• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

Benzo Fury. Rushing and loving it. Fuck all wrong with these. UK vendor. No complaints as didn't know what to expect. Always hold out the vague hope of some psychedelic side spin in my ingestions but everyone just wants to rush these days it seems.

What happened to the early 90s cornucopia of choice? Now you have the Henry Ford high - you can have anything you want as long as you rush. 57 channels and there's nothing on.

Still, these Benzos are Ronseal all right (does what it says on the tin).

Early start mate.... Are the pellets from the o5?

^ Following on from last night, catching up with old mate. Not supposed to give sources for RC (I'd prob. edit). And I thought narcotics were for breaking the rules, hehe?

yep I suppose original 5 is sourcing to an extent, I did one and a half pellets when they first came out, floored me for hours.... Serious residual stimulation mind you which was total shite

Yeah there's a long winding down, which might mess schedules (we wrote this day off anyway). But feels quite clean to me. Only a bit of bodily tiredness, nothing dark.

Random off topic (hope I'm excused, considering)...W.F.I - Happy Mondays. Forgot how good it is. Free Bez.

Last edited:
Still going. This stuff has legs, perhaps a little too much? Probably shouldn't have done in the rest to take the edge off. Oh well too late now. I'm not even sure what Benzo Fury is supposed to be but it's basically very speedy. I thought it would be more of a downer given its name.

lol, someone just called and offered me a job after I'd given up on it. Nice time to call! That's put even more wind in my sails...

There is some new 'Plant food' called "Bloom" and "Kick" from the same vendor who sells Diamond Dust. I have a feeling that they are both just Mephedrone due to the product review stating obvious hints.

Still going. This stuff has legs, perhaps a little too much? Probably shouldn't have done in the rest to take the edge off. Oh well too late now. I'm not even sure what Benzo Fury is supposed to be but it's basically very speedy. I thought it would be more of a downer given its name.

lol, someone just called and offered me a job after I'd given up on it. Nice time to call! That's put even more wind in my sails...

Dunno what you ve taken sir, but proper 6-apb powder (benzo fury) is NOT speedy at all. Very Euphoric, lasts about 6-7 hours and has a smooth comedown in my experience.

Well it's my 1st and last try of any RCs. Awful come down, haven't got the energy to describe - all the normal crap I remember but much longer lasting. I stopped doing any chemicals years ago because of comedowns. Have had a harsh reminder of why I shouldn't bother.

i have official benzo fury tablet here and i am going to drop it now and will compile a full report as to the effects i am expereienced in use of mdma cocaine weed and drone and nrg-1 so i will do the trip repiort as i am highly curious as to the effects.

Remember this is the branded small pale orange oill not caps or powder and from my research while no rc is 100% relieble the reports from this tcp smelling substance seem much better.

here goes

4.00pm gulp tastes like tcp bleugh 100mg pellet tested for allergyprevious day
4.10 nothing as yet will report when i feel any come up
4.55 believe i am on the ascent feeling butterflies and slightly light sensation
5.00 worth mentioning pupils more dialted than normal hr however remains below 60 my resting is around 45 so o nly a slight inc
5.05 coming up strong now clammy hands nausea but controlable spelling hard would say so far ok but lack of euphoria
5.10 time going very slowly heavily dilated pupil hr remains steady, slightly blureed vision, bruxia , blurred vision, a subtle but highly enjoyable
euphoria and increased sweating some vasoconstriction nauseua manageable
5.15 popping to shop for smokes this wave seems to be calming down
5.40 very good high very wavey really gurning now and wpupil very dilated slightly shakey got dry mouth, all in all very good so far without any real inc in hr as is only 62 this combines with little to no vasconstriction impllies limied cardiotoxicity
18.00 waves continue talkative, happy, content nausea passed so far very good much better than anticipated, however not a drug i would want to be out on as severe gurning slight visual distortions and a real loss of depth perception, typin pretty hard lol
1825 - still very good at plateua nice waves some euphoria
1900 -good waves still wearinh hr monitor and settled at 70 bpm
2115 - continued in waves till 8.50, no real comedown just smoking a joint incase

Last edited:
oh also for references i am taking the whole tab i am also 75kg no previous illness not consumed any drugs other than cannabis in the last month. i am also in very good cardiovascular shape

mbzp took an hour ago 3/4 gram ish so far just jittery nt nice glad iv some benzo for later

oh also for references i am taking the whole tab i am also 75kg no previous illness not consumed any drugs other than cannabis in the last month. i am also in very good cardiovascular shape

That was 2 days ago. Are you still alive?

I thought it would be more of a downer given its name.
Benzo fury is just a ridiculous brand name that comes from the chemical name 1-(benzofuran-6-yl)propan-2-amine. It has absolutely nothing to do with benzodiazepines, and isn't a downer at all.

^ Yeah I have now read all that I should have before experimenting with RCs. I've posted around the forum about the extremely scary comedown me and a friend experienced. I realise BF is just some name and speculating on the actual content (we had capsules) is fairly pointless. Only today, nearly a week after taking, am I certain that I am on the mend.

The high from a single capsule was mildly enjoyable but nothing special. You certainly don't expect the multiple days of agony that follow, just from one. On top of the major stupidity of taking a completely unknown capsule, I made the mistake of redosing based on previous experience of speed and E. However, the severe length and intensity of the come down is out of all proportion to the peak experience.

Ok guys, i was wondering if any of your have recieved the bunk 6-apb "poweder" thats floating around the UK at the moment. I brought some to my friends birthday about 2 months ago and railed 250mg over the course of 2 hours. I had about an hour of euphoria, 2-3 more hours of chattyness and then i didnt sleep for 7 days due to pure stmulation to the point of feeling ill. I couldnt eat during the whole week either due to no appatite and when i tryed to force down some food i would take a few bites and throw it back up, nasty stuff.

Bolivian Bath yet again, just 100% pure tan mdpv, it's really yummy!

The same vendor has another bathsalt in the pipeline called Trippin' Balls. It's apparently 2C-E

Why are 99% of the stimulating bath salts MDPV?? They tried using naphsty for a few batches and people were having to go to the hospital!

The only legal branded high I still use sometimes and vouch for is Am-Hi-Co doves original. I am a huge meph/methylone fan and it isn't either one of those but feels sorta the same. Last resort sort of thing. I know it isn't butylone because b1 blows hard.

Just took one of those XTC bath salths (from the same place as Bolivian Bath) and it is Mephedrone :p WOOOOOOOO!!

Just took one of those XTC bath salths (from the same place as Bolivian Bath) and it is Mephedrone :p WOOOOOOOO!!

They're methylone mate

taken from their wholesale site:

Each Bath Salt Capsule Contains :
250 mg 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylcathinone (Methylone)
50 mg Geranamine (DMAA)