• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

BLUE Defqons! (Picture)

YKM7W.jpg

^^ (drooling) nomnomnom!
Weet u have just gave me a new screen saver!
BIG LOL

I have another specially for you <3 ;) My favorite photo from 2009 =D
By the blacklight you see the crystals light up under the paper.

Unbelievable!!!

N9iK.jpg

^^ ok i changed my mind, THAT is my new screen saver!
Very nice my friend. Lol

Y isit i keep hearing about prpa gurners bein bk n ther dunt seem to any round my area these sound decent

Sorry what i ment to say is i keep hearing ov decent pills being back around but no one seems to have any around here its all them shitty pip pills i ant ad a decent pill in time i stopd doin them coz they got so shit evryone i no are hammering mkat n ket and mdma wen available but thts expensive

Where do u live? Buy a test kit and hit the pavement looking. Unfortunately that's the only way ur gona find it is if u seek it out. I'd say its one of the hardest drugs to find unless u know where to look.

Im from doncaster me mate its in south yorkshire not far from leeds and sheffield if ya no wer tht is mate ther youst to be plenty ov good ones kiking about then they went shit n evryone started on tht mkat bt i kept my hopes up for a while just couldnot seem to find any anymore well good ones anyway

I'm sorry, those pills just look disgusting.
MDMA is hard to press, those look like pipes. Or speed bunk.

Which pills would you be referring to Miss Megan? The only pills I see on this thread are ILoveM's and the Blue Defqons. Would those be the bunk ones you're referring to?

Please don't anybody else jump the gun on this cuz a nigga's bout to pounce! Lmaooo

Last edited:
damnit let me get my popcorn first this is gona be good.....brb

I'm sorry, those pills just look disgusting.
MDMA is hard to press, those look like pipes. Or speed bunk.

hahahahah well thats good, more for us to eat I guess.

Them 60mg Mints of cali sure do have a reputation for being mighty weak you know, in europe anyway

Missmeagen seems to be throwing her knowledge of bunk pills around in a lot of diff threads. I'm just curious how she knows what's bunk and what's real every time when the rest of us don't?