• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 2 nights in a row

ppl do this a lot more than u think. just bc ppl in the bluelight community don't do it very often doesn't mean its not done regularly by tens or even hundreds of thousands of ppl. of course it is not recommended but if ur concern is that u wont roll the 2nd day, then i wouldnt be concerned...u will still roll lol vitamin c is your friend and 5-htp for a few days after the 2nd day will help with the comedown

rolling 2 nights in a row is not worth days/weeks of annoying brain zaps

rolling 2 nights in a row is not worth days/weeks of annoying brain zaps

you may be right ..but the sex is too good and I already waited instead of going right for it personally this time .. figure ill wait take some healthy stuff like a multi vitamin lol .. what would powder mdma/molly look like in 200 mgs any pics? so I know exactly what Im taking instead of "packing" (not as much as it sounds lol) my hand or dippin my finger lol

^^^if it's any consolation i do it all the time. still roll and i haven't felt like shit after rolling in a while. i dont usually eat rolls tho, just mahl...and i find the shardiest stuff i can;)

^^^if it's any consolation i do it all the time. still roll and i haven't felt like shit after rolling in a while. i dont usually eat rolls tho, just mahl...and i find the shardiest stuff i can;)

lol nice ..I envy you haha

ok im a hypocrite, lol the past 2 night ive rolled when quite drunk. surprisingly dont feel too bad, no brain zaps. result

ok im a hypocrite, lol the past 2 night ive rolled when quite drunk. surprisingly dont feel too bad, no brain zaps. result

haha we all can be a bit of a hypocrite it's ok when you're not passing laws lol

Lucky you man and also this is great for us to learn more about our reactions or even our own (incase we forget ?) just like lab rats lol

My personal story if it'll help...i acquired the best and cleanest (tested) crystal molly i've ever had the pleasure to taste...

Saturday, Nov 26...

9pm-3:30am...Roll my fuckin ass off on 4 Red 007's at a rave.
3:30am...Railed 2 points Crystal Molly after rave. rolled harder.
5:30am...ate 1 tab Acid. fuckin gonzo till 2:30pm the next afternoon. Woke up 3 hours later and felt like a million bucks. Then again i never have bad comedowns or bad day following..

next weekend, Friday, Dec. 2. I have 1.3g of the same molly from last weekend capped into 8 seperate caps, so roughly .16g in each cap.

7pm...Double Drop 2 caps, so the equivalent of just over 3 Points.
8:30pm...drop 1 more totaling just under 5 points for the night. I haven't rolled that hard in years. Fell asleep around 3:30am and felt amazing at 7:30am when i started my day.

Next NIGHT, Saturday Dec 3.

10:30pm...Lady friend and i Double Drop 2 caps (3+ points)
12am...split last cap at .08g each totaling .4g each for the night.
5am...Out
Rolled just as hard as the night before and felt great again that morning at 10am after a night of raucous sex and everything else a great roll entails. No blue tuesdays after, no brain zaps, no mood swings, and then rolled on 4 white skull candies the Night of Dec 17th and was tanked from them. Such a fantastic roll. Still now it's christmas day and i have not missed a beat in my mental or emotional state and i will roll again on new years. It's the most i've done that close together and i will chill after new years, but dont be afraid of a 2 night binge on rolling or that you wont roll as hard. With good clean shit you will and will be fine after. :D

I used to swear the second night was better every time, same doses each time. (pure) Was somewhat rough on me sometimes, and I have not done this since 07 or so. I ain't tryin to do the shit that much. It worked for me, I was still taking 3 mo breaks in between.

I've been rolling a lot recently (or more than lately, maybe once a week, or more), and with proper rest and relaxation (and supporting drugs/meds) it's not really a heavy burden. A strenuous job would be murder however.

ok... on my last post i said there was no brain zaps... for some reason they were delayed and they've slowly crept on. fuck

OP how long have you been rolling? assuming youve been using for awhile and really do stick to the 2 times a year regimen or whatever you probably wont experience too bad of a come down(its still going to suck horribly but maybe for only a week? i cant say for sure). but i have to say in my first year of using ecstasy i dropped about 12 times towards then end only taking 2 week breaks. im shooting for a four month hiatus because honestly i've been feeling depressed lately and i would say my ecstasy use has been pretty moderate especially in comparison to some other folks usage on here.

I've only done it once.

Second night, I still rolled pretty hard. Euphoria was still there. However I felt a little more anxious and generally unhealthy. Not as much as I do if I smoke weed (on it's own) but still... Also I was so exhausted from the night before, instead of being energetic and all over the place, I was just monged out on the sofa chatting to my friends.

ok... on my last post i said there was no brain zaps... for some reason they were delayed and they've slowly crept on. fuck

Is it weird that I enjoy the brain zaps? When I got them, it was mid-week after a roll.

I've never known anyone to take a proper dose of authentic MDMA two nights in a row and not suffer to the extent they regret it afterwards. Myself included.

sounds like dicksizing BS.

Just calling it how I see it...

sounds like dicksizing BS.

Just calling it how I see it...

i just rolled two nights in a row and feel fine today. people do it all the time, ever been to a music festival? i'm not trying to say i feel like i just came from the spa after multiple nights rolling in a row but i can still go to work, class, eat whatever i want, or do whatever i need to do the next day without a problem.

I've never known anyone to take a proper dose of authentic MDMA two nights in a row and not suffer to the extent they regret it afterwards. Myself included.

That is a good point. When I did it I definitely regretted it afterwards. Well... it wasn't so much a regret as a "well that was a waste" kinda feeling. I think the main regret comes from you not getting the full buzz when you could've saved it for another time and had a much better time.