Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoke/snort Speed?

Wise420

Bluelighter
Hey guys, the other day picked up white heart pill's in sydney.Have read on PR that there speed pills unfortunatly, but still give an alright charge for what they are.

Anyway my Q is, I have one of these and, and a mate says I would be better of crushing and snorting it, then to swallow it, regards to getting fucked up more/quicker.

Im not completely educated when it comes to speed, ice, amps or methamps, but to my understanding Speed is just ice heavily cut down? So there for, it would be smokeable?

I would prefer to smoke the stuff, then to snort but want your opinons on this.

I havnt snorted much of anything before, maybe a couple lines of other pills before but overall not a fan, and cant stand doing it. Have only really done "burnin lines" before, was with other pills, not sure what was in them but does Speed usually burn?

If it's in a pill, you're not going to be able to smoke it.

Eating it, or crushing and snorting, would be your best bet.

Personally, I'd crush/snort it if it's a speed-bomb. You'll get a stronger, initial 'rush' and it will still last a decent while if it's meth. Orally dosing won't hit as hard or get you feeling as jacked as snorting would but will last longer.

Snorting meth has a higher bioavailability then oral use. Snorting is roughly ~75% while orally it is ~60%, so more of the drug will enter your bloodstream through snorting.

From a harm reduction point of view, swallowing it would be safer considering you don't know what binders/other non-active ingredients are in the pill which could potentially damage your nose.

Also, Crankinit is right, you won't be able to smoke it if it's a pill and that would be far more dangerous then snorting it with the binders/non-active ingredients in mind as you would be inhaling who knows what that could damage your lungs. That's if you were even able to vaporize the crushed pill effectively which I highly doubt.

To answer your question about the burn, yes meth/speed burns just like ecstasy (MDxx) burns. Depending on the ecstasy tab some can burn worse then others due to ecstasy potentially containing a lot of different chemicals/binders. The meth burn isn't that bad, I enjoy it, lets me know it's good and I'm about to be jacked up :D

if its pills, real ones,0000 then snort half and then flush your nose with vodka off a spoon.im from ireland and we used to do it a good bit. fucks you up for a while but i hits so fast. and as i used to do, tell others to do it, a party trick cause if you aint expecting the pain in your nose its horrible. if its speed, dont snort, it will hurt like hell, not just for a few minutes but for hours. wack it into your drink is the easiest but slowest way. snorting is the best but as i said be aware. do not smoke it, tastes like shit, not a long buzz and you get freaked out by the fact your smoking a drug made for sniffing.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its pills, real ones,0000 then snort half and then flush your nose with vodka off a spoon.

wouldn't that burn like all hell? you don't want to flush your nose straight away either, the powder needs time to be asborbed in your nose.

if you had a liquid drug solution, then yes, that would make sense. but snorting and then flushing your nose with vodka sounds extremely painful and useless. you may as well just have a shot of vodka with the pill crushed in it.

if its speed, dont snort, it will hurt like hell, not just for a few minutes but for hours

Sure it's not the vodka/speed combo up your nose making it hurt for hours?

I've snorted speed/meth plenty of times and the burn never lasted longer then several minutes.

im just saying what ive done 'in the past. as i said its painful, i first did it after reading about russians who do it cause its cheaper to get pissed( sunday times ireland about '99) but we kept doing it cause of 1: the rush 2the rush and 3: the look on other peoples faces when it hits. thats all, we did only pay 1 euro a pill at the time,cheaper in the years after that till the full cocaine thing hit, and had pills dropped to parties at all hours( except when we most wanted them of course).still be safe with the craic. and always drop in pairs

Hey guys, the other day picked up white heart pill's in sydney.Have read on PR that there speed pills unfortunatly, but still give an alright charge for what they are.

Anyway my Q is, I have one of these and, and a mate says I would be better of crushing and snorting it, then to swallow it, regards to getting fucked up more/quicker.

Im not completely educated when it comes to speed, ice, amps or methamps, but to my understanding Speed is just ice heavily cut down? So there for, it would be smokeable?

I would prefer to smoke the stuff, then to snort but want your opinons on this.

I havnt snorted much of anything before, maybe a couple lines of other pills before but overall not a fan, and cant stand doing it. Have only really done "burnin lines" before, was with other pills, not sure what was in them but does Speed usually burn?

If its a pill u wont be able to snort it because of the binders and all, ur best bet is just to crush it up and bomb it or chew it up. Kicks in pretty fast and will hit u quicker as it will take less time to dissolve.

Speed comes in all forms. Ice is the purest form of Methamphetamine, anything other than that is just cut/impure speed. There is amphetamine sulphate and other types but i wont go into that as its not that common here.

If ud like to smoke speed ud need to get highly pure stuff to be able to smoke it. Speed doesnt burn that much. If ur racking a crushed up pill its prob the binders/caffeine thats giving u the burning sensation if it doesnt have any other adulterants in it. PS: piperazines burn bad.

screw that ive smoked pills a good few times and it hits you nicely, although in fairness you need a good few. but the end of a proper session its cool.

If its a pill u wont be able to snort it because of the binders and all

I wouldn't say that's correct at all. Iv crushed and snorted plenty of different pills over the years and they have been quite effective.

Speed is typically Ice(meth) with some sort of cut or impurity. In the case of a pill its called a binder. This is an inactive substance that holds the pill togther. Chance's are this binder isn't smokeable and will only burn when you try to smoke your pill

When you eat a drug it lands in your stomach and is slowly absorbed through the walls. The rate the drug enters your blood stream depends heavly on when you last ate. Eating a drug is called Oral and is usally about 30-1.5hours to reach full effects. Stomach acids and what not often destory amounts of the drug so you might loose some.

Snorting the drug is call Insufflation. The drug is snorted into the sinus cavities where its absorbed into the blood stream rather quickly, some enters the lungs and the rest will run down the back of your throat and youl taste the "drip". This method is faster and youl feel the full effects in about 8-15min. So your friend is correct, it will hit you harder if you snort it.

However when you eat a drug it's entering the body "naturally" and the body has a whole system of defences set up to attacking invadeing germs and what not. When you snort a drug you bypass alot of these systems so think a bit about that when your shuffeling that line up your nose. Sharing a straw, bank note or what ever can pass a whole host of problems, just like shareing a needle. So keep your straw to your self. I wouldn't recomend a bank note because its been through thousands of different hands and you can loose drugs on the edges :p.

You might want to check up the bio-avaliability of meth. What this means is the amount of drug absorbed through different routes of administration (ROA). Il use the figures a poster above left.

"Snorting is roughly ~75% while orally it is ~60%, so more of the drug will enter your bloodstream through snorting."

This means when you snort Meth roughly 75% enters your blood stream while the rest is wasted. It's stuck in snot, on your nose hairs, breathed back out and whatever. When you eat Meth 60% enters your blood stream and 40% is wasted. The stomach acids and enzymes or however your stomach works has attacked the Meth before it can do anything.

You seem to still be low profile with drugs so addiction probably isn't in your plane of view atm but never less il throw it out there, knowledge is power. The faster a drug enters your system the more addictive it can be. People who smoke Meth find it more addictive then people who snort Meth and they in turn find it more addictive then people who eat Meth. Notice how alot of the infamous addictive drugs are almost always injected and smoked? (this also does have a lot to do with government fear campaigns).

So, snorting will hit you harder and faster.
Double check the bio avaliablites above.
For some refrences
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15256219

Also remember that there is no way of knowing what's in your pill. People only think they are Meth. There could be anything pressed into your tablet. Some of them will hurt a lot more then others. If you do decide to snort start with a lil bit first. Test the waters first. Or don't, is your life.

Thanks for the replys guys.

I see i didnt add in that i had taken 1 of these during the day yest, with no real strong effects.

Anyway, took that at about 11 am, then by about 6 on wards i felt pretty scat and sick, so ended up goin to bed and not snorting it.

I got some Pipes last week, and there deifnatly the strongest burning pills ive ever snorted before, really shitty:p

Thanks again!

Good lord snorting pipes, my nose is tingling from the sheer thought 8o

and what's this about smoking pills?? EH? whatchoo talkin' bout willis??? LOL, kids...

;)

Good lord snorting pipes, my nose is tingling from the sheer thought 8o

and what's this about smoking pills?? EH? whatchoo talkin' bout willis??? LOL, kids...

;)

Yeah was pretty damn shitty:p

Haha was reffering to 'snow coning' :)

Oohhhh.... very good....
I imagine it would taste pretty weird, though!

be nice to have some coke lying around for that purpose...
not that I'm big into C, but the snow cones were fun, when the earth was new etc :D

I wouldn't say that's correct at all. Iv crushed and snorted plenty of different pills over the years and they have been quite effective.

I didnt write it properly, i have crushed and racked pills before but alot of binders/caffeine burns like hell.

I donno what speed u guys been getting but i never found it to be stingy at all. Could be all the shit its been cut with, with ice i feel no sting except when it drips i almost choke on the crystals which makes my eyes water like hell LOL

Snorting speed hurts like a c*nt. Just eat it mang.

Some people dont mind the burn sensation. Its not all 'that' bad. Compared to Ketamine or Pipes than you have a different story.

When I took the other pill it had a very chalky taste to it, no bitterness at all.

Maybe it wont be all that bad on the nose? Im just not into snorting after those pipes, ehh:!:p

I still got the one left, dunno if ill have it:\