• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine cream taken rectally

Anybody have any other comments about how one could possibly extract the active ingredients from an emulsified, compounded preparation like this?

Anybody have any other comments about how one could possibly extract the active ingredients from an emulsified, compounded preparation like this?

hm, since its emulsified, it wouldnt just precipitate out into water would it...?

hm, since its emulsified, it wouldnt just precipitate out into water would it...?

I think the emulsions are an instance where the two products are pretty well bound to each other through some process, like I said above I considered putting the mixture into a test tube or other container and shaking it to holy hell hoping that would work out but I cant be certain untill I try it I guess.

But looking at the definition of an emulsified liquid I can see that an emulsion is an inherently unstable solution and that by just exposing it to the natural world it will eventually fllocculate out (wikipedia says that flocculation is the process by which an emulsified substance gradually degrades over time). How fast that would occur I have no idea, but judging from the time it takes for typical lotions to go bad I would hazard to guess that it would be a completely unacceptable time-line wherein the solution could potentially evaporate from the ambient exposure to our atmosphere, possibly either taking the ketamine with it, or leaving me with a nice powerdery surprise.

I think the emulsions are an instance where the two products are pretty well bound to each other through some process, like I said above I considered putting the mixture into a test tube or other container and shaking it to holy hell hoping that would work out but I cant be certain untill I try it I guess.

But looking at the definition of an emulsified liquid I can see that an emulsion is an inherently unstable solution and that by just exposing it to the natural world it will eventually fllocculate out (wikipedia says that flocculation is the process by which an emulsified substance gradually degrades over time). How fast that would occur I have no idea, but judging from the time it takes for typical lotions to go bad I would hazard to guess that it would be a completely unacceptable time-line wherein the solution could potentially evaporate from the ambient exposure to our atmosphere, possibly either taking the ketamine with it, or leaving me with a nice powerdery surprise.

if the ketamine flocculated (great word) it wouldnt evap, you'd be left with ketamine and other indissolute binders, i think, floating in the gel?

if the ketamine flocculated (great word) it wouldnt evap, you'd be left with ketamine and other indissolute binders, i think, floating in the gel?

Well I wouldn't be too worried about the insoluble binders that could be left in the remaining pasty concoction unless it was some sort of solid concentration of the elements that make the lotion so viscous, and that if I re-hydrated it, it would just transform back to its former condition. Its not like I am going to be putting this mess into a rig and IMing it when it is anywhere near this impure and unknown in concentration.

Generally the percentage amount should mean "actual compound" in grams/100ml of solvent.

Use this formula to work out how much actual ket you had in the amount of total solution?

Generally the percentage amount should mean "actual compound" in grams/100ml of solvent.

Use this formula to work out how much actual ket you had in the amount of total solution?

Just to come back and re-post a trip report; I had a great time on 6ml plugged and had very prollific closed eye visuals and giggles for hours afterwards. :thumbs up:

Hey, thanks for the update! I was really curious how this turned out!

Hey, thanks for the update! I was really curious how this turned out!

Grats on being our new mod I hear! %)

Yes, it was absolutely balls out the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had and that's including sigma level DXM and 5-MEO-DMT trips. What a blast though! I loved the part were I became a skiing boot and achieved escape velocity and started orbiting the earth. 8o =D

Edit: Somehow I could run around with my eyelids closed and still see though.... funny how drugs work!

Yes, it was absolutely balls out the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had and that's including sigma level DXM and 5-MEO-DMT trips. What a blast though! I loved the part were I became a skiing boot and achieved escape velocity and started orbiting the earth.

Edit: Somehow I could run around with my eyelids closed and still see though.... funny how drugs work!

I would give up my left testacle to try ketamine and friends (well maybe not but I really wish I could).

I used DXM a lot when I was a bit younger and even though I am pretty sure that I am deficient in the liver enzyme that converts it to DXO (which is responsible for most of the disassociation) when I would push the dosage I would still get some very interesting effects. One of the coolest was the sensation of seeing with one's eyes closed, I remember crawling around on the floor in my room and still "seeing" through my eyelids.

I also remember that even in smaller dosages when I would close my eyes and move my arms through my field of vision I could clearly see activity behind my closed eyes based upon wherever my arms would have been in my field of vision. These days I can't touch the stuff without getting panic attacks but I always found disassociatives to be pretty incredible...

One of the coolest was the sensation of seeing with one's eyes closed, I remember crawling around on the floor in my room and still "seeing" through my eyelids.

I get this on Tramadol funnily enough, it's very enjoyable =D

Cloud, try rubbing this cream all over yourself and see what happens %)

I would give up my left testacle to try ketamine and friends (well maybe not but I really wish I could).

I have about 5500mg of Ketamine HCL left in suspension. Your testicle can be sent to the address provided for you in the PM. %)

Cloud 9 - is ketamine the only active ingredient in this cream? I have seen it compounded with gabapentin, baclofen, ketoprofen, lidocaine, cyclobenzoprine, diclofenac, and capsaicin (!!!).

So hopefully you don't have any other ingredients in there that could cause you trouble down the road. Plugging capsaicin... god damn. :\

[I see now that this is an old thread. Well, hopefully next time someone gets some sort of ketamine cream they will read the other ingredients (if there are any) and see what should and should not be plugged.]

Cloud 9 - is ketamine the only active ingredient in this cream? I have seen it compounded with gabapentin, baclofen, ketoprofen, lidocaine, cyclobenzoprine, diclofenac, and capsaicin (!!!).

So hopefully you don't have any other ingredients in there that could cause you trouble down the road. Plugging capsaicin... god damn. :\

Yes it was thankfully. I too have seen preparations much like you have described with multiple different compounded ingredients in one tube. This however was only Ketamine HCL and DMSO which is the delivery device for creams usually that have more than lubricating lotions in them. :D %)

[I see now that this is an old thread. Well, hopefully next time someone gets some sort of ketamine cream they will read the other ingredients (if there are any) and see what should and should not be plugged.]

Not too old someone can't learn from it!

Edit: Its also my thread, and as much as anyone feels a curiosity that needs to be explored it will stay open for as long as that will be!

Last edited:
I have about 5500mg of Ketamine HCL left in suspension. Your testicle can be sent to the address provided for you in the PM. %)
8o

so, uh, how exactly did you come about this amount of beautiful ket?

Its a medication given by some doctors for certain things.
Hinting at where to get this does not go with BL's policy on HR.
Anyway, you could google it really easily. The keywords to search for are in the OP. But not here.

Its also my thread, and as much as anyone feels a curiosity that needs to be explored it will stay open for as long as that will be!
Well don't you think ketamine is a topic better discussed in PD? Exploring curiosities is fun and all, don't get me wrong. I just think that this thread might be better in PD. If your thread is more about plugging than it is ketamine, then maybe we can merge it into the rectal administration thread?

Hinting at where to get this does not go with BL's policy on HR.

Grandma hooked it up. She's real street. ;)

(obviously just kidding)

Ketamine is a psychedelic you Fuck-wad!
(obviously just kidding)

For some reason I really don't think ketamine is a purely psychedelic drug, and along with topics concerning DXM, should really stay in OD unless the thread is specifically about the visuals or sensory perception changes.

That's why you're a moderator and I am not.... also because I would rain lightning bolts from the sky with my new god-like powers!