• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Best way to take Suboxone Film Strips?

CasketLottery

Greenlighter
Hello..

I am currently taking Suboxone sublingual film strip -- 2 mg buprenorphine / 0.5 mg naloxone.

I take one 2 milligram strip in the morning and one 2 milligram strip at night.

I have been taking it for a month now and am curious about ways to take the film strip.

Is there any way to get more out of the film strips or get a better high out of taking one strip besides just letting it melt beneath the toungue? Can you IV use the film strips?

If anyone could help me with this, I would highly appreciate it. I'm just tired of taking it and not getting a damn thing out of it.

A lot of people have an aversion to "plugging," but I've found it to be the best ROA. Taking two plugged doses of 2mg (2mg in the AM, and 2mg in the afternoon) gave me a nice boost of energy and some mild euphoria, which I did not experience sublingually. Plugging also has the added benefit of not having to taste the bupe, which I personally cannot stand. But, to be honest, you're not going to get much euphoria from bupe maintenance, nowhere near full agonists anyway.

A lot of people have an aversion to "plugging," but I've found it to be the best ROA. Taking two plugged doses of 2mg (2mg in the AM, and 2mg in the afternoon) gave me a nice boost of energy and some mild euphoria, which I did not experience sublingually. Plugging also has the added benefit of not having to taste the bupe, which I personally cannot stand. But, to be honest, you're not going to get much euphoria from bupe maintenance, nowhere near full agonists anyway.

Can you please be more specific on people having an aversion to "plugging?" What is ROA? And by plugging do you mean putting the strip in your rectum? How far up do you have to put the film and can you give specific instructions?

ROA is route of administration. basically how you get the drug in your system (smoking, injecting, etc..) Yes he means putting it in your rectum

I take a 1cc Insulin rig, remove the needle, squirt 70units of water into a spoon with the desired amount of suboxone film and wait for it to dissolve. You can mix it around to dissolve it faster. Some people use an oral syringe, or a different quantity of water, but the general principle is the same.

You'll want to lay on your side or your belly for around 10 minutes afterwards. This isn't totally necessary but I find it to help the solution stay in your rectum.

^yeah, plugging suboxone is definately the best ROA in my oppinion. It hits you just as fast as IV and lasts much longer. Besides you don't have to stick needles in your veins for a drug that doesn't provide much of a rush to begin with. I also feel as if plugging the suboxone just gives it a different feel... It's smoother and more stimulating.

Well you have the weaker 2mg strips they have 8mg 1s that are 4 times as potent.Personally I have Iv'd the strips about 10 times only once did I get the horrible precip withdrawls(If your gonna Iv make sure you havent done an opiate for 3 days) which lasted 30-40 mins of the worst withdrawl of my life then I felt good sub kicked in.I suggest you dont Iv them this is a horrible Idea and will make it much harder to quit and be drug free and also withdrawls will be much worst if you stop cold turkey and been iv'ing the strips instead of taken them the right way.Also I doubt shotting these strips is very healthly.I myself would use about 1/8th of the 8mg strip I would put it in a clean cap add water let it sit a minute then mix it up real good with plunger until all chunks were gone and its a pure liquid mix make sure all chunks are gone and make sure nothing left sticking to the plunger. I then would filter this mix with regular cotton 3 times it would ened up looking almost like water then I inject in vein make sure you dont miss I heard you could lose a arm I have big bulging veins.theirs no rush and it takes about 10 minutes to kick in but Its much stronger then taking it the right way .Ive noticed that 1mg Injected is stronger then 8mg under the tongue.I myself kinda get high from Iv method no rush though but I feel slight high for few hours and get energy back .I suggest you dont use this I just did it so I could have enough energy to go to gym and workout with heavy weights since I was running low and could not afford to take a whole 8mg strip in the mouth whiuch would also give me my energy back.

If you are looking for a way to snort it..You could dissolve the strip in water in a spoon and snort the liquid solution (i just mentioned this in another thread)

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I am very intrigued by all the different ways you can do the film strips. However, I have continued to let them sit under my tongue. Where can I get an oral syringe?

So now I am on 8 mg once a day. I usually take the strip in the morning. I rarely feel anything besides mild euphoria or just kind of tired and will nod occasionally. I get a refill on wednesday. I really want to get fucked up, but I don't have any syringes nor have I ever tried injecting suboxone. What could I do?

I just simply do not understand why you take suboxone for a buzz, let alone do something stupid like IV it or put it in your ass. Christ! Here is a great thread from a DOCTOR if you want to know how to use it CORRECTLY. The point of Suboxone is to slowly start feeling the SAME everyday and then step down until you don't need it. No more highs and lows, just the same... Under the tongue does not work. Read the thread below if you want to know how to use it. It is about surface area. So do not put it under your tongue but instead use your entire mouth to let it absorb, it takes out the variability of how much you swallow, which becomes worthless. And remember the point is NOT to get high, but to help you get your life back together!!!!
To get the most from your strips simply do this:
http://www.suboxforum.com/what-the-best-way-take-suboxone-for-maximum-absorbtion-t496.html

Yes you.should be.careful with taking suboxone.especially of your looking to get.a buzz out.of it.Suboxone.may.not feel too strong,but it really is and it binds.very strongly.to.your opiate receptors and lasts long.If you keep.takimg doses higher than 1mg daily its going to accumulatein your system.

You should try amd lower dose steady to at least 2mg or even.1mg

Why would u plug suboxone? Plugging has a b/a of 50% snorting 60-70% sublingual 24-45% average of 30 % iv 100 % but if your against iv then snort it the ba is better than plugging most of the time plugging gives a higher ba than other roa s but with bupe no no

Don't ask me its probably nicer for some people to stick liquid up their bum rather than snort it up their nose.

This thread is really old.

I just simply do not understand why you take suboxone for a buzz, let alone do something stupid like IV it or put it in your ass. Christ! Here is a great thread from a DOCTOR if you want to know how to use it CORRECTLY. The point of Suboxone is to slowly start feeling the SAME everyday and then step down until you don't need it. No more highs and lows, just the same... Under the tongue does not work. Read the thread below if you want to know how to use it. It is about surface area. So do not put it under your tongue but instead use your entire mouth to let it absorb, it takes out the variability of how much you swallow, which becomes worthless. And remember the point is NOT to get high, but to help you get your life back together!!!!
To get the most from your strips simply do this:
http://www.suboxforum.com/what-the-best-way-take-suboxone-for-maximum-absorbtion-t496.html

Not everyone is using suboxone to get off dope, personally I am kratom addict who uses suboxone now and then so I can have a break from swallowing powder. I use it to get buzzed and I like it very much for that purpose because unlike heroin, it lasts a long time and doesn't make me super sedated.