• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

New hydromorphone ER - Exalgo

The future is here your post says 9-6-2011. Its 9-3-11 in southern Va. I think 16mg is the largest now.

opana

I was getting these for 1yr 2x20ml and 3x5ml a day the 20mil would gell up in your nose. And you would get a big ball of gell coming down you had to mush it with your toungh. The 5mil you can snort or shoot do what ever you wont with it same with the 10mil if its round and blue its a 5 if its round and red its a 10IRs the 8sided ones are ERs. Anyways it got to where thay where only lasting me 10days I told dr. to keep them and went back on meth 80mil. and it works for pain thats what it was for in the 1st place....%)

I have a few 16mg Exalgos. I've taken off the outer shell and separated the greyish substance from the white part(which to my knowledge is pure hydromorphone?). I don't want to IV could I just crush the white part up dialogs it in water and drink it? Or even cut it in 2 and take that?

And I also wanted to see how the dosage is on these since it's extended release 24hr. Is it safe to take all of that at once? I take Lortabs very frequently 3 at a time 10 mg. Some help por favor!

Hello there one cup...this is my firsts time ever writing to this sort of site...although these things have long been a keen interest to me...but anyway, you seem to be very knowledgeable about these things, so I was hoping you might find the tie to answer a quick question...I just was prescribed 90 12 mg exalgos and although it took quite an effort to find a pharmacy that carried them, I did eventually find one. But the question is this: is it possible to take them with a view to getting a really good buzz?are these things worth anything on the ?street

I have a few 16mg Exalgos. I've taken off the outer shell and separated the greyish substance from the white part(which to my knowledge is pure hydromorphone?). I don't want to IV could I just crush the white part up dialogs it in water and drink it? Or even cut it in 2 and take that?

And I also wanted to see how the dosage is on these since it's extended release 24hr. Is it safe to take all of that at once? I take Lortabs very frequently 3 at a time 10 mg. Some help por favor!

i also have the 16mg Exalgos priscribed by my doctor and would like to know if i could just snort them after doing this method and how much, i could take 50 mil oxicodone oral or 20 mil opana snorted,please does anybody have any experience?thanx in advance.

i also have the 16mg Exalgos priscribed by my doctor and would like to know if i could just snort them after doing this method and how much, i could take 50 mil oxicodone oral or 20 mil opana snorted,please does anybody have any experience?thanx in advance.

Exalgo doesnt crush worth shit tho it is water soluble, so I guess you could use it as a nasal spray. I wouldnt, because Exalgo dries ROCK HARD once the water evaporates. It would be pretty much like putting Super Glue up your nose. Eat em, plug em or bang em, but no way up the nose on these things. If you want to do that use IR hydromorphone pills or something else entirely.

Exalgo doesnt crush worth shit tho it is water soluble, so I guess you could use it as a nasal spray. I wouldnt, because Exalgo dries ROCK HARD once the water evaporates. It would be pretty much like putting Super Glue up your nose. Eat em, plug em or bang em, but no way up the nose on these things. If you want to do that use IR hydromorphone pills or something else entirely.

thank you for your advice.

if i could take 50 mil oxicodone oral or 20 mil opana snorted can anybody please tell me how much of the cruched 16mg exalgo can i eat safely?

if i could take 50 mil oxicodone oral or 20 mil opana snorted can anybody please tell me how much of the cruched 16mg exalgo can i eat safely?

Dissolve in 3-4 ml of water in freezer, warm it back up then plug.

Think about it (read up on the meds you are using)... if you are capable of snorting 20 mgs of opana, 16 mgs of exalgo is going to be weak (orally) now if you dont have a problem w/ plugging its possible to achieve some pretty heavy affects (depending on how often you snort opana)...

Think about it (read up on the meds you are using)... if you are capable of snorting 20 mgs of opana, 16 mgs of exalgo is going to be weak (orally) now if you dont have a problem w/ plugging its possible to achieve some pretty heavy affects (depending on how often you snort opana)...

i allways take 30mg of morphine ER and 20mg of oxycodone every 6 hours and only 2 times a week i eat 45 or 50mg of oxycodone recreational,i haven't snorted opana for a while now so maybe it doesn't matter.

Well i just tried the cold water method with exalgo 8mg and they suck i mean there is a little rush but id rather set a rubber opana on fire any day lol i know that sounds crazy but they are actually pretty damn awsome

Got switched to exlago 12mg...know how to break everything down to just the hydromorphone and dont IV at all! Has anyone came up w a way to snort these? Also what is everyones best way of taking these to get the best high you can?

Just want to confirm that the cold water is the trick! Love you bluelighters. Excited to have just joined the community!

Snorting is a different story, though:
1. Suck off white coating
2. Cut straight down the middle, trash the grey part.
3. Cut white bit in half
4. Carefully peel the plastic off.
5. Chop up white into pieces & use straw to shotgun.
6. You will have to shove bits back up nose, but it stays on the membrane which actually helps with the high.
7. Be ready to nod out all over America.

I've only had the 32s and they not an f'ing joke lol

Be careful, friends. xo