View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had blotters of 25i freebased dissolved in EtOh which worked fine, however they were complexed with cyclodextrin so I can't be sure of how to answer your question. Test it out with a small amount?

Anyone try smoked 25I-NBOMe ? I never tried but with 25C-NBOMe it was spectacular.

Dude... there's literally a report of it on the previous page. Some people just don't read lol.

i have 25i-nbome freebase would the math work if i did 50mg and added 100 drops of absolute vanilla vodka onto it drop by drops for 500ug? Would it be ready to just take as a dose like that?

i have 25i-nbome freebase would the math work if i did 50mg and added 100 drops of absolute vanilla vodka onto it drop by drops for 500ug? Would it be ready to just take as a dose like that?

Using the drop method is just too risky for a compound like this. I would always say use the proper scales + volumetric liquid measurement technique for dosing any compound in solution, but this one is particularly potent, and any cock up could mean the difference between a nice happy trip and an unpleasant overdose.

It's so easy to lose track of what you are doing with drops. The drop sizes are not guaranteed, and it is easy to let two consecutive drops fall without catching eye of it. Just get a milligram scale, or borrow someone else's to weigh the amount you have, and then dissolve it in the correct amount of liquid accordingly for volumetric dosing.

Don't you mean a microgram scale for individual doses ;) ? Or at least a 10 ug accuracy; don't really need single microgram accuracy.

Certainly a mg scale will do you fine if just measuring out for dilution for a stock solution though.

sounds like its going to be tricky to turn this into solution so i can take it as a drop,

If i get the right measurements can i just dialute it into vodka?

Don't you mean a microgram scale for individual doses ;) ? Or at least a 10 ug accuracy; don't really need single microgram accuracy.

Certainly a mg scale will do you fine if just measuring out for dilution for a stock solution though.

I mean, he just said "use a milligram scale and weigh out the amount you have and dissolve it in a solution," so yeah, I think that's what he was getting at

Very strange I had ready blloters with freebase 25I and when I received HPBCD I add 9 mg on each 1 mg and unfortunatelly its still doesnt work how should , but when I made 25I HCL with and 9 mg HPBCD the blotters was very strong . Probably it was cause this that first time the solution HPBCD doesnt create complex with cyclodextrine , next time I kept solution any 2 days.

So 1 gram of MDMA, 1mg Etizolam, half a gram of MXE, and 2.5mg of 25I in the same night.

On another forum there is TR from someone who consumed a smaller amount of 25x several hours after a few beers and 100mg of 6-APB and almost died, requiring full hospitalization - not just for psychosis, but real, life-endangering physical symptoms (sounded like SS).

Some posts around this were removed, this isn't an abstract post referring to nothing. It's a valid warning, mixing that much can be quite dangerous.

To everyone who's posts were removed, it was either out of context due to other posts removed, off-topic, or arguing between you guys. It wasn't the safest combo but that doesn't mean we need to attack each other, please keep it civil. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The half gram of MXE sounds the most dangerous part of the combo to me. Heard a lot of bad things about it being used in combos, and I'd definitely avoid combining it with MDMA, since it's likely to be an SRI like DXM and Ketamine. That's an insane amount too. I've "M holed" from around 80mg and I'm quite a hardhead when it comes to NMDA antagonists usually after a little K abuse a while back.

Very interesting report. Especially the bit about the "connection" between you and your girlfriend. You should add a title and such and get it over in Trip Reports, or alternatively just add a title and I can move it there and leave a link back here? :D

No, and I wouldn't have thought a reasonable amount of alcohol in the report JBrandon mentioned would be the cause of the problem, far more likely the APB IMO. I'd be pretty wary of doing combos with these, especially in 'heroic' doses.

So I have no clue what was said before, but the cock & balls schtick made me laugh.

Don't take it personally Cryptix, you lived and you got something out of the night, cling to that.

I'm noticing that 25I seems to be far more popular in the market than 25C... pretty surprising!

you guys dont deserve my report
Certainly, mixing it with just about everything you had at hand was reckless and erratic, and the dose itself might have been heroic. Had you, perhaps, tried it in a milligramm dose or a little higher before? If you are not too sensitive to it then the dose might have actually been chosen right.

You've stumbled upon what we are actually "worshipping" it for. A powerful spiritual psychedelic drug. Yes then the dose was correct. Bad thing is that it is not for public. These people might think that's what they need, and get into what you've been while in some bad s&s and not prepared.

^ if you look up the NBOMe series on erowid, mine is one of the first 5 you'll see, titled i-LoVE-NBOMe. The dosage was 3.75mg, and it was damned fantastic. Aside from some vasoconstriction there were next to no negative side effects. 25i feels so benign it's not even funny. Not to mention the clear head you maintain throughout.

I'm getting a bunch of shit for eating all the drugs, but it was spaced over almost 2 days and was my first time trying either etizolam OR methoxetamine, but we had several days off and like I said wanted to get fucked. I took 100mg of MXE before I even really felt anything. Who knows if it was quality or the aniracetam I was taking.

It just makes me a bit upset I'm over here talking about a seriously life changing spiritual awakening, and all people here can say is that I took too many drugs. I know we're about harm reduction but fuck, I'm fine guys.

Please don't fight here guys.

The combo was a rash one, particularly combining that much MDMA with that much MXE, and could have potentially ended quite dangerously, but I think cryptix knows that just as well as anyone, and judging him for his reckless decision at the time isn't going to change it. As for it happening again, I think just the one "That was a reckless combo" post is enough to assure him not to repeat it if he didn't already know. ;)

There really is no need for attacking people.

I'm going to clean this up a little.

Feel free to add your report back cryptix if you feel like it, or post it in TR. It'd be good to have a warning though just so others don't try and attempt it, as it'd be very easy for someone to not realise you have existing tolerances, plenty of experience, and spread it over two days ;)

(PS, some of the posts removed made valid points, I just wanted to clean up this whole argument as one post about the possible dangers of the combo was enough, no need to clutter the thread.)

Last edited:
Please don't fight here guys.

The combo was a rash one, particularly combining that much MDMA with that much MXE, and could have potentially ended quite dangerously, but I think cryptix knows that just as well as anyone, and judging him for his reckless decision at the time isn't going to change it.

So people speak up in the name of harm-reduction and you silence them. Really, I'm very disappointed. You may find such reckless dosing to be acceptable, but most people here do not. There was a time when Bluelight was about harm-reduction.

Jesusgreen said:
(PS, some of the posts removed made valid points, I just wanted to clean up this whole argument as one post about the possible dangers of the combo was enough, no need to clutter the thread.)

How is one post about the "possible dangers of the combo" (1g MDMA, 1g Etizolam, half gram MXE, and 2.5mg 25I) enough? I'm sorry, if you come to a harm-reduction forum of bright and compassionate individuals and declare the above combo, there is no way you are going to get off without rebuke. For people to not say anything would be utterly irresponsible and apathetic.

About cyclodextrins

I still had this question...

Would beta cyclodextrin not work ?

It seems to be cheaper that 2-hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin

^ I think we all know the combination was reckless, but at least 6 posts of arguing with nothing helpful. "You're the one referring to ad hominems here bro, don't get pissed at me because 3 people have called you out on a ridiculously irresponsible combination. " - that for example will just add flames to the fire.

No harm reduction has been silenced. The post with the combo itself is not there, and there is a post right where it was, clearly stating the dangers of such a combination etc. :) There was a post by skillet which may help explain the dangers of the combination - but the other posts were just repetition of "That was bad, you're stupid." - which doesn't help anyone. If we want to foster a harm reduction environment we have to do it while stating the dangers WITHOUT attacking other people. :)

Also, the thread doesn't need any more clutter, but I'm going to bring back skillet's post just since it wasn't really part of the argument, and made a genuine point :)

Tl;dr: Just calling others stupid isn't harm reduction, particularly when other people have already given harm reduction information, explained why the combination is bad etc. SA, I sent you a PM, outlining the now-hidden posts, just so you can see my point :) I very much understand why you'd be concerned though, harm reduction is the primary aim here at Bluelight, and I would never silence any attempt at it.

Last edited:
harm-reduction forum of bright and compassionate individuals
That particular phrase made me laugh aloud. Are these people serious? Someone need to troll this harm reduction crowd of bright and compassionate individuals. I only see a crowd of youth typing useless posts. This is not an offense, I'm just writing what I really think.

cryptix420, you have mentioned the dose to be 2,5 mg here, but wrote 3,75 mg on Erowid. What was the actual dose? Also you wrote MDMA was taken 2 days prior to the 25I experience. This means you had a tolerance, for MDXX and others potent entactogens normally have a moderate cross-tolerance with psychedelics. If you wish to repeat this someday, have it in mind. It'll be better to take a lower dose if it'll be done without any tolerance. I would suggest 2 mg. I also advise you to try to take it at 1 mg dose without any tolerance just to see how far it would get you, and to do it before performing any other experiments like the one you've described.

Status
Not open for further replies.