• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly in "rock" form???

yep it crystalizes into nice rocks... have seen brown, pink, perfectly clear, green tinted.

Dont think for me personally the colours seemed to make differences, just different batches i guess... (or could they not have been washed properly like with some chems - not an expert here) although the best mandy i can ever remember having, was brown

Yep rocks is always reassuring, can't forge a crystal that easily :)

Got a big crystal brwn like rock last night dnt mess with the brown ones only have had the white so far was gud a bit speedy but nice u feel cold could just b that my windows open but there's a site on google if u ask about the colored molly will tell u purest form or rock is white like or light pink that the brwn has rat poop norm in it I'm hoping my swap for that brwn to pink isn't a bad trade but can't do any harm I'm stuck as is but go with white best I've ever did n they ticked me again by puttin sum shit in n I compared colors tonight u cab totally tell the diff in high n sight idk if I can post the pic to keep ppl away to save there pockets but sitting on almost 3g's of shi!t I hope my trade goes well that's how I found ur post so gl...

This thread is stupid. Color doesn't mean anything, sure "pure" mdma won't be brown or purple, but you are talking a difference of less than 1%...and I highly doubt anyone on earth could reliably tell the difference between 90% and 98% pure mdma by dosing, let alone 98% to 99%. Set, setting, diet, mental state, how much sleep you've been getting, history of use, etc. etc. are going to have a MUCH larger affect on your roll than the difference of a couple milligrams in your dose. Hell, just pharmacokinetics are going to mean your effective dose and peak are different session to session more than the purity of your mdma.

edit: just saw how old this thread is...and this isn't the first thread you've necroed, Rhythmicraven, please don't necro old threads for no good reason