• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

I ate about 25 of them and lost three days of memories. Including a lunch with my mother and a nap in a police cell.

Be careful these kids.

You took 25 pellets of a brand new Triazolo-based benzodiazepine (6.25mg minimum, assuming 0.25mg each, possibly 5x that using 1.25mg pellets) with a ridiculous half-life and are surprised that you blacked out?

Eugh.

OT: Very much a fan of ~lam, in terms of its central effects, but the eternal duration and glacial rate of onset means it's quite difficult to find time to use.
Triazolam meets Flunitrazepam - sounds better on paper.

If your from the UK go to the nearest substance missuse service and they will do you a quick detox As for the feeling worse after,well thats the price of medicating anxiety. It always comes back I recomend MCBT its like CBT but better ,and in my opinion the only thing that has genuine helped me with my anxiety. Good luck my friend.
This is in reply to Foolsgold. Im editing but i cant figure out how to add his quote,anyways this info/opinion may be usefull to other self medicators out there who are looking for help and not so much a high

Last edited:
You surely don't know what you're talking about when it comes to quick benzo detoxes. They involve 1, maybe 2 weeks of phenobarbital and Levomepromazine, which has been compared to torture, people get out of there looking like they've been taking involuntary courses of electroshock therapy.

Don't do this. Do a valium taper, 1mg every 2 weeks at a time or Librium, one 5mg at a time every 2 weeks. No other humane way.

Last edited:
If your from the UK go to the nearest substance missuse service and they will do you a quick detox As for the feeling worse after,well thats the price of medicating anxiety. It always comes back I recomend MCBT its like CBT but better ,and in my opinion the only thing that has genuine helped me with my anxiety. Good luck my friend.
This is in reply to Foolsgold. Im editing but i cant figure out how to add his quote,anyways this info/opinion may be usefull to other self medicators out there who are looking for help and not so much a high

Terrible advice.
GABAergic WD is physiologically and psychologically horrendous, not to mention potentially fatal. Surprisingly, CBT doesn't aid much in abating the grand mal seizures and other malicious experiences that result from CT/rapid tapers.

I personally seized when WD'ing from a mere 40-80mg Diazepam.
Was then placed on a rapid taper of 15mg/day Librium for 5 days, then 5 days at 5mg/day, then zero.
Bear in mind: 40-80mg of Diazepam is roughly equipotent with 100-200mg Chlordiazepoxide...

'Torture' is not far off...

Yep, you're better off ordering a weak long lasting RC benzo and discipline yourself in using them as if it was diazepam (diclazepam comes to mind).

Otherwise, Ashton manual or gtfo, seriously. Especially if it has been years you are benzo addicted, especially legally and just take what's online as some pecadillos/muestas.

Last edited:
Yup, GABA-modulators do not fuck around when withdrawing.
Alcohol and Benzodiazepines are the two I'm well versed with.
Never had a straight Thienodiazepine WD - I do wonder if there is any difference?

From what I know about Etizolam and Brotizolam. They act very similar to benzos, although etizolam is touted as less addictive and causing some kind of reverse tolerance. That didn't happen to me. I always found etizolam worthless and prefer things like nitrazepam, flubromazepam, temazepam, (and probably flubromazolam if I could even get some), I'm a life-long insomniac, flubromazepam laughed at my insomnia. Benzos all differ at how they stimulate (or is it keep from being stimulated) gaba subunits called a(stylized)1, a2, a2, a3, a4, y1, y2 subunits. Even the nonbenzodiazepines do the same. There is some potential to develop (well, it's already been done, Quazepam anyone? I wonder what country it is available in, but it is very non addictive and does NOT mess with REM sleep. I assume it's available in Netherlands and Belgium, the Kingdoms of Benzos too good for North America, generally. I'd give up everything, if I could get a Quazepam script, goodbye valium script, goodbye my mere prn 15x1mg xanax for anger bouts...I don't get angry when I sleep well. To finish my thought, yes, some could come up with a benzo that's been developed like methoxetamine and now methoxmetamine...although only one very well regarded place sells it, and not that disgusting diphenidine and analogs, they don't take any way I could pay them...by that I mean, an especially designed benzo that is perfect for tapering, even more so than diazepam or chlordiazepoxide, it's all in the different ratios of how they play with these a1,a2,a3,a4 (a5?), y1 and y2 subunits. Also for my own personal greed, vendors, you have used this logic of only selling etizolam (not in the UK or europe but elsewhere in NA) because it is NOT a benzo. Well, what do you think of selling brotizolam? Apparently, it's up there with Triazolam in quality...I can't think of any other thienodiazepine that is sold Rx or not though, but brotizolam is STRONG stuff, too bad only Europe gets it, as usual.

Only Japan elsewhere has benzos that I am obsessed with, especially Nimetazepam, this one's supposed to be euphoric, temazepam style, but for a longer period of time....that'd be my dream insomnia pill. Temazepam is awesome but after 8 hours, it left my body, leaving me refreshed but not enough, I'm one of those people who need 10h-10h30 of sleep to feel great and available the next day...Temazepam has the advantage of leaving your body as you sleep though, so you actually get some REM sleep from it. I was surprised that one time I traded 3 1mg clonazepams to a friend I was visiting who had a script for Temazepam 30mg gelcaps, he gave me a couple, took one, fell asleep, then when I woke up, I had that feeling of when I managed to sleep without benzos, like a natural sleep, where my eyes would remain tiny and red for 1 hour (8 hours not being enough for me). Also Japan's Flutoprazepam is said to be up there, and I think they have etizolam AND brotizolam available also.

This could bring some good discussion in ADD-- Neuroscience etc. :)

Last edited:
All this talk of short tapers being torture.
Try a few hundred a day mg morphine (from pods; used 10 or so 2x per day) and 20mg clonazepam straight down to nothing. No food for a week, no water for five days. I had pods there and the clonaz eventually arrived but by then I was so insane I didn't know how to take them at all.
Come to six days or so later, took me six months to feel any way normal again and I still don't feel right, nearly two years later. I know I had a siezure/multiple siezures (tongue was heavily bruised and bitten) and probably have brain damage from that happening.
I suppose the good news is that I don't fear death now; nothing could be worse than that week. Recently I IV'd something I'd been told was AH-7921; instantly my chest feels like it's on fire, five seconds later I can't move; due to it looking odd I used much less than usual but when I thought I was gonna bite it my only thought was 'open front door, flop out in street, get corpse cleaned up quickly'. Took me two days to recover from that one. Vendor has promised a refund. No refund has yet to arrive; I guess it's time to remind him that he owes me sixty fucking quid.

Try a few hundred a day mg morphine (from pods; used 10 or so 2x per day) and 20mg clonazepam straight down to nothing.

Try it? I have. Several times.
120-180mg M, 40-80mg Diaz, 15 units of alcohol, 300mg MPA, every day.
Cold turkey. Literally Hell on Earth.

probably not going to even try to make a solution unless i wanted to IV it which would be awesome but prolly not going to on this one.
You were on 8 substances at the time. That report is beyond useless for anyone who wants to know about flubromazolams effects.
You surely don't know what you're talking about when it comes to quick benzo detoxes. They involve 1, maybe 2 weeks of phenobarbital and Levomepromazine, which has been compared to torture, people get out of there looking like they've been taking involuntary courses of electroshock therapy.
Don't do this. Do a valium taper, 1mg every 2 weeks at a time or Librium, one 5mg at a time every 2 weeks. No other humane way.

You must be from the US. In UK they give you a short sharp detox using only diazepam. It's far from perfect
Anyway iv been trying to post my TR for about an hour. Iv had 5•0.25 pellets and im not getting on well in the cognitive department so I'll keep it short. There strong.
Also will somone please help me out with making blotters .Links ,tips. Whatever I need. I never considered blotters for anything but LSD. And as I have 100mg powder as well id like to give it a go . I have PG. where do I get the special paper?
Have a wonderfull day my headinistic brothers. Smile and the whole world smiles with u
Warmest regards Mimraa
Be safe my friends :)

Last edited:
Trip Report
It gets its own box to help with my confusion. Defenatly has strong anxiolytic properties. Iv re dosed with 3•0.25 mg pellets to see if there's more to it at higher doses.
This will be my last re dose and iv locked them away Incase of black out re dosings. In my opinion and due to benzodiazepines subtelty I will continue my TR untill tomorrow as I think that hindsight of the TR is just as important

Next day. I'm feeling ok inspite of catching a nasty cold over night. But for some reason it's not bothering me. So anxiolytic effect lasts into the next day. I do however have some negatives. For example I was awake at 3am and re dosed 1.25mg. So I'm not convinced of its sedative properties. Having said that I do think this is a potent chemical ,as I felt it all day. Only problem with that was ,that it wasent the most enjoyable feeling. Not like Diazepam (which I consider the benchmark 4 benzos). My cognitive abilities where strongly effected ,an Basicly it felt a bit dodge. But then what can u expect from a RC that was brought out fast to fill the gap etizolam left behind. At least with etizolam we knew that extensive human reaserch has been done. This war on drugs is making it more dangerous to use them. It's redicules, clueless and irresponsible of our nanny state to have banned it.
It reminds me a bit of Xanax. Xanax did not agree with me and made me behave wierd and do stupid things. Even at low doses. It also had an unpleasant feeling about it for me.
But I guess everyone reacts differently . So to sum up , yes it works at small doses. But be carefull for that very reason. The powder is almost 10 times cheaper than pellets. I predict FlubOlam will get a few people into trouble.
I intend to use it sparingly and sporadically ,for emergencies only
We the users and self medicators need to do more than share TReports.
We have the power to shape this industry ,and we all want the best and safest right? But I think that's a topic for a new thread
Namaste my anxiety riddled brothers .And remember medicating anxiety only puts it off. It will be back with avengance (unless u only use it as a parachute from other uppers) so I highly recomend MCBT to help live with anxiety ,it's the only form of therapy that's ever helped me and iv been on this road for over half my life.

Feel the anxiety, locate it in your body and use your inner eye to take a look at it. Some advice I was given that helped
Mim

Last edited:
probably not going to even try to make a solution unless i wanted to IV it which would be awesome but prolly not going to on this one.
You were on 8 substances at the time. That report is beyond useless for anyone who wants to know about flubromazolams effects.
Try a few hundred a day mg morphine (from pods; used 10 or so 2x per day) and 20mg clonazepam straight down to nothing. No food for a week, no water for five days. I had pods there and the clonaz eventually arrived but by then I was so insane I didn't know how to take them at all.
Come to six days or so later, took me six months to feel any way normal again and I still don't feel right, nearly two years later. I know I had a siezure/multiple siezures (tongue was heavily bruised and bitten) and probably have brain damage from that happening.
I suppose the good news is that I don't fear death now; nothing could be worse than that week. Recently I IV'd something I'd been told was AH-7921; instantly my chest feels like it's on fire, five seconds later I can't move; due to it looking odd I used much less than usual but when I thought I was gonna bite it my only thought was 'open front door, flop out in street, get corpse cleaned up quickly'. Took me two days to recover from that one. Vendor has promised a refund. No refund has yet to arrive; I guess it's time to remind him that he owes me sixty fucking quid.
I think you need a new vendor. An always stay hydrated on any detox,also I know what u meen about never really recovering. We are walking a fine line with benzo. The damage it can do could be ireversable. I personaly have never really recovered from the first time it got me physicaly. WD lasted over a month and only when I had oxazepam to help me feel normal again. I don't want to fear anxiety but in this society of no exusses sometimes it's difficult not to medicate so that one can function without anxiety. I also do MCBT. Which is teaching me to live with it. Not get rid of it. Like The Doctor said. Fear is a super power,it makes us able to jump twice as high fight like trained killer and gives one the strenght of 10 men. We just need to learn how to harrness it.
Good luck buddy :)
All the best Mim

Don't bother with blotters. A small pill bottle (one that can also hold liquids, not the US style ones but the UK ones with the push-twist child lock), some propylene glycol and a 1ml syringe should do fine.
If you're unsure of where to get PG then try your local supermarket, the cheaper food flavourings are usually like 98%PG. The 'rum' one seems to have the highest amount just on account of it's viscosity. You'll probably need a ladle or a big spoon for the next step; add 50mg of -lam to spoon, add 3ml (or more if your spoon can hold it all either go for a solution of 10mg/ml or 5mg/ml which would be 10ml PG or 20ml PG respectively) now add heat to the spoon (try to heat it away from the spot the powder is sitting at the bottom and remember; once boiling propylene glycol will catch fire if you put the flame too close to it; if this happens remove the flame and gently blow it out; it's just the gas burning on top of the liquid, so nothing to worry about. I'd bring it to the boil, hold it there for five seconds and stir; most (of 50mg) should dissolve in 3ml and then only require slight gentle heating to get the rest into solution. Do the same for your other 50mg. Then subtract the amount of PG used to dissolve (eg 6ml) from the concentration you want (10ml for 1mg/ml or 20ml for 5mg/ml so you'd either want to add 4ml or 16ml respectively) adding more PG stops the -lam from crashing out of solution as it cools too so make sure you give it a good shake/stir.
After that all you need to do is measure out 0.1ml for 1mg or 0.5mg depending on how much PG you used; laying blotter is much more difficult than this if you want anything evenly dosed.

Don't bother with blotters. A small pill bottle (one that can also hold liquids, not the US style ones but the UK ones with the push-twist child lock), some propylene glycol and a 1ml syringe should do fine.
If you're unsure of where to get PG then try your local supermarket, the cheaper food flavourings are usually like 98%PG. The 'rum' one seems to have the highest amount just on account of it's viscosity. You'll probably need a ladle or a big spoon for the next step; add 50mg of -lam to spoon, add 3ml (or more if your spoon can hold it all either go for a solution of 10mg/ml or 5mg/ml which would be 10ml PG or 20ml PG respectively) now add heat to the spoon (try to heat it away from the spot the powder is sitting at the bottom and remember; once boiling propylene glycol will catch fire if you put the flame too close to it; if this happens remove the flame and gently blow it out; it's just the gas burning on top of the liquid, so nothing to worry about. I'd bring it to the boil, hold it there for five seconds and stir; most (of 50mg) should dissolve in 3ml and then only require slight gentle heating to get the rest into solution. Do the same for your other 50mg. Then subtract the amount of PG used to dissolve (eg 6ml) from the concentration you want (10ml for 1mg/ml or 20ml for 5mg/ml so you'd either want to add 4ml or 16ml respectively) adding more PG stops the -lam from crashing out of solution as it cools too so make sure you give it a good shake/stir.
After that all you need to do is measure out 0.1ml for 1mg or 0.5mg depending on how much PG you used; laying blotter is much more difficult than this if you want anything evenly dosed.
Thanks Bropiate! Amazingly simple technic. Right up my lazy street. I have a massive bottle Of PG because I use it to mix my own Vape juice. As in nicotine vape. Are you sure heating is nessesery ? I don't want to destroy the chemical. Iv only mixed etizolam with PG once ,an that was back in my heroin addiction days ,so I injected it. BTW not recomended. Basicly the same effect as eating it but with the added risk of entering pathogens into your blood stream. And god knows how the body gets rid of PG in the blood. Anyway back to your method. Why do you sugest I use half of my powder and make two batches?
Also I just had an idea,if I wanted a blotter to take on holiday or whatever I could just drip so many ml/mg on some blotter paper right?
Anyway superb advice thank you
My friend Mim

Ouch, how did you have no water though? You live in the US where some cities make people pay for water, when they are surrounded by drinking water? (I'm thinking of you Detroit's Mayor's office, you are criminals, crimes against humanity should be put on you. I heard the UN is actually doing something about it, and also Canadians from across the river bringing you water. That's great, but you still can't bathe.

Haven't you read about AH-7921 being extremely caustic? People eating it getting horrible rashes inside their mouths. The only way one should take it, is put the stuff inside gelcaps and eat em. I'm so very sorry for you man. At a previous time in my life I thought I was fucked that way. I would get random chest pains after a surprise DOB hit (wasn't told it wasn't LSD, took 2 hits, 30 hours of hell, wasn't myself for half a decade, early 2000's, in fact I joined this place when I started getting better, so 5 years later). I have all sorts of nodules(is that english) in my chest, nothing obviously cancerous, but there is one that is 9mm on my right lung, they say to have them biopsied when 4cm and smaller... I got 9 nodules in my chest, 3 on my lungs, 2 that have grown significantly since 2010, 2 at places I don't understand the medical linguo, I got the CT scan text result here to bring to my lung doctor, he'll have to look up what's this 9mm nodule..it went from 6 to 9mm, the others on my lungs went from 4 to 7mm and the 3mm one didn't grow. But there is still 6 others large enough to mention that they didn't expect from this control CT I do since those things were discovered.

I also did get horrible sensations in the chest after shooting up Dilaudid sometimes, weird, because I had the proper filters, and also Dilaudid (brand name even more) is basically asking to IV, it doesn't have dangerous fillers, lactose, magnesium stearate and the hydromorphone itself. I also got a horrible feeling once after the only time I shot a suboxone 2mg....following the advice of some here saying it's not dangerous, well, I forgot they might have been talking of the juice from strips, because Canadian Suboxone is still pills and they are white not orange, because they are lemon/lime tasting with non active ingredients, first one being : natural and artificial lime and citrus extracts. Talk about a vein/artery destroying compound, probably placed there on purpose. Which is illegal in Canada, to put material that could hurt a would be abuser. That's why our Talwin does not have naloxone in it (and the american Talwins have a lot of naloxone in them, more than a 8mg suboxone).

You must be from the US. In UK they give you a short sharp detox using only diazepam. It's far from perfect
Anyway iv been trying to post my TR for about an hour. Iv had 5•0.25 pellets and im not getting on well in the cognitive department so I'll keep it short. There strong.
Also will somone please help me out with making blotters .Links ,tips. Whatever I need. I never considered blotters for anything but LSD. And as I have 100mg powder as well id like to give it a go . I have PG. where do I get the special paper?
Have a wonderfull day my headinistic brothers. Smile and the whole world smiles with u
Warmest regards Mimraa
Be safe my friends :)

Well, i'm from Canada, and my fellow Americans will attest that doing a taper with your psydoc who prescribed them in the first place is a lot safer, at a slower pace (preferably Ashton manual pace) using Diazepam or Chlordiazepoxide, too.

We were speaking of those different kind of situations, you know talking about those situations where you go to a general detox center where there's cokeheads, alcoholics, opiate addicts etc. all thrown in together. The protocol for benzo addiction in those places is phenobarbital and levomepromazine (an antipsychotic that is kinda pleasant, not joking, but not in a situation like those 2 weeks max detox, no matter what dosage you were on, sleeping on the same floors as babbling alcoholics, ego head cokeheads, depressed 50+'s who have seen everything and who hate everyone etc. (it's where I was when I went for methadone detox, I was the only one there for an opiate problem, so obviously nobody understood me, I met a guy who was in my situation the day I left the place in the lobby behind the locked doors where they imprison us temporarily and I told him watch out there's only drunks and cokeheads in there and he was so fucking mad lol, no such thing as methadone clinic here, they throw you with all the other kind of addicts at the same time, which is fucking retarded, i've had some arguments with some coke/crackheads who were telling me their addiction's withdrawal symptoms were worse than mine. LMAO. Now I see doctors (mostly the same guy) once every 5-6 weeks and I've switched to bupe since a long time, but yeah, I wouldn't want to be going through the initial 6 days of inpatient I was forced to be in. (and the 90 days of hell of going everyday to the pharmacy even if it was -40c outside).

Last edited:
Well, i'm from Canada, and my fellow Americans will attest that doing a taper with your psydoc who prescribed them in the first place is a lot safer, at a slower pace (preferably Ashton manual pace) using Diazepam or Chlordiazepoxide, too.

We were speaking of those different kind of situations, you know talking about those situations where you go to a general detox center where there's cokeheads, alcoholics, opiate addicts etc. all thrown in together. The protocol for benzo addiction in those places is phenobarbital and levomepromazine (an antipsychotic that is kinda pleasant, not joking, but not in a situation like those 2 weeks max detox, no matter what dosage you were on, sleeping on the same floors as babbling alcoholics, ego head cokeheads, depressed 50+'s who have seen everything and who hate everyone etc. (it's where I was when I went for methadone detox, I was the only one there for an opiate problem, so obviously nobody understood me, I met a guy who was in my situation the day I left the place in the lobby behind the locked doors where they imprison us temporarily and I told him watch out there's only drunks and cokeheads in there and he was so fucking mad lol, no such thing as methadone clinic here, they throw you with all the other kind of addicts at the same time, which is fucking retarded, i've had some arguments with some coke/crackheads who were telling me their addiction's withdrawal symptoms were worse than mine. LMAO. Now I see doctors (mostly the same guy) once every 5-6 weeks and I've switched to bupe since a long time, but yeah, I wouldn't want to be going through the initial 6 days of inpatient I was forced to be in. (and the 90 days of hell of going everyday to the pharmacy even if it was -40c outside).
I'm suprised I thought Canada was a clever and logical place ,but then Sweden has a great substance misuse service and they don't even have needle exchange ,an it takes a year to get a sub or meth script.
But in the UK you just have to turn up once a day for a dose of diazepam. No lock up. When will the world realize addiction is a mental illness as well as physical. Only nicotine and opiates are inherently adictive as far as I know . I'm on meth now but I hope to be off it soon. God bless my sibling from another family :)

So last Treport on FlubOlam. Been experimenting for a few days and I thought id check on this very fast tolerance build up.
So I did a dumb thing and took 15mg of powder. I think that's almost 10• the amount of my T Report regarding its medical abilities. Good anxiolytic ,good sedative ,not sure about hypnotic since I'm more interested In the medical side of the compound. But I think it may be strongly hypnotic ,from what I understand that to meen.

So for all you headonists out there looking to get high (which I believe is a precursor to self medicating ). But yea humans like to get high. Even me. So I took 15mg which if id done before building a tolerance I could have had a nasty black out. As it happens I feel rather nice/high. So yes it is recreational .But be carefull,unlike me an my 15mg dose (don't try this first time) This compound is untested. We are the guinee pigs. Basicly I feel rather good. So for all the young ens out for a bliss full kick it has recreational value. I am now going to take another 10mg and then lock the box and go to Sweden for 2 weeks. Which is lucky cuz it is rather nice :).
It's a very interesting drug indeed. A 0.25 pellet or 2 can have a marked effect on a benzo user who has a tolerance ,yet the dose must be substantially increased if the same effect is to be achieved.
Very interesting stuff
Peace love an fucking ,my benzo pals :)

Last edited:
Last post I'll do for a while.
I want us the people ,the users to have more control over what we get and the risk we take. I'll post a thread about it on Bluelight soon. But for those of you interested find me on kakao or line ID Mimraa .
Then we can set up an open thread to talk freely and on mass about our rights.
Mimraa ,sentient being of the planet earth wishes you safty ,health and happiness :)
P.S kakao and Line are free comunication apps you can download to ur phones

Last edited:
I'm suprised I thought Canada was a clever and logical place ,but then Sweden has a great substance misuse service and they don't even have needle exchange ,an it takes a year to get a sub or meth script.
But in the UK you just have to turn up once a day for a dose of diazepam. No lock up. When will the world realize addiction is a mental illness as well as physical. Only nicotine and opiates are inherently adictive as far as I know . I'm on meth now but I hope to be off it soon. God bless my sibling from another family :)

Like I said, you can have a good taper if you initiate it with your psychiatrist/whatever doctor you visited who scripted it to you in the first place. You can also make the bad decision of going to such places, or ignorant doctors throwing you into such places in case of benzo addiction. I haven't heard of many people going to regular detox facilities for a benzo issue, people who abuse benzos is kinda rare here, if you got a script, you normally are quite the case ;)

We got needle exchanges/where they willl give you kits with sterilized everything (securicup, bacteriostatic water, alcohol pads, quality BT brand 27 1/2 G syringes and a quality filter inside the securicup, it's not as good as when they have SteriFilts (which allow you to shoot up pills, anything like wheel filters), but almost as good, sure was no issue when I was on the needle cuz of Dilaudid/HM Contin. The only thing that sucks is that suddenly, all pharmacies used to have the little black and red symbol on their door saying they had a needle exchange...not anymore, no pharmacy I know of in my town, except one, has injection kits now, and its the one where methadone is served (thats how it works here), so when i was still on methadone, I couldn't get syringes there. My only option was the ER, where you gotta wait for the fucking triage, which can be horrendously long, only one nurse, they got 2 offices for nurses, but I've only seen one triage bureau opened at all times, except once. Anyway, sitting there, trying not to fart cos you have the shits because you're nervous/excited/in mild withdrawal to get your kits (kits have 4 syringes and 4 of everything I mentioned, I normally took 2) in a small 12 benches max triage area. Sometimes I'd get lucky and there would be no one at triage, then they just give it to you, take your age and ask you if its the first time and thats it. Still a lot more annoying than walking to the closest pharmacy. They're clamping down unofficially on pharm abusers (no heroin in my province, or almost none), I'm sure there will be a day when there will be some though, it's part of the reason why there's still troops in Afghanistan even if there should not be...

Also, I forgot to tell my Swedish friend here, we used to be like you guys in Scandinavia until that crazy legoman head Conservative Party leader Adolf Harper became Prime Minister, he said something as to the effect that Canada wouldn't be recognizable once he was done...well hopefully he gets kicked out in elections this october. The last time we had elections, he was in a minority government (read up on british parliamentarism if you don't know what that means, but basically they are in power, got most seats, but less seats than all other parties combined, so they can't do much, which was good, but he was held in contempt of Parliament in 2011, a punishable offense, because it starts new snap elections right away. Where proof of fraud was rampant too...not my prime minister....not with 37% of votes getting him a majority.

Also, Provinces have many responsabilities here, we're a decentralized country,still, (Confederation, not a Federation) for the most part. Health is a Provincial issue, so is Education, Transport, Sports and some other things, although the federal government also has depts in those areas which makes for some Ottawa/provinces barking at each other one of the most popular sport in the country, of course way after Hockey. You guys love hockey too, you're awesome.Mats Sundin has always only played for canadian teams and was a great player, too bad he never played for a team good enough to win the cup, unlike Nicklas Lidstrom, Tomas Holmstrom, Nicklas Wallin, Henrik Zetterberg...(go Wings go!).

Last edited: