• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much ambien in one night is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
I was questioning this because the last time i got my script for ambien, me and 2 friends finished them off in one night. See the funny thing about ambien is you just KEEP WANTING TO EAT THEM. Theres like this voice in my head that says, dude just take one fucking more its not going to hurt. Then the next thing u know its daylight out and realize youve eaten enough to put down an elephant. So back to my question, how much ambein would I have to take for it to get to a toxic level in my system? To be quite honest i think i took around 22 10mg ambien over a 7hour span while i was tripping in the park behind my house. And let me tell you, the hallucinations were EVERYWHERE. Also i took about 30mg of adderall that night to made sure i stayed awake. I felt no ill side effects physically or mentally, i felt great if i remember correctly. Please don't respond to this if your just going to tell me the dangers of taking that much med's in one sitting. Im not 4, I know it wasn't the greatest idea. Thanks :)

LD50 tested on animals is 600-700mg / kg

so I think you should be okay from 220mg.

Not a smart thing to do though...

Well my max is 2 because thats what makes the euphoria and stupidity kick in. I don't see the point in taking any more. Call me old fashion.

Cheers

220 mgs? Is there even a point of takin that much Ambien? :/
The most I've done in a night is 70 mgs. Felt nothin until I woke up the next day. It was then I realized I couldn't remember my night but in bits and pieces.

I definitely know what you mean about taking all of them in one night. I sorta do it and don't realize it until the next day.

Ambien makes me sleep like a baby, but I tend to have serious amnesia from it...

I'm also very interested in knowing how much is dangerously too much...

There is no toxicity to Ambien. I think the word excessive comes to mind when hearing of your story. But, dangerous? Eh, as stated above, the LD50 is quite high on these class of drugs. However, I would not indulge in alcohol on such large amounts in any way, shape, or form. Adderall and Ambien seem to bean OK combination and I use OK hesitantly because you are consuming such an absurd amount of it. How bout take half of 220, 110, and take the 30 mg Adderall. Cheers to harm reduction. Lets follow it!!

Cheers

just take passion flower insted, not addictive and it work...thats what i do

Well my max is 2 because thats what makes the euphoria and stupidity kick in. I don't see the point in taking any more. Call me old fashion.

Cheers

Yeah, I agree it is best around this level.

Yeah i have to admit taking that many was borderline waste seeing as i was prolly not getting that much more tripped out beyond the 100mg mark, maybe just more in depth hallucinations. how about next time i dont bring my script of ambien to the park with me? that would be smart. my excuse for bringing them all was that if i got coppers on my tail i could say its my script and show them the bottle and tell them to kick rocks. But honestly i think i just wanted to have them all in case i wanted to keep re-dosing while i was out, which it seems like thats exactly what happened, on an absurd level.

I don't see any HR purpose in keeping this open.

You can PM me with any questions but really it's just glorifying large dose ambien which is dangerous.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.