• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine choreboy and purifying crack

Recrystallize and turning back into base again, except REAL FreeBase This time, not ghetto crack. Wouldn't this result in extremely pure product?

Oh, yeah, most definitely! Le Junk's method always looked really sharp to me (a non-chemist, but able to get the jist of his explanation), and I believe that yes, you do get a qualitatively better product.

The "melt in water/collect the oil/then dry" procedure is simply a quick and dirty way to rinse out some of the water-soluble "surface" gunk that has basically dried onto/been mixed in with the rock when it was first produced (that's my understanding). Like you say, "ghetto" (and proud of it, haha)

Where I lived back in the day, people used to do the old melt & dry whenever they took a blast & could tell the stuff was too diluted to ever get the sought-after master blaster -- the good, concentrated hit, achieving the "ringer" -- no matter how big of a hit you took. Too "bakingsodafied," mixed with too much other shit (from what a couple pro cookers once told me, you don't even wanna know what else they use!).
Same principle as requiring a very particular kind of pipe -- basically it can't let in any excess air, and has to have a diameter within a narrow range. Bad pipes don't allow concentrated enough smoke, no matter the hit size, for tolerant users.

So everyone would down-and-dirty-hot water-rinse the h2o-soluble gunk out, wait a minute for the oil to dry, and hit again. Just remove the unbound, soluble adultertants that are "stuck" to/mixed with the product by strictly mechanical means (that's my best interpretation, being a complete non-chemist). Almost inevitably it would be better. BUT one can only improve it so far with this method (a second wash won't help).

So:
Win for Le Junk (& caseface99). Unless you're lazy, unskilled, or fiending NOW NOW NOWNOW FASTER FASTERNOWNOW... :X
Know 'm sayin?

p.s. careful folks, a slightly more concentrated hit of crack can be exponentially more powerful, and take you by surprise. have a healthy level of worry. your brain can "pop" and you end up in real trouble (that's the technical diagnosis)

Wow! Scary stuff, wish more people were getting that harm reduction info out there, maybe preventing some people from serious problems in old age. Makes you wish taxpayers were willing to invest a little in that kinda education, rather than just the "just say no" approach, maybe save a lot more tax dollars down the road when all those smokers get sick after a few decades from smokin' chore...

Exactly -- the only point was to fix up some rocks that were just all cut to hell. I believe you can get a much better hit that way (i.e. IF you are starting from stuff that's shit to begin with, and then end up with something with much less extra soda that's really just functioning as extra weight), since so much of the crack high is getting the most concentrated volume of cocaine vapor into your lungs possible.

Yeah, Im quite impressed by all the services that I have discovered here - both through gov't and charitable organizations but Im not sure how people are supposed to find them since there doesnt seem to be much publicity. In theory the Canadian Gov't supports harm reduction but realisticly public healthcare is not on board. Ive gotten more information about harm reduction measures/sources from dealers than I have from any professionals Ive asked. The message is still very much "just say no" and that if you use drugs you are a helpless lost cause of your own volition, especially when it comes to crack. I dont think many people believe that crack smokers will even live long enough to worry about anything longterm...so much stigma...makes it hard to spread the word :\

On that note, good thing for this site! I never considered the concentration factor. Aside from inducing a simulated mini-stroke, is there any benefit?

Last edited:
Canadian Gov't supports harm reduction but realisticly public healthcare is not on board. ... message is still very much "just say no" and that if you use drugs you are a helpless lost cause of your own volition, especially when it comes to crack....so much stigma...
Yup, crack -- crack in America, probly most of all -- is hyperstigmatized. The term "crackhead" -- for most people it doesn't even refer to human beings, but a kind of predatory inner-city zombie that lives to rape white girls and rob everyone, killing when possible. Provide treatment for the devil's minions on Earth?! Not in the USA!!! Maybe just a little in Canada and some other places. But it's basically a worldwide stigma.
I never considered the concentration factor. Aside from inducing a simulated mini-stroke, is there any benefit?
Oh yeah, concentration is a huge factor in smoking crack. Thick smoke (vapor) is necessary for the most intense hits. That's the main reason you can't do it nearly as well on foil or hot-knifing as you can using a glass pipe -- the strongest hits are thick like milkshakes. And, if you get much air in your hit, you won't get the same rush. You'll actually get a more intense hit if you stop as soon as the vapor in the pipe starts to thin out than if you keep heating and pulling the hit -- you'll consume more total vapor, but proportionately more air. I don't know the physiological details, just the practical technique. A really thick hit of crack vapor from a narrow, glass pipe is the strongest -- and also the most dangerous. I'm not sure if it was a stroke (the docs ran CT scans on my brain a buncha times), but I had something like that with a "perfect" hit once. Like breathing in a lungful of creamy crack sauce -- then *poof* I'm on the ground, almost paralyzed, no idea where I am, who I am, what's happening.... Several days in the hospital, couldn't really walk very well at first actually.
P.s. that was a couple years ago, and I pretty much quit after that. Can't remember last time I smoked, snorted, or slammed coke.

Yup, crack -- crack in America, probly most of all -- is hyperstigmatized. The term "crackhead" -- for most people it doesn't even refer to human beings, but a kind of predatory inner-city zombie that lives to rape white girls and rob everyone, killing when possible. Provide treatment for the devil's minions on Earth?! Not in the USA!!! Maybe just a little in Canada and some other places. But it's basically a worldwide stigma.

Haha, oooh yes, precisely ...and thats not even touching on the inferior female counterpart known as the "crackwhore"- the ultimate shame. Provide treatment for the scum causing TERRORISM!!! lmao...seriously though that description was gold!

Oh yeah, concentration is a huge factor in smoking crack. Thick smoke (vapor) is necessary for the most intense hits. That's the main reason you can't do it nearly as well on foil or hot-knifing as you can using a glass pipe -- the strongest hits are thick like milkshakes. And, if you get much air in your hit, you won't get the same rush. You'll actually get a more intense hit if you stop as soon as the vapor in the pipe starts to thin out than if you keep heating and pulling the hit -- you'll consume more total vapor, but proportionately more air. I don't know the physiological details, just the practical technique. A really thick hit of crack vapor from a narrow, glass pipe is the strongest -- and also the most dangerous. I'm not sure if it was a stroke (the docs ran CT scans on my brain a buncha times), but I had something like that with a "perfect" hit once. Like breathing in a lungful of creamy crack sauce -- then *poof* I'm on the ground, almost paralyzed, no idea where I am, who I am, what's happening.... Several days in the hospital, couldn't really walk very well at first actually.
P.s. that was a couple years ago, and I pretty much quit after that. Can't remember last time I smoked, snorted, or slammed coke.

Im not contending that concentration is a factor, but Im wondering what benefits this factor could incurr other than the bellringing and floor hitting (neither are really harm reduction :p) for example, less fiending, less appetite (harm reduction, i swear!) ummm that kinda stuff. The secondary affect if you will.

PS and TOT:
This is unrelated but didnt want to start a new thread for my ridiculous crackhead fail. Im hoping maybe Im not the only one this happens to. I somehow repeatedly continue to have crack fall, drip, spill, splatter, fly and sometimes blow up all over everywhere no matter what. Just fell on my hand holding the lighter, then onto and into the lighter. It often falls directly into the lighter producing a minor explosion. 8)Or on the floor, tables, clothes, computer, drinks....etc. Its not due to a crazy cut, I have a good batch right now that melted like butter no spark but its been a problem since my first time and has continued with all different types of product, screens, pipes you get the idea. Howwwww do I fix this???

Last edited:
The purifying bit is just "recooking". By recooking you eliminate excess bicarbonate and other fillers. If these are inert, ie do not interfere with the high, getting rid of them is not essential.

Im not contending that concentration is a factor, but Im wondering what benefits this factor could incurr other than the bellringing and floor hitting (neither are really harm reduction :p) for example, less fiending, less appetite (harm reduction, i swear!) ummm that kinda stuff. The secondary affect if you will.

Good point I-Jane, re: what I said about concentration of smoke (and true that about "crackwhore" -- there is actually research on the connection between being labeled with that term and experiencing PTSD!). That's basically what I meant:
Higher concentration of coke in the vapor/smoke/hit of crack = better likelihood of a bellringer. But, as I neglected to mention, that ALSO comes with a greater likelihood of "the final bellringer," if ya know what I mean!
In the interests of harm reduction -- sometimes I forget, thx 4 the reminder -- I really oughta' have mentioned that I myself finally quit chasing the former only when I hit the latter instead (I couldn't get the bellringer anymore, but caused a near fatal overdose trying).
I don't have any research references to support the concentration-of-coke claim, but I donn't think it's a very controversial claim either. It's just that my practical knowledge and anecdotal experience tell me the concentration of smoke/vapor (more coke in the brain faster) seems to be nearly as important as the size of the hit in terms of causing a really-high-high AND, likewise, a potentially fatal overdose that occurs without warning (mine was horrific! even worse than being narcaned after heroin ODs).

This theoretically only works if the cut is water soluble and lighter then the cocaine itself. Most cut is baking soda and things like that, so water is good.

This theoretically only works if the cut is water soluble and lighter then the cocaine itself. Most cut is baking soda and things like that, so water is good.
Exacto loco. Only works in that limited set of circumstances. But if they apply, works well enough to be worth it to me! (OR, was worth it.)
..."recooking"... you eliminate excess ... fillers. If these are inert, ie do not interfere with the high, getting rid of them is not essential.
Aye. Helpful when there's enough useless cut that you can't "get off" on a hit, but you can tell it's sitll got a fair amount the goodness in it.

Last edited:
Lmfao!! I couldn?t help but laugh out loud to the end of your comment!! ?Put the pipe down?!! Excellent advice in this case!! If ur that clueless to the process, find something else to get u high!! Hahaha
no...

your not supposed to be using constant direct flame on the crack..... your supposed to melt it on the chore then heat the the chore up till the crack evaporates.... lick the flame to the pipe while inhaling, dont suck on the pipe with the flame burning the dope and the chore boy..... omg

put the pipe down

How do you even overdose smoking hard? Gosman2, myself, who I refer to in a Royal Third Person, I, and I alone, was involved in the felonious purchase, possession and consumption of scheduled contraband, in amounts indicating massive tolerance and therefore many many similar nights committing such major crimes, I Gosman2, has been up all night and smoked like 3.5g and I, Gosman2, the Crack Smoker, am fine

-->Archive

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused about how putting crack, which is almost completely insoluable in water, into water and then letting it resolidify would purify it.

I could be 100% wrong though. Not flaming you or bashing you, I just don't see how it would make sense. Just my thoughts.

I'm curious on how to purify crack, I'd love to do it myself.
It totally works. It works best if you crush it up first and then add the water but you don't have to crush it first. So, put your piece in a spoon. Next, cover it completely with water and then mix it up as best you can. Then heat it with a lighter to the bottom of the spoon and watch all the white specs melt and then reform into a blob in the middle of the water. Take away heat. Then add a little cold water to help it solidify and then fish it out with a penny or a nail. Last, load that sucker up into your demo and enjoy!

because it might dissolve when heated but quickly resolidifies on cooling as its insoluble. But the impurities will dissolve and then be less likely to resolidify.

i guess something like that..
That's about exactly what happens. It doesn't mix with the water. You smash the rock into powder, put water on it, mix it up as best you can and then heat until it just about boils. Don't boil it too long though, just get it started. It will form into a rock again and all the impurities stay in the spoon with the water. Takes about a minute to do. You can do the spoon method or baby food jar method. Both work.

Don't use any fruit or vegetable products to shoot cocaine. That is how people can get awful fungal infections in places like the lining of your heart... a bad scene all round.
White vinegar is the most common acid that is safe to use. (not cider vinegar or wine vinegar)

Sometimes harm reduction places will give out packets of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) which works. If you can get citric acid from a drugstore that's a good one too.

Ok what about the red Kool aid thing?
Don't use any fruit or vegetable products to shoot cocaine. That is how people can get awful fungal infections in places like the lining of your heart... a bad scene all round.
White vinegar is the most common acid that is safe to use. (not cider vinegar or wine vinegar)

Sometimes harm reduction places will give out packets of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) which works. If you can get citric acid from a drugstore that's a good one too.

Haha, oooh yes, precisely ...and thats not even touching on the inferior female counterpart known as the "crackwhore"- the ultimate shame. Provide treatment for the scum causing TERRORISM!!! lmao...seriously though that description was gold!

PS and TOT:
This is unrelated but didnt want to start a new thread for my ridiculous crackhead fail. Im hoping maybe Im not the only one this happens to. I somehow repeatedly continue to have crack fall, drip, spill, splatter, fly and sometimes blow up all over everywhere no matter what. Just fell on my hand holding the lighter, then onto and into the lighter. It often falls directly into the lighter producing a minor explosion. 8)Or on the floor, tables, clothes, computer, drinks....etc. Its not due to a crazy cut, I have a good batch right now that melted like butter no spark but its been a problem since my first time and has continued with all different types of product, screens, pipes you get the idea. Howwwww do I fix this???
My uncle once told me"everyone has to feed the crack fairy" lol