• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Alcohol

i want to know if it burns as well. seems like a legit way to get fucked up - probably a totally different feel too.

i want to know if it burns as well. seems like a legit way to get fucked up - probably a totally different feel too.

You are forgetting that ethanol is not exactly a weak solvent... "different feel" for sure 8o

I don't get the point of this, ethanol is absorbed so quickly through the oral route that it really makes no sense to do it any other way.

This seems like a foolish, painful, and entirely unnecessary way to consume alcohol....

Googled this and found a case report of a guy with a tumor on his tongue so he plugged some brandy. He died of alcohol poisening.

It's an ROA, guys. Different ROA's carry different risks, some greater than others. If the dose is correct, and the frequency of administration is correct, it could be feasible. I would suggest a lower volume of alcohol, perhaps 15-20 ml and see where that gets you. You have to be extremely careful when you redose. I have a feeling that after the first attempt you may decide to stop.

Peak blood alcohol concentrations can be up to 5x higher via IV compared to oral route (in rats, anyway). Plugging may be similar. To be safe, don't start with any more than 25mL.

And yes, it will burn. You should dilute the alcohol to 10% or lower. Even then, it will probably still be painful, but at least that would reduce the chance of tissue damage.

If I were to plug alcohol it would be watered down spirits.... why on earth would you plug wine or anything created for taste.

please don't shove liquor in your ass. draw the line at dextromethorphan. Stay classy bluelight. :p

Most alcohol is made to taste good, maybe I'm just an odd person but when I drink, I like to enjoy it and savour the tastes, why plug it when you can get drunk the intended way, and get the lovely flavours of proper alcohol instead? Plus, the stuff I drink isn't exactly good to be plugged. =D!

Just drink it mate.

Confession time.

I have plugged booze. More than once. It was many years ago when I was heavily into my alcoholism and not ready to quit. I was having a lot of stomach problems and simply could not hold down the amount of alcohol I needed for relief. I had to have a certain amount daily or I'd go into DT's. It worked, but was not particularly pleasant.

My advice:

• Don't do it unless you absolutely have to. It is quite dangerous.
  • Don't use pure vodka. It is far too irritating. Dilute with water at least 50%
  • Take it easy! You will get drunk on about half of what it would take orally.
  • Be prepared for some intestinal distress for several hours or even a day or two afterwards.

Oh, and I've taken alcohol intravaneously, too. That's for another thread. Let's just say it gives a whole new meaning to "shooting tequila."

It's an ROA, guys. Different ROA's carry different risks, some greater than others. If the dose is correct, and the frequency of administration is correct, it could be feasible. I would suggest a lower volume of alcohol, perhaps 15-20 ml and see where that gets you. You have to be extremely careful when you redose. I have a feeling that after the first attempt you may decide to stop.

We all know plugging is a reasonable ROA, but some drugs shouldn't be plugged because of the great risk of OD as well as damage to the rectum. The rectum doesn't have defenses that the stomach has, so damaging the rectum is not a good thing.

The only defence a rectum may have is that you are not very adventurous. But don't quote me on that

The only defence a rectum may have is that you are not very adventurous. But don't quote me on that

How come everyone here is all "Derp hurr drink it don't put it in your ass it's made to be drank", while no one says "Derp hurr swallow it don't put it in your ass it's made to be swallowed" when someone mentions plugging a roxi?

How come everyone here is all "Derp hurr drink it don't put it in your ass it's made to be drank", while no one says "Derp hurr swallow it don't put it in your ass it's made to be swallowed" when someone mentions plugging a roxi?

People do say that about roxies. :)