D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Jersey Shore

I Had these Blue Label stamps the other night

awesome count , very potent

Grab um Up :)

Whoa that's a hefty sized needle!

I think it's funny it goes 0,1 0,2 0,3 0,4...etc

Yeah, I need the longer ones as I use the femoral. Some people (girls especially I've noticed) can do that with regular insulin 1ml's.

But in general people use the ones in the pic.

I know one guy that uses "long greens" - and NO word off a lie, they are TWICE as long and TWICE as thick.

I once had to use one, as I had run out of clean pins. FUCK THAT NEVER AGAIN.
It makes such a large hole that it bleeds afterwards just like an open wound - profusely. Really quite scary. I've also witnessed some utter morons use those (long greens) to shoot up Temazapam SUSPENSION 8o - basically crushed up temazzies with water. The gauge needle was big enough to let it through :|

Why do you think its funny the way the barrels are numbered? Are they different across the pond?

ptown

Stamp: funny money
Graphic: cash moneys
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: varies, my best bag was a 8/10, worst was a 2/10
Color, texture: tan
comments: asked for mamba kings got these, not bad.. finally

Why do you think its funny the way the barrels are numbered? Are they different across the pond?
I believe he wasn't aware that you guys use ,'s as .'s, maybe.

Yeah, your dope does have a different color than the stuff we get out here on the East Coast. Could be the cut, I guess. I've seen base cooked up on video before and it was real close in color to the stuff we get, which tends to be a light golden color.

I believe he wasn't aware that you guys use ,'s as .'s, maybe.

Yeah, your dope does have a different color than the stuff we get out here on the East Coast. Could be the cut, I guess. I've seen base cooked up on video before and it was real close in color to the stuff we get, which tends to be a light golden color.

Sometimes it is so dark when cooked up that it look like strong black coffee in the syringe. Its impossible to see if you are pulling back blood, and even more importantly - the colour the blood :\. You just have to watch for the barrel filling up.

When it is ^this dark hitting an artery becomes more likely.

OT - where do these guys/dealers get the stamps? Are they made especially for this purpose?

You guys have been doing a great job in this thread so far! in proud of you cats :D

lets just keep the posts to bag ratings and specific bad discussion only please
Questions like the one in the post above should be moved to the Basic Heroin Culture Questions thread. Just trying to keep this on topic ;)

This thread blowin up my dudes (n ladies too! Big ups to all da females holdn it down on the streets keepn they ears to the ground n lettin us kno tha good word!)

This got to be my favorite thread, some days i might not even come on BL but first thing i alwways do when i come here is peep this thread. It grew fast as fuck! Lotta us dope feens out there huh.....

Hey, I got a suggestion for yall...If you think of it, you kno how there is a option to type in a title for your post? If you are reviewing a stamp or askin about it, try and type the name of the stamp in the title of the thread sothat when ppl come herer searchin for certain stamps to get info on it will be easier to find. this is just if you feel like it or think of it was just thinkn it would make it easier for all us.

Anyways, got sum true blood in blue....Aint tried yet...report in a few days...my man seemed to like it enough, it was in those super wide but still waxy bags, the ones they used to use more in 2003 and that era of time nowadays the thinner ones, (not the super narrow philly style bags, but the ones that makes more of a wide rectangle not a skinny long rectangole when folded)

anyways willl let yall kno...anybody who had these outa ptown post ur opinion if u got one...smelled n looked aight but aint had a chance to do em up my self yet.lotta blue stamps lately inccluding hellboy didnt try but one of those tho so cantrate

(GORILLA)

Yeah it did. All the good shit I get from this area comes in those bags.

It doesnt matter if its the same dealer or anything.

the reason i ask is because i got

FIRST LADY
(picture of a naked chick)
Quality: 8- soo good damn.
Quantity: 7 nice and fat

supposedly these are the same as those GORILLA bags and they are in the wide flimsy bags. awesome- i am very pleased.

be safe everyone

Thinking about it, its impossible for anyone outside of these citys in the US to stay on topic!

Or am I wrong - is there moew than 2 cities where stamp bags are the norm?

lol this thread has been doin good huh ?? wat is this ver. #20 lol..

gotta love it...

camden, nj= the best dope in the world second to the dope in north jerz cities like paterson and newark

black magic is every where nd not bad from wat i understand

lol czey sry im jus fuckin wit u ;) do u c wat i did there

lazyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about it, its impossible for anyone outside of these citys in the US to stay on topic!

Or am I wrong - is there moew than 2 cities where stamp bags are the norm?

Stamps are a northeast US thing. Many other cities, especially in the south and western US have black tar heroin from Mexico. The East Coast, however, gets Colombian powder heroin, hence the difference in packaging and the stamps

So yes, it would be hard for anyone who got their dope in packaging other than stamps to stay on topic

Soulja boy

SOULJA BOY
over soulja boy theres a green guy i guess its an army man
tan powdery
count 7-8
power- 7 - but im thinkin it may be an 8 or 9 , but its prolly just a 7 and im a lightweight ,

Stamp: Lethal Dose
Quanity: 8/10 (pretty fat)
Quality: 8/10 as well. It was pretty awesome. One bag had me feeling good, reall good
Color: A biege, mabe dark beige.

Area: Mastic Beach, New york
PRICE: DONT POST PRICES!!!!!!!!!

I purchased two bundles, because in my town that's the ONLY way too get good dope at a reasonable price unless you feel like spending DONT POST PRICES. But for this batch, I wasnt as mad about spending the money as usual. It was ALMOST worth the money =]. Deffienedly gonna purchase it again

Stamp: Never Surrender
Quanity: 7/10
Quality: 7.5/10 Not as good as the Lethal doses mentioned above, still pretty good.
Color: Dark beige

Area: Mastic Beach
PRICE: DONT POST PRICES!!!!

If you can't get your hands on the Lethal doses in my town, these are a close second.

Stamp: World wide
Quanity: 9/10 some of the fattest bags I ever got
Quality: 10/10. Amazing nod from ONE bag. Just niffin it too
Color: Light Beige

Area: Mastic beach
PRICE: QUIT POSTIN THA GODDAMN PRICES YOU NO RULE READIN MUTHA FUCKA!!! LOL

This shit is nothing less than amazing, unfortinatley, my mans will NEVER do less than DONT POST PRICES. Even a bundle is DONT POST FUCKIN PRICES IF YOU DONT WANT THE THREAD SHUT DOWN But, if you wanna indulge this is the way too go, although I'd probabley buy 2 lethal doses seeing how theyre pretty close and half the price <3

SO, IF YOU DIDNT GET THE IDEA BY NOW...PLEASE DO NOT POST PRICES....GO BACK AND READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN OR THE NEXT PERSON WHO FUCKS UP IS GONNA GET THE THREAD CLOSED....THE RULES IN HERE IS VERY STRICT FOR GOOD REASONS, SO JUST DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE AND WE WILL BE FINE.....

PEACE
LACEY

Last edited by a moderator:
MOONWALK
above the txt is the pic of michael jackson thats on the green and red mj bags
8.5/10... quality
7/10... bag size

Hey All after making a recent trip to the city of paterson I copped some new bags that are part of the michael jackson collection of stamps circulatiting around, this are brand new have they have just hit the streets they are called:

STAMP: JACKSON 5IVE- BLUE STAMP

GRAPHIC: SMALL GRAPHIC OF MICHAEL JACKSON HEAD SHOT,THE PICTURE ON THESE ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN THE USUAL GRAPHIC OF MJ THAT HAS BEEN GOING AROUND THE PAST FEW WEEKS...

COUNT: 7/10 THEY WERE PRETTY DECENT SIZED AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THE COUNT

QUALITY: 5-5.5/10 THESE ARE TERRIFIC BAGS AND GET YOU HIGH AND NODDING AFTER DOING A FEW OF THEM, THEY ARE DEF AVERAGE BUT NOT EXCELLENT, THE PRODUCT WAS WHITE AND FLAKEY LIKE IT SHOULD BE.

OTHER COMMENTS:. IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THEM THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT TO PICK UP AND GET HIGH OFF OF, YOU WILL DEF BE HAPPY WITH THESE BAGS AND WILL GET YOU HIGH AND NODDING.:)

LATER PEOPLE AND BE SAFE, PEACE =D

Last edited: