• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

more fake xanax pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korn3x

Bluelighter
ok so i bought some 2mg xanax pills. they look exactly like this picture in this link

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/alprazolam-xanax-2

they are white, rectangular, and are supposed to be 2mg of xanax. i took 1 mg last night, and didnt really feel anything, and i took 2 mgs tonight and didnt feel anything at all either. ive taken xanax enough times to know when i've at least ingested 1mg of real xanax. the xanax i sued to get were the green 2mg pills (which i think are the best).. anyways, i took this shit tonight and i didn't feel anything besides a placebo effect. when i take xanax i at least get somewhat tired and have memory lapses. i remember everything coherently, and i just wanna beat the shit out of this punk ass prick for not knowing who he's fucking with.

ive heard of fake xanax before on this site, but has anyone encoutered fake the 2mg fake xanax pills that have xanax on one side and just a 2 on the other side as seen in the picture?

Did you buy these off the street somewhere? If so, this may be better off in a regional drug discussion forum.

hmm, if you bought it off a drugstore website then it could be fake. but i havent really herd of fake pills unless there capsuls.
btw i love xanax haha.

I'm sure we'll see many more fake pills as the street price of pharmys continue to scream upwards. Xanax tends to be a lower end drug price wise, I'm suprised someone woulld bother to conterfit Xanax. Now fake Oxycontin I'm certain we'll be hearing more of in the near future.

I've heard $XX for an 80. Crazy.

[No prices outside of the price thread]

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, if you bought it off a drugstore website then it could be fake. but i havent really herd of fake pills unless there capsuls.
btw i love xanax haha.

I have to agree, most fake pills I have seen have been capsules, when bought off the strret that is as most dealers don't have a pill press. If you bought off a website then that serves to reinforce my skepticism of ordering pills from online.

mmmm im going to move this over to BDD
BDD peeps take it away!

DC ---> BDD

ok so i bought some 2mg xanax pills. they look exactly like this picture in this link

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/alprazolam-xanax-2

they are white, rectangular, and are supposed to be 2mg of xanax. i took 1 mg last night, and didnt really feel anything, and i took 2 mgs tonight and didnt feel anything at all either. ive taken xanax enough times to know when i've at least ingested 1mg of real xanax. the xanax i sued to get were the green 2mg pills (which i think are the best).. anyways, i took this shit tonight and i didn't feel anything besides a placebo effect. when i take xanax i at least get somewhat tired and have memory lapses. i remember everything coherently, and i just wanna beat the shit out of this punk ass prick for not knowing who he's fucking with.

ive heard of fake xanax before on this site, but has anyone encoutered fake the 2mg fake xanax pills that have xanax on one side and just a 2 on the other side as seen in the picture?

first off its probably not fake, xanax doesnt "fuck" u up at all, it gets u no euphoria IMO..

if ur not under stress than u wont feel anything - thats < how it works for me.

first off its probably not fake, xanax doesnt "fuck" u up at all, it gets u no euphoria IMO..

if ur not under stress than u wont feel anything - thats < how it works for me.

yes i know that as well as anyone esle. i'm just saying i didnt have a super sedated feeling, and i also didnt have any memory lapses. first time i took 2 mgs i went to mcdoandls, ate my burger, and then looked down and wondered where it went. then apparently i went out to my car looking for chnage to get a sundae. i felt completely normal on these 2mg pills (and no i didnt buy online), and any feelings of being sedated were probably placebo.

maybe you were so fucked up that you felt like you were sober. that would be funny if u went and beat up the poor innocent drug dealer for selling you some xanax.

All this fake stuff just proves the case for legalization, over and over again. Xanax is as cheap as Aspirin to make (hell, so is MDMA), but let's drive up prices to the point where pressing bunk shit is too profitable.

At least Moonshiners would try to make decent rot gut. It's people who'll press anything into a pill for a buck that deserve the 9th level of hell.

/end rant.

lol if people beat up there "xanax dealer" for not liking xanax, A LOT of "xanax dealers" wouldnt be still selling xanax.

that xanax sucks and the only people who like it are stressed out people

why are u asking whats my point when i just made a post ...

xanax IMO has no recreational value, only stressed out people think theyre getting high cuz they need it and feel a lot better and what is a high - - just feeling better, u can geet high from nothing, a high is just being happy..

playing basketball gives me a high...get it

that xanax sucks and the only people who like it are stressed out people

why are u asking whats my point when i just made a post ...

xanax IMO has no recreational value, only stressed out people think theyre getting high cuz they need it and feel a lot better and what is a high - - just feeling better, u can geet high from nothing, a high is just being happy..

playing basketball gives me a high...get it

ya i mentioned that in my trip report, how the only people that get euphoria from it are probably people with anxiety issues who need it.

cause i didnt understand what you meant really. but it doesnt matter really i guess.
yeah xanax works wonders for people that actually have anxiety. more like relief rather than a high.

and im not a kid

i see what your sayin

i have been seein a lot of people gettin ripped from buyin garbage off the internet. 90% ofd the people do u just got to know the right site. i got a few good ones but havent got to chance to go through with it. you want somethin legit just ask n i got a good site.
Also wondering if anyone ever got yellow bars that were no good? please get back to me ASAP.

As for the right sites, I prefer this one:
"no sources please" phatass

They offer a search for online pharmacies which has never failed me yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally know of people getting fake benzos purchased from the internet which looked and were packaged exactly like the real thing. That person could have resold them to recoup their loss. But they did not. You might have been unfortunate enough to have purchased fake pills from somebody who was trying to make their money back after getting bunk pills or who did not even know they were fake.

It's also possible that you've got a benzo tolerance and you were simply expecting too much from 1 or 2 mg of Xanax. Once you develop a tolerance, it becomes very difficult to use the medicine effectively to relieve anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.