of life, and drugs being illegal and expensive is part of it.... MDPV is kind of outside that balance.

Last edited:
I'm new to this kind of substance in general, not a stim junkie or anything, and I was wondering how quickly tolerances to drugs like this usually develop?
Tolerance to smoking MDPV develops quickly, and (unfortunately) differently with different aspects of the high. One becomes highly tolerant to the anxiety-producing effects, but not so tolerant to its ability to mess up your mind.

If you smoke MDPV, be damn careful -- you might as well have a long-lasting, very cheap form of crack in your hands... don't buy in quantity. If you buy e.g. 5 grams, you may very well still be sitting there two weeks later, half dead, still smoking it.

Last edited:
Smoked some pv and was really surprised. Made my face rush like some good quality meth. Felt way more like meth than anything else just shorter.

Well scratch dudes trip report lol... You know I honestly do believe the good per bad ratio of stories about mdpv use horrifies me and no desire whatsoever comes to mind for this Stim... Honestly I'm gonna suggest that even first time stim users should rather than use any mdpv thru any roa that they would be safer using Methamphetamine thru any ROA... Mmm as a user I dont like to down on any substance but lord I think mdpv sounds like the fucking devil. Mdpv = EXTREMELY toxic and destructive i.e. not worth the damage caused. Go slam, smoke, snort or eat dope instead... please...

Well scratch dudes trip report lol... You know I honestly do believe the good per bad ratio of stories about mdpv use horrifies me and no desire whatsoever comes to mind for this Stim... Honestly I'm gonna suggest that even first time stim users should rather than use any mdpv thru any roa that they would be safer using Methamphetamine thru any ROA...
Utter silliness. Methamphetamine is a known neurotoxin. MDPV is more resembling pyrovalerone, a schedule 5 controlled substance prescribed at one time for weight loss.

If you want to understand why so many negative reports on MDPV, understand first that MDPV is cheap, legal and exposed to many first-time users. Also, it's safe enough that people abuse it madly and then complain about how bad it is. You believe words that literally? Then do methamphetamine, and see if you are even able to post on a forum at all after abusing it for a week straight. Words will fail you ;). I guess that means it's safe, because you won't be able to post a negative report?

Please, operate on some intelligence instead of all emotion. Particularly, lose the fear-mongering.

Last edited:
I do believe that MDPV has alot more potential to cause paranoid /+ psychosis than most other stimulants. Saw it happen with 1 friend straight off the mark (we've abused amphetamines, mephedrone, etc together, stayed up for days and days and he's always kept a level head) and another on day 2 of no sleep but minimal MDPV.. again i've used amphetamine, mephedrone with this friend but he STARTED to show signs of paranoid psychosis / severe scatter brain.. it seemed to go as quick as it came though.. (alcohol was consumed)..

On the other hand.. i have actually experience long term amphetamine psychosis many of times, got paranoid psychosis off of mephedrone.. to be honest it was always me that would start losing grip of reality and become a paranoid wreck.. but on MDPV i was perfectly fine.. the first time i used for 3 days with no sleep (minimal dosing) then had a nights sleep and a day off.. then used again for 2 days with no sleep and was perfectly fine the whole time.. :\ You know.. i'd even go so far as to say i still havn't fully recovered from my amphetamine (and or) mephedrone psychosis (still paranoid around friends) but on MDPV it all went away..

Wassup with that?

I do believe the stories when a majority of them share that mdpv was something out of a nightmare. Your aspect obviously has merit and I think that if available and abused as such by first timers then yes it could through inexperienced use cause such a flood of reactions so many of which are similar.

In regards to your invitation to use dope for a week straight without sleep and then attempt to be lucid and in control my response is as follows.

I am currently coming down of a binge that started on my birthday.*Move line of sight to just beneath my username, observe birth date* Now its given that starting just after 12 am April 10th and using until the 18th around 10 pm would put my usage time at 8 days and 22 hours approximately. I'm still up and add that and the 18 hrs I was up prior to the start of my binge and you'd find that 6 am today will mark 10 full days. I do believe with certainty that I am able to construct a sentence competently at this moment, regardless of sleep deprivation and being spun the fuck outta my mind. Touché my friend.

Not that I recommend ever using Methamphetamine but in comparison to mdpv it sounds the lesser of two evils.

Not that I recommend ever using Methamphetamine but in comparison to mdpv it sounds the lesser of two evils.
It's just a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. No more good or evil than any other chemical substance that affects brain chemistry a certain way.

Pharmacologically mdpv is safer than Methamphetamine... Also mdpv is in its infancy and 6 years is not enough time to understand its impact on humans. Time will tell. I suggest caution at the very least.

It being a (near) pure dopamine reuptake inhibitor leads me to believe it is not very neurotoxic.. meth on the other hand, is a known neurotoxin to both 5-ht and DA neurons.

I absolutely love meth unfortunately. Having an education in the medical field also allows me to truly understand what it can do to me. Neurotoxic damage to dopamegenic emmitters is just one result and while I am aware of its toxicity I use lesser quantities and ingest 5000 - 10000 mg of vitamin c each day I use and it has been shown in lab tests to shield the brain from the toxic effects of Methamphetamine. Not a for sure thing but worth trying lol.

I actually do not like MDPV or have any! But after reading a thread posted in the workshop by Dedbeat i was kind of curious.
What is the safest and most conservative (dose-wise) method of smoking MDPV? Does it need to be converted from its powder form?