• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER Snorting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygaluszka

Greenlighter
OOk I just want to thank bluelight and also ask a question at the same time. I was reading up and saw alot of confused responses and posts about taking it orally, Iv'ed, Plugging, and Snorting. So you can't IV the ER's as we all know (unless TimerRX has been passed!!! please lemme know ;-)) and can't really be plugged successfully (another arugement) so it lies between taking it orally and snorting it. Now orally the bioavailability is 10% i was told or read on bluelight correct? And snorting it is somewhere around 80-90%?? and also to eat a fatty meal after (BTW I just snorted it and am feeling already better (30mg) than i did with oral 15min after should I make up some deep fried fries?? Would that work with salt and some goodass ketchup would that count??) Now The question is I wanna ask and get out there that wasn't EVER clearly answered, and if was I apologize for wasting time (i'll make up for it by supporting bluelight with my huge drug knowledge (just not opana ;-)) Is IS it actually better tyo just snort it, yes it gels up and is gelling up in my nose, but I'm fucked... But i read people saying different things well different people different bodies different responses obviously, but majority would say is that bioavailability percentage correct? Anything you know about opana on top of that quesiton would be appreciated THANK YOU!!!

Justin Ashton Galuszka

I don't think you're going to get a lot of replies- your question is very confusing and not TO THE POINT. Most of us will just press the back button when we see a big paragraph like this.

Snorting BA is not 80-90% more like 40-45%.
Eating a heavy meal will help orally, but I'm not sure about nasally.
I have only done Opana once.. and there is not too much information on it that I know of.
Hopefully someone else will help.

I don't think you're going to get a lot of replies- your question is very confusing and not TO THE POINT. Most of us will just press the back button when we see a big paragraph like this.

I have only done Opana once.. and there is not too much information on it that I know of.

If you hadn't written this, I would have just hit the back button, but since you did, I'm going to take the time to say:

^What she said.=D

copy & paste from wikipedia
The low bioavailability of oxymorphone after oral administration requires Opana extended-release to contain up to 40 mg of oxymorphone per tablet -- almost as much as an entire case of Numorphan ampoules; attempts to circumvent the extended-release mechanism by injecting or snorting the tablets are therefore particularly dangerous. However, chewing the tablets and/or taking with alcohol for the 70 per cent bioavailability boost from the latter appear to be the only means successful Opana ER misuse aside from insufflation -- the TIMERx system appears to be making the extended release tablets useless for preparing for injection. Indeed, it appears that the tablet was designed first and oxymorphone chosen as the active ingredient because all the others available in the USA for oral use (fentanils are rapidly destroyed almost completely in the digestive tract, leaving only injection, transdermal, transmucosal, sublingual, and buccal routes as options) with the possible exception of levorphanol or doses of hydromorphone in the 50 to 200 mg range as useful for making a TIMERx-based analgesic preparation.

I use opana all the time. Snorting is good and their is alittle gel. I "blow" the gel back up to where it originally "landed" from snorting, and keep it there for as long as a can. Ive IVed opana aswell and what I do is soak the powder (crushed pill) in acetone for about an hour. Then evaportated all the acetone and then its realdy to be shot just like a regular pill. Be very careful as opana is very strong. Also eating a very fatty meal 30-45 minutes before and a hour after dosing helps a lot I've found out..

Eat a fatty meal. Wait 20 minutes. Crush into a very very fine powder, snort small lines. If you have a tolerance, snort many small lines. It's a lot better than snorting one or two big lines. With the fatty meal and small lines, there will be a difference.

in terms of getting the best high off oxymorphone pills you should slam the 10s. they work the best in terms of being cooked down and I.V.ed

If you can, Get the Immediate release. They come in 5 and 10mg (a 15mg pill is in the works) with the IR's eat a very high fat meal 20 min before and repeat 10 min after. You can still snort the ER's but that damn timerX system is a bitch, so you will get more by railing over eating or parachuting. If you parachute it, it may be worth a try to down some high Alcohol content. (dont do this and die, please!) The alcohol may help with timerX system.

A friend of mine told me that you could possibly put the opana er in a little bowl and add some antacid, let it sit overnight and let dry, This kind of mimmicks the stomach and may or may not, help get rid of the timerx,

overall, be careful, you can always add but can never take away. And the tolerance with opana is insane. Only after 4 days of ingesting only opana, it took a crapload of methadone to stop w/ds.

Try to get the IR's as they are much more body friendly, in fact, imho, 10mg IR is just as good if not better than a 20mg ER (maybe more) in fact there are only 2 fillers in the irs that arent water soluable and to get almost pure oxymorphone is easy to do (with a little bit of leg work)

I think that Opana is the holy grail (at this time) others will disagree, thats fine, But as far pain relief/euphoria. Opana wins, hands down.

BE CAREFUL !!!!!

yea sorry for the long paragraph, i was stoned off my mind off that opana which made me drag on lol...

But yes I took it orally and it sucked, didn't even know I was on it.

Then i read up about snorting it and it fucked me up. The fatty meal also helped after taking it.

I'll have to ttry eating before than doing small lines to get it in better, and yes I have a very high tolerance naturally, I'll snort one 30 and be decent I could do two of those and be stoned probably.

And no I can't get the IR's I want to so bad, I used to get 300 4mg Dilaudids and used to boot those, that was heaven, I can never find that high again but heard that opana's could give me that High again, but all I have access too are the ER's.

Now does Acetone really work??? I've heard of people doing that and also heard of people saying that it doesn't work...
So I want some real actually advice from people that have done it and had success cause I'm scared of using shit like that and slamming soemthing that possibly still has it left over...

So what is acetone I know it's in paint thinner and shit but what do I need and what would be the best direction to do it??

Thank you for all your guys help and fast response.. sry for such long posts at the begining I was really stoned and curious lol you guys can understand.

Justin

Going from Opana ER 15mg to Oxycontin ER

I was just switched from Opana ER 15 mg which, ashamed to say, was snorting. Copay was so high doc switched me to MS oxycontin ER 20 mg. Doc said I would not go through withdrawal from just switching over but I sure feel like crap. It's been 4 days now. I am taking the oxy whole as directed but did snort a half of oxy here and there just to feel better. Am I truly going through withdrawal? I feel so sick. My family doctor is good but I am sure he is not an expert on withdrawal. Can anyone help me?

If you were switched to mscontin (morphine) from opana (oxymprphone) the equivalant dosage is opana 15mg= mscontin 40 mgs. So that may explain the way you feel.

I was just switched from Opana ER 15 mg which, ashamed to say, was snorting. Copay was so high doc switched me to MS oxycontin ER 20 mg. Doc said I would not go through withdrawal from just switching over but I sure feel like crap. It's been 4 days now. I am taking the oxy whole as directed but did snort a half of oxy here and there just to feel better. Am I truly going through withdrawal? I feel so sick. My family doctor is good but I am sure he is not an expert on withdrawal. Can anyone help me?

It seems like your doctor didn't really do a great job of converting the dosages between these two drugs before he switched you. Opana is 6-8 times more potent than morphine (IV), and IV morphine and IV oxycodone are equianalgesic, IIRC. oxycodone has fairly decent oral BA, something around 90%, so 15 mg of opana/oxymorphone would be about equal to 90-120 mg of oxycodone, although we're talking IV dosages here so it may be a little more oxycodone orally.

So, the problem here is that you aren't on nearly enough oxycodone, and you're likely going through withdrawal. I would take this up with your doctor, since otherwise you're going to end up blowing through your script in a week and having to supplement your dosage with illicit activities, and that's not a viable option when you need this medication for pain. I would talk to your doc and try to get back on the Opana, or tell him that you did the research and you're only on about 1/4 to 1/5th the amount of oxycodone that you should be in order to receive the pain relief, and that at the dosage you're at now, not only are you not receiving adequate pain control, but you're actually going through withdrawal. Any decent doctor will listen and help.

Merge with 'Opana ER - MegaThread' ???

P.S...
I don't think you're going to get a lot of replies- Your question is very confusing and not TO THE POINT. Most of us will just press the back button when we see a big paragraph like this.

^
+1

Opana IR wow add a SOMA and take together

I AM CURRENTLY ON FENTANYL 100MCG/HR AND HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A BREAKTHROUGH PAIN MED INSTANT RELEASE THAT WORKED AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS MUCH.....I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL LAST WEEK I WAS PUT ON OPANA IR AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH...IT WAS PAINFUL TO MOVE IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT BEFORE AND THIS MEDICATION HAS GIVING ME HOPE BACK..I CAN MOVE WALK F**K YOU NAME IT AND IT IS INCREDIBLY STRONG...AS FAR AS EUPHORIA...IT HAS SOME BUT I TAKE OPANA 5MG IR AND THEN TAKE A 350MG SOMA WITH IT...YOU THINK YOU FLEW ON OXYCODONE..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FLYING IS UNTIL YOU TRY THIS COMBINATION. TALK ABOUT ALMOST 100 % PAIN RELIEF...STILL BE ABLE TO THINK PLUS SAVE THE CITY FROM THE FORCES OF EVIL LOL OXYMORPHONE IS BY FAR THE STRONGEST MEDICATION I HAVE EVER TAKEN AND NOW TAKING THE SOMA WITH IT MAKES THIS NOT JUST A PAIN RELIEF EXPERIENCE BUT ONE OF THE BEST EUPHORIA SENSATIONS YOU WILL FEEL MAYBE CLOSE TO IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY FLYING HAHA NOW I WILL SAY ONE THING...THIS IS JUST BY ORAL ...I AM NOT A SNORTER OR A PLUGGER NOT WILL I MAINLINE ANYTHING BUT I KNOW WHAT IV PAIN MEDS FROM HOSPITAL FEEL LIKE...AND THIS IS WAY BEYOND THAT AT JUST THE ORAL LEVERL. I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A GOOD DOC THAT GIVES ME THE FENTANL 100MCG PATCH TO CHANGE EVERY 48 HOURS SO 15 A MONTH INCASE THEY DO NOT STICK WELL PLUS 90 OPANA IR EVERY 3 WEEKS. ITS NOT MANY TIMES I HAVE SAID THIS BUT BECAREFUL WITH THE DOSAGE ON OXYMORPHONE AS THIS IS VERY VERY STRONG STUFF8o

Also the euphoric is mostly a body experience...unlike other drugs you can think clearer than ever while still rising to cloud 9

Answer to withdrawl

i was just switched from opana er 15 mg which, ashamed to say, was snorting. Copay was so high doc switched me to ms oxycontin er 20 mg. Doc said i would not go through withdrawal from just switching over but i sure feel like crap. It's been 4 days now. I am taking the oxy whole as directed but did snort a half of oxy here and there just to feel better. Am i truly going through withdrawal? I feel so sick. My family doctor is good but i am sure he is not an expert on withdrawal. Can anyone help me?

yes i believe that it is w/d you are going through:(

Opana ir wow add a soma and take together

I just added a 350mg soma to my opana 5mg ir and took it By wMuth and all i can say is wow hey thanks for all your info put on this medication it has shelped
ook i just want to thank bluelight and also ask a question at the same time. I was reading up and saw alot of confused responses and posts about taking it orally, iv'ed, plugging, and snorting. So you can't iv the er's as we all know (unless timerrx has been passed!!! Please lemme know ;-)) and can't really be plugged successfully (another arugement) so it lies between taking it orally and snorting it. Now orally the bioavailability is 10% i was told or read on bluelight correct? And snorting it is somewhere around 80-90%?? And also to eat a fatty meal after (btw i just snorted it and am feeling already better (30mg) than i did with oral 15min after should i make up some deep fried fries?? Would that work with salt and some goodass ketchup would that count??) now the question is i wanna ask and get out there that wasn't ever clearly answered, and if was i apologize for wasting time (i'll make up for it by supporting bluelight with my huge drug knowledge (just not opana ;-)) is is it actually better tyo just snort it, yes it gels up and is gelling up in my nose, but i'm fucked... But i read people saying different things well different people different bodies different responses obviously, but majority would say is that bioavailability percentage correct? Anything you know about opana on top of that quesiton would be appreciated thank you!!!

Justin ashton galuszka

Last edited:
best way i think you can take opana.

from what i understand taking opana by you rectum is the best way to get the full dose of the opiate. From what i found on the web is you get 80 percent of the drug instead of 20% oraly or 40% by snorting it. If anyone tries this method let me know how it goes. I was prescribed 5mg opana ir for 3 herniated disks in lower back and 2 bulging and spinal stenosis. also have moderate degenerative disk disease

i am new to this greenlighting stuff so sorry if i offend anyone. I am just excited to find other people to talk to about this drug my doc has me on.

i am new to this greenlighting stuff so sorry if i offend anyone. I am just excited to find other people to talk to about this drug my doc has me on.

It's OK.

Let's all just try to keep it to 1 post. You can copy and paste into the same post by editing/deleting your posts.

Sometimes even the bets of us multi-post, it happens. But we try to fix it thereafter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.