• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What prescriptions are you Rx'ed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got prescriptions for both Adderall XR 20mg and methylphenidate IR (off-brand Ritalin) 10mg.

roxy & gabapentin - quit taking after cortisone shot
Zoloft - quit taking, side effects
Kolonopin - switched, tolerance
Trazadone - as needed
Wellbutrin - quit taking, side effects
Ritalin SR - switched
Dexedrine SA - 15mg daily
Lamictal - haven't filled the RX yet gonna ask phsyc to switch to Gabapentin

Does anyone have experience with lamictal for bipolar disorder?

30mg Roxy / 10mg Norco / 2mg Xanax
(Reason: broke my back in car accident many years ago, healed very well, but now it has came back to haunt me, have ruptured several lower discs total of 7 times, also had back surgery in Nov 2011 for severe herniated disc, I say "severe" because it herniated about 80% all the way around, instead of just bulging out in one area, surgery was supposed to be 60 to 90 minute procedure, mine took 3 hrs and 20 minutes! Woke up, nerve pain was gone, but the surgical pain kicked my tail for a good 10 days. Even worse, that same disc has again a "slight" herniation, but it's no where near as bad as it was originally!)

Methadone 120mg (still not holding)
120 Klonopin 1mg
60 Promethazine 25mg
30 Ambien 10mg
30 Seqequel 300mg
60 Clonodine .3
Definitely had some better scripts in the past-but these are more than adequate to keep me sane

currently per month:
100x 300mg pregabalin
100x 12.5 tianeptine
30x 300mg bupropion
50x 45mg mirtazapine

my benzo scripts just went the way of all flesh and hence here i am relapsing with alcohol

40mg paroxetine
15mg buspirone (2x)
150mg trazodone (2x)
50mg tramadol (3x)
40mg nexium

nothing interesting

Temazepam 10mg (severe insomnia)
10mg Olanzapine (mood disorder)
Insulin glargine & insulin aspart ( long & short acting insulin) (type 1 diabetes)

Mirtazapine 120mg/day
citalopram 40mg/day
zolpidem 10mg/day
lyrica 900mg/day

Clonazepam .75mg\day - Used to take a lot of benzos. 4+mg of xanax a day. I've worked on my coping skills and so .75 works alright. I would prefer more but I don't want to take the easy way out.

Vyvanse 40mg\day - Not strong enough anymore at 40mg. I have taken them for pretty close to two years now at 40mg and they went from lasting 14 hours to about 6. But still reluctant to ask for more because I'm trying to avoid being on a lot of prescription pills

Seroquel various\occasionally - This is a med I'm prescribed but only take if I'm overly manic and want to sleep for 10 hours. When I take it I take ~25-50mg which sucks cuz I have to cut the pill into a bunch of little pieces to get ~25mg.

Soooo jelly of all you guys.

My "prescriptions" are...

Heroin
Weed
Alcohol

I know right pretty lucky and my insurance wont cover these meds so i have to pay FULL price everyday.

I'm a lot happier now that I'm off the mini pharmacy worth of pills I used to get, I get X30 7.5 mg Zopiclone a month these days..

#180 oxy 30mg ir tabs.. but i moved to pa and now these docs are killing me.. Were not here to help you get drugs from dealer or doctors.

Last edited by a moderator:
10mg Valium once a day
25mg Atenolol once a day
800mg Tegretol (400 x2 a day)

Don't need the Valium everyday, just on certain days. The Tegretol makes a world of difference in my life.

Currently prescribed to 100mg of Seroquel, 300mg of Wellbutrin, and 100mg of Zoloft.

Now I'm getting off Zoloft, hate it, don't trust it. Lowering dosage of Wellbutrin. Used to take 300mg of Seroquel, powerful shit.

Used to take 300mg of Seroquel, powerful shit.

For real. The next morning started getting more and more brutal for me at 600! Now I'm prescribed 200 and I want to lower it but I'm sure my doc doesn't. I've been to the psych hospital a few times in the past. I think doctors are too liberal with the seroquel and too conservative with the benzos.

i get klonopin, celexa, seroquel, subutex, buspar, clonodine. And some others sometimes!

30x5mg zolpidem (difficulty falling asleep)
30x.25mg alprazolam (anxiety)
10x10mg ketorolac (pain related to endometriosis)
20x10mg/500mg hydrocodone/APAP (pain related to endometriosis, when i have to take breaks from the ketorolac because it's a short-term med)

Status
Not open for further replies.