• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone Hydrochloride 15mg IV Help - Opana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertical

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,
I have just picked up these 15 mg Opana IR I belive. They are round and white and have 262 on one side and a Cresent Moon on the other side. I would like to know how to IV these if anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks

Hello everyone,
I have just picked up these 15 mg Opana IR I belive. They are round and white and have 262 on one side and a Cresent Moon on the other side. I would like to know how to IV these if anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks

Educate yourself through the search thread "plugging oxymorphone" you'll eventually realize it is a way better route of administration..."eventually" being the key phrase here.

They are the extended release, not instant release. I am not sure how prepping them for IV will work since they may gel up, but I'm not sure how those generics are when it comes to their abuse resistant mechanisms.

They are the extended release, not instant release. I am not sure how prepping them for IV will work since they may gel up, but I'm not sure how those generics are when it comes to their abuse resistant mechanisms.

Being ER tablets, I think the answer is "not worth the risk"

Hey man, we have an OPANA ER megathread, just search in Other Drugs for it. It discusses pros and cons as well as marginally safe ways of extracting the OM, which I DO NOT SUGGEST. Opana is 10x stronger than morphine or oxycodone, so banging 15mg would be like shooting 2 oxy 80s at once or depending on where you are at, .1 to .5 g of dope. In other words, that shit will kill you. Start small, like 2.5mg, that small dose will floor you, I guarantee it.

Opana IR comes in 5mg and 10mg sizes only.

It's got to be the ER 15s. If it's shaped like an octagon, get thoughts of IV out of your head.

Hey man, we have an OPANA ER megathread, just search in Other Drugs for it. It discusses pros and cons as well as marginally safe ways of extracting the OM, which I DO NOT SUGGEST. Opana is 10x stronger than morphine or oxycodone, so banging 15mg would be like shooting 2 oxy 80s at once or depending on where you are at, .1 to .5 g of dope. In other words, that shit will kill you. Start small, like 2.5mg, that small dose will floor you, I guarantee it.

Yes. It's very important to take the bioavailability of the drug into account as well. Someone might be telling you that they find oxymorphone to be a little over 2x stronger than oxycodone if they sniff them, but that's with oxymorphones 40% nasal BA, as compared to the 100% IV BA, making it WAY stronger when IV'd. It's still very strong when you sniff it, so due to that and how complicated extracting it for IV may be, you should just sniff it to avoid the danger. If you choose to IV it, check out the links muv is speaking of.

We don't do pill identification here on Bluelight, but I'm confirming that besides the IV ampoules or maybe it was the suppositories, but 15mg OM only exists in ER form, and that since it's not shaped like an octagon, that it must be one of the generic ERs.

Thank you everyone for the responses. I thought that they were IR because they were white and had no coating. I tried just a regular way to IV and it gelled up. Im not even gonna try it threw the steps. Ill stick to snorting.

Thanks

These do exist along with a plethora of other generics now. I got some of these and paid <NO PRICES> hoping I could fire them and I think they gel to. To be sure though, somone has tried these pills and they jellied?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering too if anyone has any experience yet with these generics?? I'm going to look into switching to these 15s from my current 30s now that the new opanas are out :( I'm assuming like the opanas an alcohol or methanol extraction will be necessary...Would love to hear from someone who has any hands on experience with these as there really isn't anything on the internet about them.

Hello everyone,
Thanks

Ok soo as horrible as this may sound. My lab rat uses the opana 15mg moons multiple time daily. Mainly using IV method. Its very simple and people make it way to hard. Its just something you have to do fast.
Let me explain.
First get everything ready. The piece of pill, ( keep in mind doing a quarter of a moon at a time is smartest) plus its a hell of a lot easier to do and it not gel up on ya. So get your spoon, lighter, mooch, pill, your point of choice my lab rat uses little insulin points. And then add about two syringes full as you can of water. Heat water till its bubbling all over spoon. Drop quarter of pill in the boiling wayer whole. And stir around till it is dissolved well. Drop your mooch in the spoon and draw it up. And walla. Your good to goo! Tie off and fire away! :))
And if any is left in spoon. As long as your fast at firing youself. You can leave it to get your rinse. Its literally that simple. I, i mean my lab rat does it 3 times daily!!! No extraction need friends.

Just wondering too if anyone has any experience yet with these generics?? I'm going to look into switching to these 15s from my current 30s now that the new opanas are out :( I'm assuming like the opanas an alcohol or methanol extraction will be necessary...Would love to hear from someone who has any hands on experience with these as there really isn't anything on the internet about them.

There is no extraction need for the 15mg moons. Just heat water in spoon and draw it up fast. :)

Those things smell/taste like the pesticide section in lowes quite literally. I would advise against banging these things your kidneys can only take so much.

Ok soo as horrible as this may sound. My lab rat uses the opana 15mg moons multiple time daily. Mainly using IV method. Its very simple and people make it way to hard. Its just something you have to do fast.
Let me explain.
First get everything ready. The piece of pill, ( keep in mind doing a quarter of a moon at a time is smartest) plus its a hell of a lot easier to do and it not gel up on ya. So get your spoon, lighter, mooch, pill, your point of choice my lab rat uses little insulin points. And then add about two syringes full as you can of water. Heat water till its bubbling all over spoon. Drop quarter of pill in the boiling wayer whole. And stir around till it is dissolved well. Drop your mooch in the spoon and draw it up. And walla. Your good to goo! Tie off and fire away! :))
And if any is left in spoon. As long as your fast at firing youself. You can leave it to get your rinse. Its literally that simple. I, i mean my lab rat does it 3 times daily!!! No extraction need friends.

Guys and Gals...Please don't follow the above advice^^!!!

Not to mention this is an old thread...

I love opana. Would never try to bang tho....snorting it gets me pretty warm and fuzzy feelin'.

Let me explain.

Sounds like your veins are full of gel. I would seriously consider not doing this. You are literally melting the gel into the solution you are injecting.

You must do the alcohol extraction on these. These are different than the Endo made brand name Opanas. There is NO oxymorphone pill on the market that you can just crush,hit with water,filter and slam. All crushable oxymorphone pills need to be extracted with alcohol, 91% or higher otherwise they will gel up in the spoon. Search for the tutorial, it's easy. Just as easy as prepping the Endo made Opanas...my drug of choice for years :)
Always research before indulging, it may save you.
Cheers!

You must do the alcohol extraction on these. These are different than the Endo made brand name Opanas. There is NO oxymorphone pill on the market that you can just crush,hit with water,filter and slam. All crushable oxymorphone pills need to be extracted with alcohol, 91% or higher otherwise they will gel up in the spoon. Search for the tutorial, it's easy. Just as easy as prepping the Endo made Opanas...my drug of choice for years :)
Always research before indulging, it may save you.
Cheers!

Yes for the ER's made by IMPAX/Global you can do the ISO prep with THOSE BRANDED PILLS ONLY.

As for IR's no extractions necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.