• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pink Pill with 890 on one side and 93 on the bottom

dragon702

Greenlighter
So i was just prescribed a aceatminophen 650mg with propoxyphene 100mg it is a pink pill with 890 on one side and 93 on the other, i was wondering id i could get high of it from snorting or bomb dropping it ect. If anyone could get back to me asap that would be great!

This is in the wrong section - pillreports is for pills that are sold as or bought as Ecstasy.

As this is really a pain med (and a generic one as that) Im moving to 'other drugs'.

you can get high if you dont have much tolerance...i would just swallow it. snorting it would be dumb because there is to much APAP in it

don't snort it. do a CWE and chase it down with something tasty, it will kick in fast and your liver will thank you

you can't cwe those pills anyway. the way the propoxyphene is formulated, it's not water soluble. so basically, u can take it, and if you have almost no tolerance to opiates, you might feel something. also, u can only take like 6 of them in a day bc of the high APAP content. all in all, not a very good recreational pill

I think BDD can help you more with what the safest way to take this is.

---> BDD

you can't cwe those pills anyway. the way the propoxyphene is formulated, it's not water soluble. so basically, u can take it, and if you have almost no tolerance to opiates, you might feel something. also, u can only take like 6 of them in a day bc of the high APAP content. all in all, not a very good recreational pill

Propoxyphene napsylate is the one that can't be CWE'd

Please be educated! Overdosing can be very easy when your chasing a buzz on darvocets. CWE won't work so you can't really get high (unless you have no tolerance to opiates) without exceeding the maximum daily allowance of acetaminophen (2 grams). Not a wise choice for rec use, not even once.