The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite...same as pills...lotta people think they have good molly though...funny. If you in ny area and got good molly but haven't tested it, then you probably got shit.

Not necessarily true... theres deff amazing molly around... you just gotta find it... so much bullshit though that you have to have a kit these days.

That's basically what I was trying to say...a few descent rocks to be found in a sea of shit...better have a kit or you'll go broke trying to find the good stuff.

the only test I have done is heat until evaporated in tin foil and it left a little yellow/brown residue. just saw someone mention that on this site, don't know if it really means anything

other than that, a friend and i were able to fall asleep with no problems about 6 hours after taking 200mg and did not feel amped up on it nor did i experience any comedown or hangover. pretty good indication of it not being cut with actives i guess?

^No, no and no

If you're not testing it with an actual kit and getting stellar results, then I'd bet you've got crap. My buddy and I are long time e heads and he agrees 99% of what's in ny area is chopped to hell at best.

I have people giving me shit to test/try all the time that they swear up and down is great. They describe it just as you did. 99% of the time it's crap. Just cause there's no amp and you get to sleep ok doesnt mean it's mdma.

This is the worst i've ever seen nyc. It's not going to get better until everyone gets a kit because people just don't seem know what real mdma feels like anymore around here. They're convinced they've got great molly, but very few have tested it.

^No, no and no

If you're not testing it with an actual kit and getting stellar results

what do you define as stellar results? do you mean if it comes up as only mdxx? i thought tests can only say whether mdxx or other actives are present not % purity.

I have people giving me shit to test/try all the time that they swear up and down is great. They describe it just as you did. 99% of the time it's crap. Just cause there's no amp and you get to sleep ok doesnt mean it's mdma.

well the one thing i am sure of is that main ingredient was mdma because i've had crap before and i've had good tested stuff. it was extremely lovey dovey, no anxiety/agitation, and i was flowing nicely with the music. what i can't say is how mdma much was in there or what its cut with. to be honest didn't even really think to bother ordering a kit to test because of the experience.

what has the crap molly that you've run into usually contained?

Last edited:
what do you define as stellar results? do you mean if it comes up as only mdxx? i thought tests can only say whether mdxx or other actives are present not % purity.

well the one thing i am sure of is that main ingredient was mdma because i've had crap before and i've had good tested stuff. it was extremely lovey dovey, no anxiety/agitation, and i was flowing nicely with the music. what i can't say is how mdma much was in there or what its cut with. to be honest didn't even really think to bother ordering a kit to test because of the experience.

what has the crap molly that you've run into usually contained?

The speed with which the tests turn color and the darkness and clarity of the color matter with the tests. A lot of tests might come up the right color nowadays but turn very slowly and/or be a bit watery. Molly should turn VERY fast and, of course, not be remotely watery. So, to answer your question, the test can give a rough indication of strength (purity).

As far as your description of the experience, you didn't mention what I consider the tangible effects that let you know you got at least some mdma. Feeling lovey dovey is good, but I'm talking about eye wiggles/stutter vision, dilated pupils, extreme empathy/open conversation. Lovey dovey is a bit subjective.

The way ny area is now, I'd be very suprised if you got something that would pass a test.

A lot of molly now is cut with (or just plain) methylone, meoweow, various piperazines, and god knows what else.

the only test I have done is heat until evaporated in tin foil and it left a little yellow/brown residue. just saw someone mention that on this site, don't know if it really means anything

other than that, a friend and i were able to fall asleep with no problems about 6 hours after taking 200mg and did not feel amped up on it nor did i experience any comedown or hangover. pretty good indication of it not being cut with actives i guess?

As george said you need a real test. The heating thing you described doesn't mean anything. There is no doubt tons of different materials that would produce the same results.

There has been some of the best sass/molly I have ever tried available in SoCal for the past 4 months... Purest stuff I've ever had barnone, probably 95%, mostly MDA. Sometimes it's like greyish or brown, sometimes it's white or offwhite.

finally got my hands on the off white molly =] very nice stuff .07 was enough for a decent night.

(NE Wisconsin)

NSFW:
4Xqho.jpg

Okay i've seen/had nearly pure mdma in the past and let me tell you that while that color is not bad the consistency looks too "sticky/wet", it should appear to be more crystalline and if you shake a tenth in a bag/cap you should be able to hear the crystals rattling like a tambourine.

secondly that is far more volume than 0.07 should take up, maybe you mean 0.7? that would be 7 tenths and would seem a little more accurate. Yet, 7 tenths of banger molly should make for more than a decent night.

There's always a ton of molly in Colorado...some good, some bad. Lucky for me I get the good stuff :)
NSFW:
IMG_0881.jpg

I've been getting this same stuff for a while now. White powder that's crystally, glitters in light. I think what's in the picture is .25...It had me rolling decently hard and i have a bit of a tolerance, so the average roller probly would need like .2 at most to have a nice roll

the same goes for this picture, especially the volume part, the cutting agents are simply lighter than the actual mdma; hence increasing the apparent volume of the molly.

lastly.....

I think I'm the only guy in San Francisco who can't find molly or good pillz anywhere. Sad really :(

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha, doood your in the fuckin epicenter just go to any park and ask a hippy-looking gentleman, hahaha. =D

finally got my hands on the off white molly =] very nice stuff .07 was enough for a decent night.

(NE Wisconsin)

NSFW:
4Xqho.jpg

Damn dan k you always have fire pick ups lol. Its Immortal Tech on GC. Thx for repping me buddy!

Okay i've seen/had nearly pure mdma in the past and let me tell you that while that color is not bad the consistency looks too "sticky/wet", it should appear to be more crystalline and if you shake a tenth in a bag/cap you should be able to hear the crystals rattling like a tambourine.

secondly that is far more volume than 0.07 should take up, maybe you mean 0.7? that would be 7 tenths and would seem a little more accurate. Yet, 7 tenths of banger molly should make for more than a decent night.
Sorry dude, but you're way off than that. Lots of molly looks a lot different. Especially if it is Sass or partially Sass. You can't tell by that picture jack shit about his molly. First one looks like it could be fucking bomb to me.

Color, also, varies. I've had some of the best fucking pure molly and it was straight white, I've had pure sass that was brown, also one batch that was grey (so so bomb). Lots of sass is offwhite. And also, different batches have different densities. I've had the kind of MDMA you're talking about with the "tambourine" comment and it was all MDMA, no MDA, solid crystals, and it was bomb. But there are lots of different looking kinds of molly, dude. Most of it is not solid crystals that shake like a tambourine, it's way finer (and I know the stuff I get is ~95% ).

BTW does SB stand for Santa Barbara?

Sorry dude, but you're way off than that. Lots of molly looks a lot different. Especially if it is Sass or partially Sass. You can't tell by that picture jack shit about his molly. First one looks like it could be fucking bomb to me.

100% agree. You cant tell shit from looks.

secondly that is far more volume than 0.07 should take up, maybe you mean 0.7?
the same goes for this picture, especially the volume part, the cutting agents are simply lighter than the actual mdma; hence increasing the apparent volume of the molly.
Apparently he also has a milligram scale built into his circuitry.

i'm amazed that people still believe color is any indication of how good the molly is but i guess its on par with thinking crystal is the most pure form

I ate some tan/purple moon rocks over 4/20. The rocks had crazy black strip like things in it. This was by far the best MDxx I've ever done. Also the rocks had a white layer on some spots, like the shit was turning into a pure white pearl.

So I'm going to say color don't mean shit. I've had crystal clear moon rocks and they were good, but the darker shit smashed it. 175mg was so amazing.

Um of course that is more that .07...I said I tried.07 the first night.

^I gotta be honest, I care more about your grammatical error than how much Molly is there.

NSFW:
safe_imagephpd0fb40f4b8a4029eda8534e3639f59391w90h90urlhttp3A2F2Fwwwhappylikescom2Fp2F997.gif

for the last 3 years ive had easy access to good rolls (mints, <3 chicago) and molly. but all of the sudden about 3 months ago mdma became extremly difficult to get. all my sources have been running dry on mdma, but not on other stuff. it usually depends on who you know, but has any1 else in the midwest experienced a shortage too?

Status
Not open for further replies.