• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Benzo with Hydrocodone (Vicodin)

benzofan

Greenlighter
What is for you the best Benzo to be used with one Vicodin (750 / 7,5mg) and wich benzo dose needs to be used (according a standard tolerance)

Long acting (V's, Clonaz) or Short acting (Xanax...) ??

Also, wich is the best : Benzo + Tramadol or Benzo + Vocodin ?

Thx

IMHO Valium in a SMALL dose (5 mg or even 2.5 mg) is best with vikes...to much benzo just ruins the opiate high for me, and i usually end up sleeping thru it too. however, valium with trams is one of my personal favorites. perhaps due to tramadols whacky effects on several parts of the CNS, im not sure. depending on tolerance, id say save the valium for trams and take the vike as is or maybe with some benadryl of grapefruit to try and get a bit more out of the high. remember to start low and go slow...nothing ruins a mellow time like an OD. be safe.

Fletchacet

ooo yeah id recmond both the long lasting ones, 5-10mg valium or .5-1mg k-pin. ive never tried benzos with vicodin because honestly it does nothing whatsoever to me...percocet kinda kicks me off my rocker, but i have done my original klonopin with methadone. damn was that great
.5 klon and 10mg done.....it was like the methadone was doubled

IMHO Valium in a SMALL dose (5 mg or even 2.5 mg) is best with vikes...to much benzo just ruins the opiate high for me, and i usually end up sleeping thru it too. however, valium with trams is one of my personal favorites. perhaps due to tramadols whacky effects on several parts of the CNS, im not sure. depending on tolerance, id say save the valium for trams and take the vike as is or maybe with some benadryl of grapefruit to try and get a bit more out of the high. remember to start low and go slow...nothing ruins a mellow time like an OD. be safe.

Fletchacet

Fletchacet : what dose of tramadol do you use with 5mg Valium ? thanks

Second question : Best Benzo with Codeine (let say 200mg)

I tried 200mg codeine with 10 mg V's it was very nice but do you maybe consider a better benzo to be used with codeine ?

^^what benzos do you have at your disposition... loprazolam or lormetazepam would be nice... also 200mg codeine is quite a small dose, but hey if it works for u, go ahead!

^^what benzos do you have at your disposition... loprazolam or lormetazepam would be nice... also 200mg codeine is quite a small dose, but hey if it works for u, go ahead!

I've got Clonazepam, Diazepam, Bromazepam and Alprazolam

Fletchacet : what dose of tramadol do you use with 5mg Valium ? thanks

i have a fairly large tolerance to tramadol, so i cant really recommend a good dose for you personally. if you have little or no tolerance, start low and go slow...esp. with tramadol because it takes upwards of 2 hours for peak effect, so dont keep popping them every 15 mins because you dont feel it yet! as another poster said, its a very subjective question, and you seem to have a wide range of benzos to choose from which is always nice =D again, IMHO, Valium is my choice benzo for tramadol. be safe.

Fletchacet

What is for you the best Benzo to be used with one Vicodin (750 / 7,5mg) and wich benzo dose needs to be used (according a standard tolerance)

Long acting (V's, Clonaz) or Short acting (Xanax...) ??

Also, wich is the best : Benzo + Tramadol or Benzo + Vocodin ?

Thx

1. Vicodin is short acting, roughly 3-4 hours and Diazepam lasts roughly 3-4 hours also so those will nicely compliment each other because they both will peak around the same time. Your muscles and mind should feel very numb and relaxed. That should increase the potency more than any other of the benzodiazepines that you have.

2. The dose of Vicodin that you'll be taking is low so I'd recommend 10mg. Some would say 5mg but that dose has never done a single thing for me or my friends.

3. The best is Vicodin + Benzo

About to consume 1.5mg xanax + 15mg hydrocodone + 15 mg morphine for my soreness and irritability

Shouldnt be all that bad!
Sometimes tho if its not enough for me I just take half a shot of vodka but i m at work at the moment.

No right answer. What are you looking for? Any of them are 'fine' - just will create a different experience. Personally, I don't like mixing them. I like opiates on their own (add a benzo and...well, it's over. I might as well go to sleep), and I 'never' take a benzo just for recreational purposes. I take them at night time ONLY to sleep (or the rare panic attack).

Diazepam is light (imo) so it's nice if one must mix. 'Standard tolerance', by the way, ...I have no idea what that would even mean. I didn't know there was one. Anyway, take a low amount as it seems like you don't have much knowledge on benzos. Start slow - can always increase (either-if an option).

Does this, dosis are right ?

I know that everyone are different and have different tolerance on products (especially benzo)

for a good long all day weel being moderate opiate (mainly tramadol) + benzo seems a good combo but wich one ? :

200 mg tramadol + 4mg Clonazepam

200 MG tramadol + 2 mg Alpazolam (Xanax)

200 mg Tramadol + 10 mg Valium + 350mg SOMA

100mg Tramadol + 7,5mg midazolam (or without tramadol) (quick hit)

200mg Tramadol + 20mg Temazepam

150 mg Tramadol + 2 mg Xanax + 10 mg Valium

What's your best combo (you can also improve or differ the dosis acccording your experiences) Maybe you have others to proposals...

( note : I don't want to try high potent opiates : oxycodone, hydrocodone, heroin, morphine...) and sorry, I cannot have codeine

I test clonazepam it is pure weak benzo, don't use it (appart from epyleptic or spasm syndrom)