• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

We have 2 pills of Molly...

kaikai

Greenlighter
My girlfriend got two pills of what we were told is Molly. We've done X a few times but never Molly. The 2 pills are in capsule form, we have no idea how many mg's are in each pill and I don't have a scale.

She only weighs 110lbs, I'm like 190. Should we each just take a pill and hold on? I really don't want to have either one of us get too floored, can 1 pill do this? Should we split the pills open and take a smaller amount, saving the rest for later in the roll?

Anyway guys just wondering what you would recommend. Thanks!

Test. If it's clean, plug. That's only cuz you have a very small amount.

so you think 1 pill each is a small amount? Then maybe I shouldn't be worried about each of us taking the whole pill to start?

Well for me it's small. I take 3 as my normal dose. But idk what your tolerance is and idk how pure your gear is so it is hard for me to say. You dhole invest in a test kit.

I live in Los Angeles, do you have any clue where I could get a test kit, drugstore perhaps? If I can't get a test kit by this weekend when we plan to take the pills what would you recommend I do? Is it a bad idea to just take 1 pill each without testing them first?

i mean, since youre in cali you probably have some good stuff, you can buy one online at dancesafe.org
i wouldnt take it without testing it. i used to but i dont anymore

so you think 1 pill each is a small amount? Then maybe I shouldn't be worried about each of us taking the whole pill to start?
You have a capsule filled with an unknown substance, until you test it and weigh it no one here can tell you if it is a small amount. For all we know there could be a crushed up painkiller in the capsule or it could be packed with 200mg of pure MDMA. One is a small amount (nil) and the other is a very large dose. I'm sorry I can't suggest a place to pick up a kit but I would be testing the powder before you decide to drop it.

If youve never done Molly 1 will be fine. Even for a veteran MDMA user, 1 gel cap (which is usually somewhere close to 100mg-200mg) of Molly will work well after a 2-4week break.

If youve never done Molly 1 will be fine. Even for a veteran MDMA user, 1 gel cap (which is usually somewhere close to 100mg-200mg) of Molly will work well after a 2-4week break.
That is assuming what they have is MDMA and the amount in the cap is 100-200mg. As I said I would not be taking those caps until they were tested.

My girlfriend got two pills of what we were told is Molly. We've done X a few times but never Molly. The 2 pills are in capsule form, we have no idea how many mg's are in each pill and I don't have a scale.

She only weighs 110lbs, I'm like 190. Should we each just take a pill and hold on? I really don't want to have either one of us get too floored, can 1 pill do this? Should we split the pills open and take a smaller amount, saving the rest for later in the roll?

Anyway guys just wondering what you would recommend. Thanks!

you may but u also have no clue how pure the mdma is. if its a fulll full capsule its probably .4 and is probably not all mdma if its half full its around 200 mgs and probably not cut too bad. those are not foolproof methods but its my opinion.

dealers generally aren't too generous... i doubt you'll have more than .125 in your capsule... in which case one capsule each is plenty

One capsule should be a good amount.. assuming you know it's MDMA and assuming.. you have a decent connect who puts a decent amount in each capsule .. those are big assumptions