• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Molly Use and Side Effects!!!! Help Please, I'm scaring myself to death!!!

SEAtown1991

Greenlighter
So about a week ago i did molly for the first time. I took 2 pills, (I'm guessing .1-.3 mg ea.) and i got them from a good friend. I took these pills with some friends of mine also and they seem to be fine. Well its been a week since my roll and since then I've had an elevated heart rate. I used to be pretty active and I'm 20yrs old. When i did my roll i also took a 34 mg concerts in the morning, probably like 8 hours or so before my roll. Im afraid that i have done permanent damage but not sure. I am scaring myself to death and considering going to the doctor to have him look at my heart. Am i overreacting and should just wait bait longer. Any input would be much appreciated because i cannot find anything really about this.

You're from Seattle? There is like no good ecstasy around here... certainly no pill that contains 100mgs going around lmao. Most of the pills are piperazines... also used as animal dewormers.

I really doubt you did any permanent damage from one dose, but it can't hurt to get a check up... you sure you're not just paranoid?

taking any kind of stimulant like concerta and MDMA on the same day is not a good idea though, it might have caused some more problems, but I still don't think one time is going to do any permanent damage

Was it molly or pills u took? Chances are it wasn't even real mdma. Relax take a breath calm urself down and if u still feel like u need medical attention then do so. Just do us all a favor and when u go tell the doctors that what u took was given to u as mdma but suspect it was something more dangerous and u blame the government for this.

When will the government learn that there killing everybody with there fucking prohibition?

Godamnit folley I knew u would beat me grrr

Supposedly it was crystalline MDMA, correct me if I'm wrong because like i said this was only my first time. I felt amazing when i did take it, a euphoric state where all i wanted to do was dance and have sex haha

Even most of the molly here isn't MDMA lol... most of the "crystal MDMA/molly" being sold lately is methylone or worse...

But we can't really help you here... we're no doctors.. if there is something serious going on the best thing you can do is go to a hospital ASAP

You're likely fine.

If you're worried still in a few days/week see a doctor. Don't stress. You didnt do any permanent damage. Stop worrying so much, seriously.

You didnt do any permanent damage.

I don't want to say that because there IS a chance that something bad could have happened, although I can't think of what....

But yeah, your probably just freaking out man. The chances that anything bad actually happened are quite low. Calm down, smoke some weed... I'm sure it will go away on it's own :)

What would she have done permanent damage to? Her brain is a starting point, but seems highly unlikely the only side effect would be tachycardia. Her heart? She managed to damage her conduction system? Very unlikely. Infection? Perhaps, that could cause tachycardia. Though shed feel sick systemically. Damaged her adrenals leading to permanant vasoconstriction? I think shed be sicker.

My guess is anxiety over perceived damage. Easily could cause continuous tachycardia. But like I said, if truly concerned see a doctor.

I had like head pressures for a while, but i thought that was related to the serotonin deficit from recovering from the molly

Was it molly or pills u took? Chances are it wasn't even real mdma. Relax take a breath calm urself down and if u still feel like u need medical attention then do so. Just do us all a favor and when u go tell the doctors that what u took was given to u as mdma but suspect it was something more dangerous and u blame the government for this.

When will the government learn that there killing everybody with there fucking prohibition?

Godamnit folley I knew u would beat me grrr

yeah this whole "war on drugs" shit is hurting more people than it helps. the gov. needs to mind there business and let me destroy my body and fry my brain if i choose to do so. land of the free my ballzzzzzz.

@SEAtown1991

are you aware of any past health problems? allergies? are you still experiencing headaches? tachycardia (elevated heart rate)? irregular heartbeat and/or blood pressure?

if any of these symptoms have been persistent since your experience, i would recommend you see a doctor (primary is best) provided you have one @ your disposal and have insurance to cover the visit. if you do not have a means of paying, try to find a walk-in or urgent care clinic. remember, cost is of zero importance when your health is @ stake! our brains are very good @ telling us when something is wrong, so if you feel confident that something is truly wrong then you should certainly act upon it.

as the others have said, MDxx is almost non-existant, or @ least extremely rare in this region and as such, the likelihood that you ingested a chemical other than MDxx becomes great. often, chemicals w/ contraindications often bear uncomfortable, & sometimes downright dangerous side effects when mixed.

there is NOTHING more important than your health!!

Last edited:
It most likely is the consert that is making you feel this way. Do you do it on a reg base or you did it because of the molly? I can not take it, no one in my family can or anything related to it. It made me feel panic and fear and cold hot sweats. Could not eat with out feeling sick afterwards. It was like coming down with the flu, but in the back of my mind all I could do was think about how I only started feeling sick till I took the pills and it was not going away and I knew it was not anything I could really talk to anyone about . Fear of my friends laughing at the noob and the er calling the police. Then you just work your self up out of fear. Good news it will go away in about 3 days but, your blood presure will run high for about 2weeks. Till this drug works it's self out of your body and your levels return to norm. You may have panic attacks for a little while. When it happens just count and breath for 2 mins. to regulate your heart rate and tell your self you are ok and in control, it will ease off and after awhile when you get your confidence back up the panic attacks will go away. If not hit me back and I'll help you out :)

Even most of the molly here isn't MDMA lol... most of the "crystal MDMA/molly" being sold lately is methylone or worse...

But we can't really help you here... we're no doctors.. if there is something serious going on the best thing you can do is go to a hospital ASAP
methylone is not crystally and the dosage is alot higher then MDMA, you would have to be a complete idiot to buy it as mdma, but then again, methylone gave me a euphoric roll than pure mdma although it lasted only 1.5 hours.

you would have to be a complete idiot to buy it as mdma

very unfair thing to say, as not everyone is as well-studied in "ecstasy" as your typical bluelight member. this hardly constitutes an individual as idiotic, a bit naive yes.

the fact remains that in any given city, 60-75% of the markets' "molly" contains/consists of substituted cathinones/non-MDxx compounds. although i am not a seattle native, i am well aware of the MDxx-crisis they are currently experiencing - this percentage rises to nearly one-hundred in their case. the fact that this garbage is pouring onto the streets in record proportions is horrifying in the worst regard. remember, your typical, casual user is not bluelight certified, so mistaking appearance, milligram dosage or insufflating cocaine-sized rails is not too out of the ordinary. if they have never seen, dosed, or used real molly - then what's to compare to? again, that does NOT mean these individuals require hockey helmets, yet.

have some compassion when choosing words - we're here for harm reduction and finding solutions, aren't we?

Dude! i know exactly how you feel! Your probably just really really paranoid like me. Ever since i dropped like a month ago, I'm always feeling my chest and taking my pulse and shit. I know I'm fine though. If you have access to a doctor and your that paranoid go see him/her! I was so stressed out man I know how ya feel! Keep yourself busy and stop thinking about it! :D

methylone is not crystally and the dosage is alot higher then MDMA, you would have to be a complete idiot to buy it as mdma, but then again, methylone gave me a euphoric roll than pure mdma although it lasted only 1.5 hours.

Um there is a shit load of methylone that is in crystals lol... in fact that's what probably ALL methylone is, HCL crystals... some is even rocked up into larger chunks to look more like MDMA

Not to mention if you buy Seattle molly you're used to it being cut anyways lmao, so the doses aren't that different. That's why the only thing I buy from around here are psychedelics and weed

Update... So heart rate and stuff is back to normal. Having headaches when im working out now and didnt before. What does this mean. Im sorry to keep posting but i honestly dont know alot or anything really i guess about this drug I did go to the doctor and told him what I took. He didnt see anything out of the ordinary but said he would refer me to a neurologist if headaches continue

^ glad to hear you are felling better.

nobody here can tell you with any degree of authority what you took. anybody can guess at what you took but that's next to useless. further, nobody here can diagnose you over the internet.

you sought medical attention which is a good thing. your best bet is to learn from this experience - test your stuff so you know what you are taking - and move on.
You're likely fine.

If you're worried still in a few days/week see a doctor. Don't stress. You didnt do any permanent damage. Stop worrying so much, seriously.
how you can tell that when you know next to nothing about the individual and his medical history and very little about what he ingested, i do not know... :\

alasdair