• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long should I wait before dosing on 15 mgs Hydrocodone(vicodin)?

Ecstuhcy

Bluelighter
I just ate a small meal consisting of a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with a glass of milk. I heard dosing on a empty stomach let's you fully experience the high, so how long should I wait before my stomach becomes empty?

I would wait at least an hour, preferably 2. I would also grind up the pill / tablet and parachute it for quicker absorption (given the assumption that this is for recreation).

I would wait at least an hour, preferably 2. I would also grind up the pill / tablet and parachute it for quicker absorption (given the assumption that this is for recreation).
I can't parachute to save my life and the pills contain a lot of tylanol(around 1200 with the 15 mgs), would mixing the crushed up pills with a glass of milk help absorption rate?

I don't know about mixing, but if you can't parachute them (I'd say the only time that's 'bad to learn' how to - is on some funky psychs that don't allow your brain / hands to work right :D), chew them up before swallowing. I notice it takes about 2/3 as long to kick in.

Chewed pill = more surface area contact more quickly = faster rate of action / absorption.

I don't know about mixing, but if you can't parachute them (I'd say the only time that's 'bad to learn' how to - is on some funky psychs that don't allow your brain / hands to work right :D), chew them up before swallowing. I notice it takes about 2/3 as long to kick in.

Chewed pill = more surface area contact more quickly = faster rate of action / absorption.
What if part of the pill get stuck in my teeth or something? should i down the chewed up pills with a glass of water to help?

I prefer to use water, yes. I choose water because opioids are easy soluble in water, and water will allow a greater movement of particulates (as in, more of the opiate will move into the water, and from the water into your system more quickly).

My "procedure": put sip of water in mouth - pop in 1-2 pills, chomp em up good, add more water, swish around and swallow. Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Upon completion I've usually consumed ~500mL of water.

No problem! Good luck, and let us know how it goes. :)

For future reference: I prefer to eat AFTER (I know, it can be tough) the high begins to kick in. I take the pills on an empty stomach and then will find something to eat. (Right now is a perfect example, took my pain meds, sniffed an extra 7.5mg of oxycodone, and gonna go have some breakfast then get to my day :) )

cup of coffee (cafe late) after dosing works wonders : )
Hari Om
edtree

I'd take them whole regardless of meals, I mean when it comes to opiates or really any drugs, maybe stimulants excluded, I don't mind taking them on a full stomach. The effects will still hit you. I remember the first time I did hydro, it hit me quickly and strongly, and it was right after a meal.

I don't think I'm a fan of opiates, I took this pills on a completely empty stomach(8 hours without eating or drinking anything) and I just felt very warm. i wasn't as relaxed as people explain it to be and every time I got up I felt stomach rushing up from my stomach forcing me to lay back down and I was sweating loads. The "high" was only like 1-2 hours long and I honestly would of prefer'd smoking some cannabis instead. Guess opiates aren't for me.
P.s= I have no tolerance at all, I've taken 7.5 mgs 2 weeks prior to this experience and felt nothing. If I get withdrawals from this experience I'm going to be very upset because the high wasn't that great...

I just ate a small meal consisting of a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with a glass of milk. I heard dosing on a empty stomach let's you fully experience the high, so how long should I wait before my stomach becomes empty?

Def wait two hours your stomach will be completely empty by then and you won't waste your shit. :)

I suggest you stop now before you ruin your life. Move on you don't like it, it's doesn't mix with your body leave it alone... Don't get addicted its the most painful withdrawal you don't want that. Its really painful.

Since you said you like cannabis I would highly recommend hitting the weed 45 min or so after taking the pills, it will(at least it does for me) help keep the nausea away, then again I have norcos so my apap is less than half of yours. I dose the same amount as you and the weed will intensify the opiate high. I usually wait until I start feeling the opiate come on then hit the vape.

Nausea is fairly common, smoking is a great way to ease that as well as potentiate it, as snake_eyes suggested.