• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Major Heroin Drug Bust In Oklahoma City

what kind of a deal is that!? ratting for life in prison?

hahaha ok ok but just because there isn't an article sayin' "she didn't go to prison after all," or "junkie shoplifter's life sentence was reduced" doesn't mean she didn't rat... but it could just be a nifty coinkidink.

I'd say it's not related. They got busted in December and they had been being watched for eight months before that...wonder how many times I was seen lol. Anyway the lady who got life, her thing happened more recently right? I haven't read her article in awhile but it seemed to be more recent. maybe not? anyway-who would rat in exchange for life? that just seems ridiculous by anyone's standards

^^Just because they "told" her that they'd lighten her sentence if she gave out information, doesn't mean that they did.

If cops lurk this site, why would we want them knowing this info?
I don't want them gone again. They're the only people here. :!

Thank you all for listening to that post. Six months and no one's given out any more valuable info. I appreciate that. ;)

you guys are smoking crack son. i live on the north side and i have a badass H connect .. its the best connect i've ever had.....

Edit: Next time it's an infraction. Even if you're joking. Read the BLUA, which is linked to in my signature. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Check out the New Member Introductions forum. You seem to be lost. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you people are crazy posting that stuff and there is multiple dealers in oklahoma if swim wasnt in green light status swim would be happy to talk about anything related in oklahoma

h is an enormous hassle to come by in okc. also, someone mentioned "back to meth heads blowing up their kitchens", well that doesn't happen anymore. the majority of that filthy shit is cooked in mexico and smuggled in now just like everything else.

h is an enormous hassle to come by in okc. also, someone mentioned "back to meth heads blowing up their kitchens", well that doesn't happen anymore. the majority of that filthy shit is cooked in mexico and smuggled in now just like everything else.

wrong on both counts.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12705209

http://newsok.com/meth-lab-fire-claims-oklahoma-mans-life-authorities-say/article/3472666

not one, but TWO links to prove that you're running your mouth about something you obviously have no knowledge about. and as for heroin being a hassle, you must just scream "don't trust me, i'm a narc".. or you aren't trying very hard.

coming from someone who does live in OKC, H is a big hassle to come by, not to mention how ridiculous they tax on it. 40 bucks a small is basically 200 a gram......wayyy to expensive for H. The game in okc is basically shut down....i only know one set of mexis and there hours are completely fucked now

Get Carlos the phone card. Maybe everyone else is being watched and he knows he can trust you, Supplying phone cards is perfectly legal and you are doing your part for the War on Drugs vs the DEA.

that fool can go buy a phone card.... OP shouldn't get involved....

man i know this is an old thread and whatnot but damn, why is it that in okc, whenever there is a decent connect with decent stuff, they ALWAYS get busted?it is so hard to keep a good connect.then when the good ones do get popped, the ass-rapers start in with their twice the price half as much bullshit."go get it somewhere else i don't wanna hear any bitchin".DAMN!!!!!!!!

Maybe he is scared to be seen buying a phone card. I know that most Mexicans contact other people in Mexico by pre-paid phone cards.Not illegal to buy one for someone,and it's not illegal to give it to someone.Put 2 and 2 together and maybe you will realize the reason why he wants you,if he trusts you to but it and not him..it might be a good thing for you to do in the long run..As he may be trying to call south of the border to his "family" to get some help with the situation now that the work is gone,an maybe he needs to have someone come up to help him on a new job ,with more work..If you understand this cryptic message then you know what I am talking about.If not then you are not deep enough in the game to bother asking about it.You either know what I mean or you don't. I know a few people might know what I mean i they have been in the life long enough or into it deep enough,otherwise this message will look like utter nonsense,but thats how it should look to the unknowing average person. 13