• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you take your suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I know there's many diffrent ways to take it, I've tried them all sept the butt teqnique, haha. Serously.

IMO, The best way to take it is up the nose, I usually will inhale a nice 4mg line of suboxone, with a rolled piece of paper,(since all my $ goes into the suboxone script, haha) and make 2 nice lines. I make sure there all nice and 'chunk-free'. So here I go,(BTW: I fucking hate the taste of suboxone, The lemon-lime bull shit, I like lemons and limes but theres no way in hell they can do this..) So I look at the 2 lines, and know when I do this about 2-3mins into it I'm going to have a AWFUL, drip come from the brain( lol, maybe its my brain telling me something, like.. "wtf, i'm going to shit, and make it come down your throat"..)
So 1 min prior to snortage I bust out two thing's, my guitar, and my (cock<-haha j/k..) xbox 360.. So here I go! Up the nose it goes, THE instant I do this I IMEADTLY put on my xbox ear-force(the $99.00 xbox head set @ best-buy*totally worth it btw*) and Jam some assassin's creed& The Orange Box(the curent games I'm playing..) I get SO into the game where I hardly notice the taste of the suboxone, but I also have a bucket near so if It happen's I'm ready.. I also like switching to the guitar and playing random chords, and making my own, ( hotel california, is a cool song to play in chords while your dealing with suboxone nose juices, haha). So that's it from me, I'd like to hear your success, and un-successful stories with suboxone intake.. :)

Don't snort it if you are currently addicted to other opioids or you'll be thrown into withdrawals...so I've heard. I've also heard that the Naloxone is supposed to produce withdrawal symptoms if the Suboxone is injected or snorted but apparently it doesn't. I wonder what other lies my Suboxone doctor is shuffling me.

I just take it sublingually because my intention is staying clean. I'll be off the shit soon anyway. I know that Subutex can be injected but I never knew that Suboxone could be abused.

plugged is the only way, but suboxone sux. the naloxone in it truly does make you sweaty for a few minutes. plugging minimises this, but sheate, Subutex if your gonna do bupe, not Suboxone.

subutex is easy to snort or shoot cause they are so small... however the subuxone pills are far larger, making it slightly less pleasant to sniff from what i hear... i've only had subutex...

i started out snorting it but now i do it how the doctor intended it. snorting that shit was annoying but so is sublingually. 20 mg a day for me as well....

Yeah, I'm glad that Suboxone has cleaned me up & everything but I wish I didn't have to put a nasty orange peel tasting thick dime sized tablet under my tongue for nearly 10 minutes right when waking up.

I know, Suboxone has saved my ass from awful withdraws. I'm still fighting my addiction. Don't get me wrong but suboxone has done great things to people, I just wish they could make them come in diffrent flavors.

I found snorting is the best. Do a 1/4 at a time. Space the 1/2 over 45 min if possible. Strong but slow inhale with a pen tube angled to the side of the sinus. It seems to coat the sinus and causes little to no drip.

Yeah, I'm glad that Suboxone has cleaned me up & everything but I wish I didn't have to put a nasty orange peel tasting thick dime sized tablet under my tongue for nearly 10 minutes right when waking up.

no kidding. i think suboxone tastes like orange peels mixed with Pepto-Bismal. I pretty much throw up every morning because of the taste alone. My doctor told me to crush it up into a powder and then put it under my tongue with 2 drops of water and let it sit for 10 minutes and then just spit it out so that I don't taste it so much. That seems to help and now I only gag instead of throwing up. That stuff is wretched. Also, banging it is stupid. I've done it before (after being on subs for awhile) and it didn't do anything different. I don't think Suboxone will get you high no matter how you administer it... unless you have a low tolerance or are a non-opiate user maybe.... or are just really damn lucky.

I'm so sick of people complaining about the flavor of Suboxone. I can't help but think someone who complains about its flavor must have had a weak ass habit, because if you knew the true hell of a life of addiction, having to taste a mildly bitter lemon-live flavored life-saving tablet would be the least of your concerns.

If Reckitt Benckiser started to flavor Suboxone with my very own concentrated shit and piss, I could still care less.

And to answer the topic of this thread, I just take it sublingually. I tried snorting it once and didn't get anything out of it. I don't "enjoy" the flavor per se, but everyday I look forward to that wonderful dose of Suboxone, because without it I would have blown my head off a long time ago.

I'm so sick of people complaining about the flavor of Suboxone. I can't help but think someone who complains about its flavor must have had a weak ass habit, because if you knew the true hell of a life of addiction, having to taste a mildly bitter lemon-live flavored life-saving tablet would be the least of your concerns.

That's the most ignorant (and arrogant) response I've read in the longest time. You assume that because someone hates waking in the morning...can barely roll over to take the damn pill because body aches like hell...and hates having to look forward to putting an orange peel in the their mouth at 6 AM and letting it dissolve for 5-10 minutes, that they have a weak ass habit or haven't lived the true hell of opiate addiction; you know, like robbing people at gun point, pawning everything that they own, living on the streets by a bus stop near a pay phone, stealing money, drugs, property from every friend and family member that they have and stalking people like you to jack?

You could have simply said "I'm sick of people complaining the taste of Suboxone, blah...blah...blah". What in the world does the taste of a drug have anything to do with the lifestyle that they led? Due to the years of experience of the club life I now own a club and run raves for a living. I still hate the taste of MDMA just as I did 'after' the first few times using.

That response about MDMA and clubs is just as irrelevant to the discussion as your response.

I tried snorting it once and didn't get anything out of it.

I'm so sick of people who suffer the true life of addiction that try and abuse Suboxone. 8)

I take it sublingually. I did snort it a few times to up the BA, but it's really just too much powder.

6/7s method of taking it with a few mLs of ethanol seems to work even better.

That's the most ignorant (and arrogant) response I've read in the longest time. You assume that because someone hates waking in the morning...can barely roll over to take the damn pill because body aches like hell...and hates having to look forward to putting an orange peel in the their mouth at 6 AM and letting it dissolve for 5-10 minutes, that they have a weak ass habit or haven't lived the true hell of opiate addiction; you know, like robbing people at gun point, pawning everything that they own, living on the streets by a bus stop near a pay phone, stealing money, drugs, property from every friend and family member that they have and stalking people like you to jack?

You could have simply said "I'm sick of people complaining the taste of Suboxone, blah...blah...blah". What in the world does the taste of a drug have anything to do with the lifestyle that they led? Due to the years of experience of the club life I now own a club and run raves for a living. I still hate the taste of MDMA just as I did 'after' the first few times using.

That response about MDMA and clubs is just as irrelevant to the discussion as your response.

I'm so sick of people who suffer the true life of addiction that try and abuse Suboxone. 8)

I can see both points of view ^^.. But guys lets not get out of hand. I agree K'd to a point you know.. definitely just because it tastes bad doesn't mean anyone had a weak ass habit.. but I think basically what he is saying is , "Its a small price to pay". You know? I don't like the taste it.. It's gross. At the same time.. It doesn't bother me at all.. Make sense? lol.

I'm not picking an argument.. I just can see theres prob. a lil' confusion.. you both have good points.

- Retrospect

I can see both points of view ^^.. But guys lets not get out of hand. I agree K'd to a point you know.. definitely just because it tastes bad doesn't mean anyone had a weak ass habit.. but I think basically what he is saying is , "Its a small price to pay". You know? I don't like the taste it.. It's gross. At the same time.. It doesn't bother me at all.. Make sense? lol.

I'm not picking an argument.. I just can see theres prob. a lil' confusion.. you both have good points.

- Retrospect

w0rd!

How's that ethanol method go? Plugged or drank?

The simplified method is to put a couple drops of high-proof alcohol under your tongue along with the suboxone.

Hold it there until the sub dissolves.

It'll sting at first, but after like, oh idk, 5-10 seconds, you can't really feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.