• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

Do you have any additional information?

If so - please PM me.

edit

All I've been told is

"Camfetamine / N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine
It is the N-methyl analogue of Fencamfamine"

Last edited:
actually it's the n-methyl analogue of norfencamfamine. the n-methyl analogue would be n-methyl-n-ethyl

not to be pedantic, but it's a major difference in terms of what we're actually talking about.

IIRC, though, N-ethyl had lessened toxicity while maintaining similar stimulant effects, so this is basically a more toxic version of fencamfamine. Why not try N-propyl?

got an email this morning from a good suplier saying that if mpa is the ford focus then this is the rolls royce . hope so as i need to replace 2-dpmp and mpa is shit . also its no meph replacement if thats what your looking for

actually it's the n-methyl analogue of norfencamfamine. the n-methyl analogue would be n-methyl-n-ethyl

not to be pedantic, but it's a major difference in terms of what we're actually talking about.

IIRC, though, N-ethyl had lessened toxicity while maintaining similar stimulant effects, so this is basically a more toxic version of fencamfamine. Why not try N-propyl?

Thanks for the correction Hammilton.

I just copied what was forwarded to me into the above post.

Any idea why they went for this? Are they moving away from the standard phenethylamine backbone because of the UK cathinone law?

Yea pretty much anything decent with an amphetamine backbone will be illegal in the UK. Apart from the a-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone based ones.
I thought these would be the next chemicals used.
Please correct me if I wrong about there legality for the UK

Not to say it is a Meph replacement, but what facts are you going on saying it isn't?

thats what the guy who sent me the email about it said after he tryed it . hopefully i should have a sample my self sent to me in the next week or so so il be able to let you know what its like

oh I see. I hope this sint another over hyped shit chemical.
what did he say it was similar too? what ROA?
will you post a trip report when you get a sample?

Supposedly have a free sample of this on the way. Not sure how I feel about being a guinea pig.
Will toxicity and dosage be similar to fencamfamine?

oh I see. I hope this sint another over hyped shit chemical.
what did he say it was similar too? what ROA?
will you post a trip report when you get a sample?

no he never just comes out and says o i snorted so much of this or that its always i tested this this way or that way and we got this result but il let you know what its like if n when my sample arrives hopefully it wont end up like my 2m2b that got stolen the other day

Was the sample tested?

Guy from another forum said he tested it but it was questionable how he got hold of the sample considering everyone else has been told by vendors that it hasn't arrived in the country yet:

I insuflated and ingested 200mg in 50mg doses approx over 4 - 5hrs. Not overly stimulating, sleep possible a couple hours after this.

No nasty side effects noticed. Any stimulant gives vasoconstriction of course, but nothing over the top was noticed.

I really dont know what to make of it at the time or now. Persoanly i didnt really find it that enjoyable to be honest. But i still must stress i think i need to try it again to give a more valid opinion.

There was a distinct lack of euphoria for me. But as i said, take what i say with a pinch of salt. Who knows i might have under dosed, or used wrong method of administration.

It was about 3 weeks ago now as well. And any thoughts i have on it now are very vague. But i mean that just goes to show what it was like for me really. Its kinda like you cant put your finger on how it made you feel.

I do remember i defiantly prefer it to MPA. But i don't think either is my thing. Not enough euphoria with either for me.

EDIT: id like to say though that i do have a mild tolerance to opiates.(250mg Dihydrocodeine 4 times a week) And seeing as naloxone blocks some of the effects of the parent compound then i should say that maybe my tolerance to opiates made me feels the effects of this drug less. Just a thought.

Hmm the trip report seems genuine. Why would one lie about it.
But it is funny how he had 3 weeks ago. Wether or not this was camfetamine also.
But if so, these labs need to start producing something of value!
I mean, Methiopropamine, didnt that turn out to be shit, they should test the compounds before producing large amounts.